Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obama's stimulus didn't stimulate. It failed. His healthcare plan failed. His foreign policy failed. His domestic policy failed. Nothing to do with race, just poor results.

If anything, the race card saved him from a lot of very direct criticism.

Trump is off to a very good start. Can't wait until he takes office.
    At least BO got to take a few strokes off his golf score. That counts for something.

Comment

What's your question? Are you wondering if we agree with Trump's assessment or if we agree that the GDP is shrinking? I think that you get too caught up with your attempts to insult cons that you confuse the issues you're trying to discuss.

Did Rahm Emanuel look a little shaken up after his meeting with Trump or was that just my take?
      Hilarious they won't answer.

Let's take it one phase at a time .....

1) Do you support trump's notion that we need a stimulus to raise GDP (3.2 % annualized rate most recent quarter and lower unemployment (currently 4.6%)?

2) Did you support the stimulus package BO proposed (not what the fillibuster party allowed him to have when unemployment peaked at 10% shortly after he took office. GDP growth that year was like -0.75.)?

In other words were you with Mitch McConell:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell voiced skepticism Monday over the massive economic-stimulus package being drafted by Democrats, likening Barack Obama's first major initiative to a "trillion-dollar spending bill" that could leave the country saddled with an unsustainable debt.
      I note that Donald trump has also mentioned a 1 trillion dollar stimulus package.

I think #1 and #2 are as before in the form of a question that can be handled with one word answers. If you are concerned that might be difficult to rationalize then you probably should just run and deflect again. Everyone reading can then know where we stand just like when watching a simple soccer game and one side isn't really .....well we will all know.

Be true to yourself above all. Show us.

Comment

Honest question.
        If a black person disagrees with Obama policy or thinks that he's a failed President, does that make him a racist? I'm trying to figure out how all this works.
        If I disagree with a gay person, am I automatically considered a homophobe?
        Let me help you with that struggle. It's when everything else being equal .....

So you didn't like BO's trillion dollar stimulus but you approve of trumps even though the former was more urgently needed.

Racism

Or

Hyperpartisnaship over the American values of fairness and equality

pick one but .....

Comment

There is that great accountability. Has he anything ever been his fault? In office for two full terms.

Maybe you can get that Obama tattoo on your ass converted into an ode to Fidel Castro. Just add a beard and a military cap. Here to help!
          So this is what you reply with when talked to nicely. Fine . But you started you racist piece of filth so let me lower myself for a brief moment so I can talk to you in terms you understand.

Maybe you can put a tattoo on your wife's belly with an arrow pointing down and the words "thrill a cuckservative - follow the arrow and MAGA by grabbing that pussy." You are clearly so fine with so much so long as it comes from your side. I suspect you were upset about a good liberal grabbing them but I'm sure you are fine with the trump fans helping themselves

LMAO at you. Look at the other posts and realize you just come across as a defiant stupid little fool. What a loser. Go hold your breath hyperpartisan loser

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

At least BO got to take a few strokes off his golf score. That counts for something.
            Trump said he's already good enough to be on the PGA tour.

others say he cheats

What do you think?

Comment

Trump said he's already good enough to be on the PGA tour.

others say he cheats

What do you think?
              Trump used to play more but I think he got too fat and those much bigger hips are affecting the swing leading to poor play . Ego can't take it

Comment

Trump used to play more but I think he got too fat and those much bigger hips are affecting the swing leading to poor play . Ego can't take it
                Ego can't take much. He should realize that every time he attacks SNL he looks petty

Comment

Obama's stimulus didn't stimulate. It failed. His healthcare plan failed. His foreign policy failed. His domestic policy failed. Nothing to do with race, just poor results.

If anything, the race card saved him from a lot of very direct criticism.

Trump is off to a very good start. Can't wait until he takes office.
                  You really need to realize you should quit attacking BO. Can't blame him for trumps impending failures. Some libs blamed bush and look what happened. And BO handed off MUCH healthier country that isn't In dispute

You should. E figuring out soon you'll need to pivot and start DEFENDING blaming the way you donwill be seen as increasingly weak

Comment

Bwahahahaha!

"After reading the CNN piece*titled*“Senate Dems, powerless to stop Trump nominees, regret ‘nuclear option’ power play” a person may experience some deeply satisfying schadenfreude. So be sure to keep Barack Obama, Harry Reid, the liberal pundit class (Ezra Klein,*Paul Krugman,*and the editorial boards of nearly every major newspaper) — and everyone else who thought Senate Democrats should blow up the filibuster — in your thoughts when Donald Trump names his cabinet and judges. And be sure to remember how recklessness begets recklessness in DC."

http://thefederalist.com/2016/12/06/...-its-doubtful/

Comment

So this is what you reply with when talked to nicely. Fine . But you started you racist piece of filth so let me lower myself for a brief moment so I can talk to you in terms you understand.

