Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A huge chunk of the good players with actual ability in 05 DA last year were 06s. Does this little DA all-star team get them, too?
    Aside from SJ, I would not really classify any other 06 as a good player with actual ability. Sorry Westside, I know you want to argue differently.

Comment

Aside from SJ, I would not really classify any other 06 as a good player with actual ability. Sorry Westside, I know you want to argue differently.
      Who said anything about Westside? Didn't a bunch of FC 06s from the 05 team go to TA 06?

Comment

Who said anything about Westside? Didn't a bunch of FC 06s from the 05 team go to TA 06?
        No clue. But did hear that the TA 06s are looking real good.

Comment

Sorry, my bad. I am not sure about FC 06's...But, I know they had some talented ones, who if they had played on age would have dominated.

Comment

No clue. But did hear that the TA 06s are looking real good.
            That is good to hear, and makes me happy. Look what can happen when you don't compromise the integrity of the process, by selling an age group to the highest bidder.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2325408]A huge chunk of the good players with actual ability in 05 DA last year were 06s. Does this little DA all-star team get them, too?[/QUOTE

Your are kidding right? Only one 06 can even sniff the 05’s in terms of ability and he left wash timbers for 06TA . The rest were nothing more than Rome players which in of itself is good to be doing that playing up, and by the way several 05’s did that last year with the 04’s

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2325647]
                A huge chunk of the good players with actual ability in 05 DA last year were 06s. Does this little DA all-star team get them, too?[/QUOTE

Your are kidding right? Only one 06 can even sniff the 05’s in terms of ability and he left wash timbers for 06TA . The rest were nothing more than Rome players which in of itself is good to be doing that playing up, and by the way several 05’s did that last year with the 04’s
                Role not Rome- sorry

Comment

Nice try FC- Again none of them really impacted the games last year- FC was the RF and AP show and TE and the goalie cleaned up a lot of the mess the rest of the team allowed...

Comment

Nice try FC- Again none of them really impacted the games last year- FC was the RF and AP show and TE and the goalie cleaned up a lot of the mess the rest of the team allowed...
                    There were a few other 06s that were impact players, or at least significant starters, for their teams. SJ was the best of the lot; but not the only one who is a nice player. (Someone on this forum, and I suspect I know who, likes to slag on the 06 that was on Westside last year, for some reason...)

Comment

There were a few other 06s that were impact players, or at least significant starters, for their teams. SJ was the best of the lot; but not the only one who is a nice player. (Someone on this forum, and I suspect I know who, likes to slag on the 06 that was on Westside last year, for some reason...)
                      Um...because he was/is not good?

Comment

Thanks dad....he is still not that good and has a terrible attitude

Comment

Way to go, now move along to the 06 thread, good ridance

Comment

Who hates on the westside 06 that has a mouth yet can’t back it up??

Comment

Who hates on the westside 06 that has a mouth yet can’t back it up??
                              I love the smell of Westside on Westside hate crimes in the morning. For the record, that kid is only fast. Instincts are not bad, but his attitude is, and his teammates last year appeared to dislike him more than like him.

Comment

Fascinating.

Someone threw some chum in the water last night, it seems...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X