Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    'Audience Full of Rich People'? $1,750+ Ticket Prices for Democratic Debate Spark Disgust
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...sparks-disgust

"I think it speaks to the fundamental, endemic corruption of the Democratic Party establishment that you had to pay... multiple thousands of dollars to get into that room."

"Most working people that I know don't spend $1,700 to get a ticket to a debate." - Sen. Bernie Sanders
    Didn’t Trump just have a 150k / couple event ?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Spare me

Comment

'Audience Full of Rich People'? $1,750+ Ticket Prices for Democratic Debate Spark Disgust

"I think it speaks to the fundamental, endemic corruption of the Democratic Party establishment that you had to pay... multiple thousands of dollars to get into that room."

"Most working people that I know don't spend $1,700 to get a ticket to a debate." - Sen. Bernie Sanders
      I can't begin to imagine the buyers remorse on this one. Like watching dogs vomiting and licking themselves. Imagine paying good money for that bleep show. Yuck.

Comment

Trump held a fund raiser that cost a cool $550,000 to get in the door. I wouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...draiser-115433

Comment

Trump held a fund raiser that cost a cool $550,000 to get in the door. I wouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...draiser-115433

Your point? Are you saying this was a fundraiser for the DNC?

Comment

"It's OK for me not to read your links, but everyone else has to read mine"

-TEE HypocriticalEE

p.s. You think the 14 views are also thinking child sexual assault is a "generous offer"?
            Hey I never said anyone had to do anything !

Temper temper.

Must be a bad day for trump you are going more as hominem all the time ...good
            We have an election to win !

As to the large views these days they clearly aren’t here to read the same tired old crap you’ve been lying about forever ?

No, Trump is vulnerable and people are excited about getting rid of him - that’s why there are more readers than ever

Good luck! You have to defend a president who is at war with science and facts while a scared public increasingly wants honesty about a serious threat

Comment

Different poster ....

Half million ? That’s pay to play . Has to be. Who donates that much without expecting favors I. Return

Comment

Hey I never said anyone had to do anything !

Temper temper.

Must be a bad day for trump you are going more as hominem all the time ...good
                We have an election to win !

As to the large views these days they clearly aren’t here to read the same tired old crap you’ve been lying about forever ?

No, Trump is vulnerable and people are excited about getting rid of him - that’s why there are more readers than ever

Good luck! You have to defend a president who is at war with science and facts while a scared public increasingly wants honesty about a serious threat
                Nope, actually an awesome day. Business it doing great and getting recs for more hires. So great.

And, I get to continually keep calling out the hypocritical sex fiend on here, which is just icing on the cake for me.

Comment

Different poster ....

Half million ? That’s pay to play . Has to be. Who donates that much without expecting favors I. Return
                  I. Return
                  II. ?
                  III. ?

Comment

Don't point fingers at the DNC for pricey events when the RNC does the same

Comment

Different poster ....

Absofukinglutely it's pay to play. A room full of future ambassadors.

Comment

Don't point fingers at the DNC for pricey events when the RNC does the same
                        aaaah, but I hear all the time how the RNC is for the rich man's club and the DNC is to represent the poor, unwashed masses.

Seems they really are the same. Out to make a buck, and sad you can't grasp that and only look at the neighbor's dandelions and ignore your own crabgrass....

Comment

Nope, actually an awesome day. Business it doing great and getting recs for more hires. So great.

And, I get to continually keep calling out the hypocritical sex fiend on here, which is just icing on the cake for me.
                          I meant a terrible day for Trump.

You must be hoping a coronavirus outbreak doesn’t shut you down for a few weeks . Me too. But if anything happens that does hurt the economy I think the people unprepared take the fall for it

LOVE it ....corona virus has helped stock of scientific experts tremendously already !

Comment

*** are you talking about? We, a country of 320 million has 57 cases, no deaths and 6 who have already recovered. Here's the reality of the situation.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6136110646001#sp=show-clips
                            Of those 57 cases, only 14 required treatment.

Comment

Don't you see how much better the good guys are at this? $1,750 vs. $550,000.

But the Dems are clubbing each other over the head about the DNC putting their thumb on the scale again. So much fun! CIVIL WAR! Feel the Bern.

Comment

I meant a terrible day for Trump.

You must be hoping a coronavirus outbreak doesn’t shut you down for a few weeks . Me too. But if anything happens that does hurt the economy I think the people unprepared take the fall for it

LOVE it ....corona virus has helped stock of scientific experts tremendously already !
                                Pretty telling. On one hand your crying in your diaper about the pandemic coming, and then you admit you "LOVE it"

Sad days indeed how some people justify other's suffering...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X