Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ And, yet, the list of violence perpetuated by the Left you don't even deny.

You call it funny. I call it sad.

Comment

liberals = hypocrites

Bloomberg heard in 2015 audio clip defending ‘stop and frisk,’ throwing minority kids against wall: report
      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blo...stop-and-frisk

"Ninety-five percent of murders- murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops," he said. "They are male, minorities, 16-25. That's true in New York, that's true in virtually every city (inaudible). And that's where the real crime is. You've got to get the guns out of the hands of people that are getting killed."

"So one of the unintended consequences is people say, 'Oh my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.' Yes, that's true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods," Bloomberg is heard saying on the recording. "Yes, that's true. Why do we do it? Because that's where all the crime is. And the way you get the guns out of the kids' hands is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them... And then they start... 'Oh I don't want to get caught.' So they don't bring the gun. They still have a gun, but they leave it at home."

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Medal Of Honor Recipient Says LTC Vindman Was A ‘Spotlighter’ Whose Own Peers Wanted Him Out
        https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/09/l...PSWsFs3mPfiyOM
        Article cites lickspittle who doesn’t even KNOW Vindman

I’ll see that and raise

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think his former commanding officer has more
        Credibility. Peers sound jealous of him

Retired US Army Brig. Gen. Peter Zwack, who commanded then-Maj. Vindman from 2012 to 2014, said he wanted to "correct the record" about Vindman.

"He's obviously very bright, self-made," Zwack told Insider in an interview.

Zwack first met Vindman in Washington, DC, as they prepared for a government trip to Moscow. Zwack continued serving in the region after Vindman completed his tour, and he assisted with the US responses to the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 shoot down.

"We worked in a pressure-cooker environment in Moscow where you have to trust everybody," Zwack said. "You just have to trust each other; there's no in-between."

"I would trust Alex with my life," Zwack added, referring to Vindman by his first name. "It was literally important — we were in a difficult operational environment as attachés representing the United States to the Russians. We really had to be reliable. We had to be accurate. We had to be diplomats. And Alex was good at all of it."
        Face it con . Your boss will
        Never describe you like HERO Vindman !

Comment

^^ And, yet, the list of violence perpetuated by the Left you don't even deny.

You call it funny. I call it sad.
          There is no list of violence committed by the left.

Why don’t you show us TESTSMENTS like Cesar sayoc . He told us he did ir because od teump’s encouragement

Show me similar or sorry - you lose this one.

Easy peasy

Comment

Bore-is already on his knees playing DEFENSE!

I don’t even need to call names or curse and still

#WINNING

Comment

How's this match up with your polls to remove Trump, TMan?

Poll: Three-quarters of Americans say Nancy Pelosi should be replaced, including half of Democrats
              https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...n2IKrqXb7Gg66g

Comment

VINDMAN is a hero !!!!

Cons attack a man like him while supporting PARDONS for Roger Stone

Can’t make it up.

Bore-is,

Support a pardon for Roger Stone? Flynn? Manafort?

Simple question. Let the readers know where you stand

Comment

But you should listen to the white liberal, TMan, because he knows racism when he sees it better than Snerdley.

Bo Snerdley: Jim Acosta Is Ignoring My Direct Challenge To Produce Racism Evidence Against Rush
                  https://nationalfile.com/bo-snerdley...qKvulhEnF5YJxY

Comment

Poll: Three-quarters of Americans say Nancy Pelosi should be replaced, including half of Democrats
                    Tell you what

You shouldn’t use “Americans “ here because you are counting peoples from the artic to tip
                    Of Chile there

I know this kind of ignorance is common on the right but if I don’t mention it I’m condoning your lack of knowledge . And I don’t . So I politely correct that.

Now, HALF of our citizens wanted Trump removed so I’ll tell you what ....I’ll respect the same standard you do with trump

If you concede that polls mean trump goes I can be ok with AOC taking over from Pelosi

We good now? Because I can’t keep playing this kind of small ball with you when we could be discussing the inappropriateness of a ho’ as First Lady

Comment

But you should listen to the white liberal, TMan, because he knows racism when he sees it better than Snerdley.

Bo Snerdley: Jim Acosta Is Ignoring My Direct Challenge To Produce Racism Evidence Against Rush
                      https://nationalfile.com/bo-snerdley...qKvulhEnF5YJxY
                      Snerdley .....he’s been Rusty’s lap dog for how many years now?

And he named himself snerdley didn’t he ? Was he one of Rusty’s friends on that sex tour of the Dominican Republic?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a bunch of weak clowns .

Comment

There is no list of violence committed by the left.

Why don’t you show us TESTSMENTS like Cesar sayoc . He told us he did ir because od teump’s encouragement

Show me similar or sorry - you lose this one.

Easy peasy
                        Why don't you put that adult educator to use and clean that up a bit?

Comment

Why don't you put that adult educator to use and clean that up a bit?
                          Sure.

Cesar Sayoc said in court documents that he was radicalized by Donald Trump. He’s the president of domestic terrorists and domestic terrorists wanna-be’s like yourself

Are you able to understand that ? I could try removing the trisyllabic words if you need me to

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let me know con. I’m a lib so I will make accommodations for fhe disadvantaged

Comment

"When Nancy Pelosi comes over here and we try to brief her on border numbers, she says they're not true, gets up and leaves and walks right to a camera and says, 'The president was wrong and he's a bad person. Then she comes in, hears [of] troop movements in Syria. [She gets] An update on all of the information we're giving her as relates to the military. She gets up after two minutes, walks right to the cameras. 'I just can't work with the president. He's just... he's mean. And... he's childish.' And all these types of things. And we come out and say, 'Hey, that's not true. Nancy Pelosi was actually the one who was petulant and petty. And now we saw with the tearing up of the speech, the premeditated tearing up of the speech, we've been telling the truth this whole time. That's how she is behind closed doors."

Comment

Wow.

Snerdley has been suspended for “inappropriate behavior.” By Rush .

Wow

Would you like to “get out in front “ of this ?

Comment

Snerdley .....he’s been Rusty’s lap dog for how many years now?

And he named himself snerdley didn’t he ? Was he one of Rusty’s friends on that sex tour of the Dominican Republic?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a bunch of weak clowns .
                                TMan is a lyin' dog faced pony soldier.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X