Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Behold when a fellow usually has no personality , he usually turns to homo jokes as first line of defense. Most common thing a retard says first . But come on Richard we all don’t expect much from a ratchet thief and constant lier as you’re self. Seems you need help we all watched you fall apart in front of our eyes. We all told you screaming at kids just drives customers away . These are all proven facts !!!!!! Kids these days are very sensitive, parents extremely defensive. So a screaming soccer coach will never work in todays market. Come on you get jacked up by a parent and beer tossed in your face, fired from CFC & Soccerplus, things just are happening to you. I think you need to take a long look in the mirror and see the person who’s responsible for you’re downfalls. You make enemies everywhere you turn because of you. Signed at the bottom by Rich Lewis because that’s the person causing all you’re issues boy!

Signed
    Rich Lewis
    Now this post reminds me of the iocane powder scene in PB. Several layers deep in misdirection..

Comment

Now this post reminds me of the iocane powder scene in PB. Several layers deep in misdirection..
      Exactly and it seems Richard has drank the poison

https://youtu.be/9s0UURBihH8

Comment

Behold when a fellow usually has no personality , he usually turns to homo jokes as first line of defense. Most common thing a retard says first . But come on Richard we all don’t expect much from a ratchet thief and constant lier as you’re self. Seems you need help we all watched you fall apart in front of our eyes. We all told you screaming at kids just drives customers away . These are all proven facts !!!!!! Kids these days are very sensitive, parents extremely defensive. So a screaming soccer coach will never work in todays market. Come on you get jacked up by a parent and beer tossed in your face, fired from CFC & Soccerplus, things just are happening to you. I think you need to take a long look in the mirror and see the person who’s responsible for you’re downfalls. You make enemies everywhere you turn because of you. Signed at the bottom by Rich Lewis because that’s the person causing all you’re issues boy!

Signed
        Rich Lewis

We all know that Rich doesn’t use or comprehend the word latent

Comment

We all know it’s you RL !!!!!

Comment

We all know it’s you RL !!!!!
            You must really be sure with all those exclamation points. Too bad you are incorrect!

Comment

No it’s you who are so sure that he doesn’t use or comprehend the word latent. How would you know anything that Rich does ? Rich you can try an hide all you want and deflect it being you but you’re not fooling anyone. RL has nothing better to do than play on TS, that’s his life. He would rather write on TS than watch tv. He has never resisted from responding to his own thread or his clubs thread. I know RL’s tendencies better than he knows himself. RL demonstrates his behavior throughout this whole thread. RL you’re to easy to identify.

So let’s get down and find out when will the club officially shut down ? RL you can’t afford to waste anymore time on this business if the kids don’t come. One team won’t pay the bills. Plus we all know there’s plenty of freebies on that one team. Where are you gonna practice out of ? Definitely can’t afford star hill anymore, especially having balances that you owe. Come on **** has hit the fan might as well let us all know. We”ll all find out eventually!!!!!!

Comment

No it’s you who are so sure that he doesn’t use or comprehend the word latent. How would you know anything that Rich does ? Rich you can try an hide all you want and deflect it being you but you’re not fooling anyone. RL has nothing better to do than play on TS, that’s his life. He would rather write on TS than watch tv. He has never resisted from responding to his own thread or his clubs thread. I know RL’s tendencies better than he knows himself. RL demonstrates his behavior throughout this whole thread. RL you’re to easy to identify.

So let’s get down and find out when will the club officially shut down ? RL you can’t afford to waste anymore time on this business if the kids don’t come. One team won’t pay the bills. Plus we all know there’s plenty of freebies on that one team. Where are you gonna practice out of ? Definitely can’t afford star hill anymore, especially having balances that you owe. Come on **** has hit the fan might as well let us all know. We”ll all find out eventually!!!!!!
                Thought to be a established club you have to show at least 4 teams competing? Ct Celtic only shows 1 single team .

Comment

Thought to be a established club you have to show at least 4 teams competing? Ct Celtic only shows 1 single team .
                  I agree club should be removed

Comment

Layoff the hard stuff there Flounder

“ I know RL’s tendencies better than he knows himself.” Priceless.

Seek professional help before you hurt yourself

Comment

So RL what will you do? The club is obviously running on fumes! Biggest failure in youth soccer at the moment. Wow who really sinks a club of 300 kids as fast as you did! That shyte is mind boggling, don’t you say. Daddy must of been a screamer for you to inherit the same trait huh like wee lad?

Comment

Said flounder for like the 5th time there bud, that’s what I’ve been telling you RL you have no personality can’t you process to say something else. Are you that retarded that you have to say flounder 10 times before thinking of something else. Wow stop sniffing the coke Lewis!!!

Comment

Said flounder for like the 5th time there bud, that’s what I’ve been telling you RL you have no personality can’t you process to say something else. Are you that retarded that you have to say flounder 10 times before thinking of something else. Wow stop sniffing the coke Lewis!!!
                          I know RL’s tendencies better than he knows himself.” Priceless.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=flou...T0XguzmDr2J5M:

Comment

Is that what basic cable gives you , watching oldie reruns all day. It was pretty lame as well Rich .

Comment

Is that what basic cable gives you , watching oldie reruns all day. It was pretty lame as well Rich .
                                Such a troglodyte ... impressive

Are you that retarded ...
                                Wow stop sniffing the coke Lewis!!!
                                I know RL’s tendencies better than he knows himself

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X