Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U13 and U14 back on....June 22nd...Doubt CT will do it though because half the coaches probably have appointments to get make overs and the other half have to re-apply for their visas
    Where are you getting this information, it's not on the Region 1 website?

Comment

Where are you getting this information, it's not on the Region 1 website?
      My friend's daughter in NY was just told region one odp tournament is definitely "on" in Delaware - how will CT girls compete at Region 1 ID camp when other states will have the leg up on regional pool by attending this tournament? CT needs to rethink their position on sending their teams to this tournament!!

Comment

friends

My friend's daughter in NY was just told region one odp tournament is definitely "on" in Delaware - how will CT girls compete at Region 1 ID camp when other states will have the leg up on regional pool by attending this tournament? CT needs to rethink their position on sending their teams to this tournament!!
        My daughter says some of her friends from camp last year are going...Virginia, NY West and NY East. All had communications earlier in the week from their coaches and/or managers asking about availability. Did I miss the CJSA emails???????

Comment

who says cjsa is opting out of this event?

Comment

who says cjsa is opting out of this event?
            Maybe they are not.....and sending out emails next Wednesday asking about availability, then they would say...."we couldn't get enough players".

Comment

Another hoax email....not happening and just posting garbage.

Comment

Still waiting for my refund. Hello CJSA the ship is sinking, get some life boats

Comment

Still waiting for my refund. Hello CJSA the ship is sinking, get some life boats
                  We received ours yesterday in the mail. We were also at Tryouts yesterday and the numbers and quality were both very impressive. I guess the ship is not sinking as you say it is.

Comment

We received ours yesterday in the mail. We were also at Tryouts yesterday and the numbers and quality were both very impressive. I guess the ship is not sinking as you say it is.
                    Who is the new Girls DOC? Why did CBW resign? My guess is more to come? Sorry as bad as I want it to work it is declining rapidly. Got to be real

Comment

Don't know who is the new girls DOC or why CBW resigned. I really don't care to be honest with you. All I can tell you is that Tryouts were outstanding and better organized than they have been the last couple of years.

Comment

CBW is an idiot

Comment

Don't know who is the new girls DOC or why CBW resigned. I really don't care to be honest with you. All I can tell you is that Tryouts were outstanding and better organized than they have been the last couple of years.
                          It's great that tryouts were better organized and the talent level was higher (quite frankly this age group needed that). My point I am trying to make is that while in it for "exposure" the better part of the program is the training. If they do not have a DOC to recruit, retian and hire quality coaches the best part of the program is in question. Also when long time ODP coaches quit at the same time it tells you something else is going on. Like I said, I have a vested interest in ODP delivering what it is supposed to but I am very doubtful.

Comment

I didnt see anything different than the last few years. The tryouts the last few years were very well organized too and my daughter enjoyed it last night.

CJSA will always have an ODP program, just not sure what the quality will be like regarding coaching staff?!?

Comment

Thanks KZ!!

Comment

Thanks KZ!!
                                Your welcome SB

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X