Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure.

Cesar Sayoc said in court documents that he was radicalized by Donald Trump. He’s the president of domestic terrorists and domestic terrorists wanna-be’s like yourself

Are you able to understand that ? I could try removing the trisyllabic words if you need me to

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let me know con. I’m a lib so I will make accommodations for fhe disadvantaged
    Thanks, I apresheyate id. Iym lyke yoo offen in dat Iym two smaht two worrie aboot spelin mistayks bud that woz reellie hard too undamastand da poimt.

Comment

"When Nancy Pelosi comes over here and we try to brief her on border numbers, she says they're not true, gets up and leaves and walks right to a camera and says, 'The president was wrong and he's a bad person. Then she comes in, hears [of] troop movements in Syria. [She gets] An update on all of the information we're giving her as relates to the military. She gets up after two minutes, walks right to the cameras. 'I just can't work with the president. He's just... he's mean. And... he's childish.' And all these types of things. And we come out and say, 'Hey, that's not true. Nancy Pelosi was actually the one who was petulant and petty. And now we saw with the tearing up of the speech, the premeditated tearing up of the speech, we've been telling the truth this whole time. That's how she is behind closed doors."

Here is how the article the con posted ENDS. He clearly didn’t READ it because the conclusion is OPPOSITE what he wants

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
      “I’m certainly on the keep Pelosi bandwagon,” Republican pollster Jim Hobart told host Joe Concha before adding that he believed his party had become too reliant on attacks on the long-serving Democratic leader.

“Running against Nancy Pelosi is like running against George W. Bush in 2010 which Democrats tried to do. It didn’t work,” Hobart said.
      😂😂😂😂😂

Cons are all
      Smoke and mirrors

😂😂😂😂😂😂

They got nothing so they just attack. Bankrupt losers

Comment

Thanks, I apresheyate id. Iym lyke yoo offen in dat Iym two smaht two worrie aboot spelin mistayks bud that woz reellie hard too undamastand da poimt.
        Is ^^^^ silliness all you got ? You already throwing up your hands ?

Notice no one cared about your boy’s rally last night either

Comment

Libs - watch the attached video and see Donald Trump Jr p’owned extremely hard. Cons should just skip this one. I mean I’d love it if one of you would try to defend donnie Jr’s performance but you fearful cons know what battles you should avoid.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidCorn...63011565555713

Comment

In Don’s own words

“After I had won, everybody was calling me from all over the world. I never knew we had so many countries.”

@realDonaldTrump

Comment

In Don’s own words

@realDonaldTrump once told the prime minister of India, “It’s not like you’ve got China on your border.” (India has a 2,520-mile border with China.)

Comment

In Don’s own words

Upon arriving in their country Trump told the Israelis that he "just got back from the Middle East".

Comment

In Don’s own words

Trump: We would make a great deal with the United Kingdom because they have product that we like. I mean they have a lot of great product. They make phenomenal things, you know, and you have different names - you can say “England”, you can say “UK”, you can say “United Kingdom” so many different - you know you have, you have so many different names - Great Britain. I always say: “Which one do you prefer? Great Britain?” You understand what I’m saying?

Morgan: You know Great Britain and the United Kingdom aren’t exactly the same thing?

Trump: Right, yeah. You know I know, but a lot of people don’t know that. But you have lots of different names.
                  Then just weeks later:

In response to a question about whether the U.S. will value its alliance with the U.K. or the EU more post-Brexit, Trump started his reply, “ We have been with, I guess you would start off by saying ‘England,’ right? I asked Boris, ‘Where’s England? What’s happening with England? They don’t use it too much anymore.’ We talked about it. It was very interesting.”

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

You are getting “triggered” again and starting to use nasty name calling and ad hominem attacks.

Look it’s a FACT that cons look the other way while white people with racist views (otherwise known as REPUBLICANS) shoot our children.

Dylan Roof is a hero to right wingers isn’t he ?

You ALWAYS do this. When we honestly point out that those who share your political
                    Beliefs are over represented among domestic terrorists you lose it.

Can’t change the facts. Perhaps today we should list all the right wing “shooters” and discuss their views . Would you enjoy that ?

I don’t know why you are so surly. Did you get into the hate rally last night or did you get soggy outside?
                    ah I see like in 2017 when that phyco liberal shot at a bunch of republicans in a virginia park while they were practicing softball right? perpetrated by James Hodgkinson...looking away like this right? right? where were all the left wing gun control people then? where?
                    Typical Liberal Hypocrisy...cant change the facts about liberal Hypocrisy right? Right? This is YOU.

Comment

ah I see like in 2017 when that phyco liberal shot at a bunch of republicans in a virginia park while they were practicing softball right? perpetrated by James Hodgkinson...looking away like this right? right? where were all the left wing gun control people then? where?
                      Typical Liberal Hypocrisy...cant change the facts about liberal Hypocrisy right? Right? This is YOU.
                      Here is my measured and rational response to the triggered con.

The following document discusses 150 incidents of right wing terrorism over the last 25 years.

I don’t want to have to paste large chunks of it here in order to embarrass the con. But I could try to make 5-10 min to do that on an otherwise busy day.

I see there has been no response to my new In Don’s own words series. Excellent.

That will be an o going series until early NOV

Comment

Here is my measured and rational response to the triggered con.

The following document discusses 150 incidents of right wing terrorism over the last 25 years.

I don’t want to have to paste large chunks of it here in order to embarrass the con. But I could try to make 5-10 min to do that on an otherwise busy day.

I see there has been no response to my new In Don’s own words series. Excellent.

That will be an o going series until early NOV
                        Oops here’s the link

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/fi...rrorism_V5.pdf

Comment

I was demanding gun control then

Asked and answered. I doubled down for gun control after that in the hope that the right might come around when it wasn’t only the hated liberals being shot

But you guys love your “external death penises” aka “guns” more than you live your own leaders apparently

But at least you are CONSISTENT!

I’ll March for the “steve scalise gun control act of 2020” ok?

One stroke and your only post fell apart - next ?

Comment

September 2017
                            A violent crowd of left-wing protesters forced police to shut down a pro-Trump rally.

Seven people were arrested after Antifa members threw "smoke and projectiles" at the police.

Anthony Bourdain, a chef on CNN and formerly the Food Network, said that he would poison President Trump's food if he could. Bourdain subsequently committed suicide on June 8, 2018.

After the acquittal of a white police officer in the death of a drug suspect who happened to be black in St. Louis, there were protests which became violent. Several police officers were injured and the mayor's house was damaged. Some schools shut down early in case of a riot. The band U2 canceled a concert in St. Louis over their concerns over their ability to keep all their fans safe amid the unrest, and singer Ed Sheeran canceled his performance for the same reason.

Marxist professor Lars Maischak of California State University, Fresno, doubled down on a February 2017 tweet he made that stated that President "Trump must hang."

Comment

Issuing a challenge to Tee Hee:

Go one single day with the typical dozens of posts you make and not have a single reference to genitalia.

Comment

The DOJ is changing its sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone, according to a Senior DOJ official.
                                “The Department finds seven to nine years extreme, excessive and grossly disproportionate," the source said, adding the DOJ will clarify its position on sentencing later today
                                Looks like Billie Barr is overruling his own career prosecutors here who already requested 7-9 years.

I nominate Barr to use the “John Mitchell” shower stall at the federal prison Mitchell , Nixons Republican AG and campaign manager , served his time at

Teump’s campaign manager is already in prison so Billy May feel left out 😊

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X