Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    a player "turning them down" is not a TRUE indication of the program or organization. And for multiple reasons. Happens at every level in every sport. Neymar turned Barca to go to PSG. Zion Williamson turned down Stanford. Plenty of players turned down Patriots.

so when I read that "my son turned down the REVS" would bet the majority of the times really means he was either cut or never offered.
    So Bolts are Barca or is that GPS? Either way, both are a better option.

Comment

Revs obviously feeling the heat over the dreadful recruited class this year. They told their NESJ fanboy to pen a puff piece to put lipstick on the commit pig. Headline says one thing, article says another:

Comment

Do they cut players on the plane back from San Diego or the day after?

Comment

Do they cut players on the plane back from San Diego or the day after?
          Scales gets a text from Arena on the plane back from San Diego. Adios you c*nt.

Comment

Scales gets a text from Arena on the plane back from San Diego. Adios you c*nt.
            Totally disagree.

The text would be “Adios you loser C*nt bully”.

Comment

a player "turning them down" is not a TRUE indication of the program or organization. And for multiple reasons. Happens at every level in every sport. Neymar turned Barca to go to PSG. Zion Williamson turned down Stanford. Plenty of players turned down Patriots.

so when I read that "my son turned down the REVS" would bet the majority of the times really means he was either cut or never offered.
              We turned down the Revs because the program seems to be churning and burning their kids including mid season cuts which shows zero commitment on their end. They’ve been vindictive to other kids that turned them down and most parents are constantly talking about ways out. Their training schedule is a joke, especially when the Patriots are in season. It’s an absolute reflection of the club.

If you don’t know kids are saying no thanks to offers then you are not in the organization or not a Revs parent or a parent with a kid that will never get an offer.

Comment

Bruce Arena still hasnt fired Scales.
                Give it time. He'll be mortified by what he sees in CA. He'll probably also be networking out there to find a replacement.

Comment

We turned down the Revs because the program seems to be churning and burning their kids including mid season cuts which shows zero commitment on their end. They’ve been vindictive to other kids that turned them down and most parents are constantly talking about ways out. Their training schedule is a joke, especially when the Patriots are in season. It’s an absolute reflection of the club.

If you don’t know kids are saying no thanks to offers then you are not in the organization or not a Revs parent or a parent with a kid that will never get an offer.
                  My kid has been at the Revs for several years. It’s true many of the boys hate it, and many good players turn them down. My kid thinks the Revs are a joke, but better than the other options.

Comment

My kid has been at the Revs for several years. It’s true many of the boys hate it, and many good players turn them down. My kid thinks the Revs are a joke, but better than the other options.
                    My kid has had enough. Leaving for the ISL, giving up his starter spot.

Comment

It’s free. That’s the only benefit. It will cost you more come college time though.

Comment

Please tell me we’re bringing on an 02 goalkeeper to anchor the U19 squad next year.

Comment

So frustrating that the program isn’t better. They are one of richest owners in MLS. I know there are haters on here and most of these posts are nonsense. As a parent navigating this system it’s tough. Have to correct the record and set expectations for people.

Comment

So frustrating that the program isn’t better. They are one of richest owners in MLS. I know there are haters on here and most of these posts are nonsense. As a parent navigating this system it’s tough. Have to correct the record and set expectations for people.
                            After close to 1 million views I am sure most people have informed expectations. If you don’t know Scales is a loser bully by now then God bless you.

Comment

My kid has had enough. Leaving for the ISL, giving up his starter spot.
                              And you are just like every other sheep. Remember there are 10 golden tickets look at the rosters your star is competing again players he’s never seen. Good luck because he’s probably not good enough. The big 3 are full of Revs rejects and they really are not the best.

Comment

And you are just like every other sheep. Remember there are 10 golden tickets look at the rosters your star is competing again players he’s never seen. Good luck because he’s probably not good enough. The big 3 are full of Revs rejects and they really are not the best.
                                I wish I could understand what you are trying to convey.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X