Maybe you can put a tattoo on your wife's belly with an arrow pointing down and the words "thrill a cuckservative - follow the arrow and MAGA by grabbing that pussy." You are clearly so fine with so much so long as it comes from your side. I suspect you were upset about a good liberal grabbing them but I'm sure you are fine with the trump fans helping themselves

LMAO at you. Look at the other posts and realize you just come across as a defiant stupid little fool. What a loser. Go hold your breath hyperpartisan loser

Hahahahahahaha
                      Really swaying hearts and minds Larry. So predictable. Another filthy rant. Yawn.

Larry is a losers loser with some deep sexual issues.

Comment

Really swaying hearts and minds Larry. So predictable. Another filthy rant. Yawn.

Larry is a losers loser with some deep sexual issues.
                        "Cuckservative" is a real word. I believe you pointed the way to it. Suggests guys like you are the ones with the sexual issues. I'm just repeating what I've heard on the internet about guys like you.

You dodged those questions again didn't you?

Ok try this one. You guys played this worry so ......

Declining the security briefings .....if there is a terrorist attack think trumpkin is "responsible"?

Sure is.you guys own it now.

How many pussy - grabbers you giveing the ex for Xmas.

Comment

1) do you support the trump stimulus

2) did you support the Obama stimulus package

3) if the answer is no to one and yes to the other, you have a lot of explaining to do REGARDLESS of which you supported and which you didn't (I.e. If you decide merely on hyperpartisanship, whether pro or pro BO, there is some explaining to do (see 4 if this applies to you)

4) since you don't have details about trump plan yet it can't be nuanced differences. I support stimulus as much now as 2010 so long it's not just a trough for political allies to fatten at.

There . Tried to make it a little harder for you to duck, dodge, evade and Deflect.

But lacking an explanation from you and my own consistency on subject I'm afraid I will conclude it must be due to your racism and/or hyperpartisnanship

Be happy to have you prove me wrong be either

1) opposing trumps stimulus like you did BO's or

2) tell us you made a mistake when you supported jamming up the presidents (BO's) agenda.

Hopefully you can digest that and respond in a way that doesn't make my point for me.
                          Look at this post.

Realize that questions have been asked over and over.

The big arrogant winners are so afraid to even acknowledge the hypocrisy. Which will of course be their undoing.

Amazing lil ol me can still dominate the board like that but when the cons are so weak they can't handle my questions I'd say .....

Tee hee

Bwa ha ha

I could enjoy seeing cons on defensive constantly

Comment

"Cuckservative" is a real word. I believe you pointed the way to it. Suggests guys like you are the ones with the sexual issues. I'm just repeating what I've heard on the internet about guys like you.

You dodged those questions again didn't you?

Ok try this one. You guys played this worry so ......

Declining the security briefings .....if there is a terrorist attack think trumpkin is "responsible"?

Sure is.you guys own it now.

How many pussy - grabbers you giveing the ex for Xmas.
                            Larry the Loser. Loser, loser, loser.

Shhhh. You lost. Bye bye.

Comment

Look at this post.

The big arrogant winners are so afraid to even acknowledge the hypocrisy. Which will of course be their undoing.

Amazing lil ol me can still dominate the board like that but when the cons are so weak they can't handle my questions I'd say .....

Tee hee

Bwa ha ha

Larry you are not interested in a dialogue. Trump wont take office for 5 weeks.

Ironic, that you had no issue with Clinton defiling an intern young enough to be his daughter on company time, on company property but you are all agog over Trump saying naughty things on a hot mic. Hypocrite.

Keep tilting at windmills. I love the frustration. It is palpable. President Trump. YOUR President.

Comment

Look at this post.

Tee hee

Bwa ha ha

Bwahahahaha!

TeeHeeMan, to quote your hero, the Pedophile-in-chief, "It's the economy, stupid". No one gives a shyte with the stock market at a record height (thanks Donald) and the working guy looking forward to real jobs again. If the Dems ever figure it out maybe they'll be able to challenge Republcans again, but not as long as they keep putting in leadership positions the losers who got them where they are today. I'm really hoping they are stupid enough to put Ellison in as head of the DNC. It will be a Republican strategist's dream come true if they do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X