Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!! If we talked about Obama like they talk about Trump, well we would be done for

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!! If we talked about Obama like they talk about Trump, well we would be done for

If Americans talked and did things about Obama a sitting President as they are now with Trump, Obama would have the secret service the NAACP and every other organization protesting, and so forth. Tell me this what would of happened if someone held up a prop fake severed head of Obama like they do of Trump, wow, what would happen then, let me guess you would be labeled everything from Racists to Rapists, but its certainly alright for certain people to do certain things and not for others it seems.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Americans talked and did things about Obama a sitting President as they are now with Trump, Obama would have the secret service the NAACP and every other organization protesting, and so forth. Tell me this what would of happened if someone held up a prop fake severed head of Obama like they do of Trump, wow, what would happen then, let me guess you would be labeled everything from Racists to Rapists, but its certainly alright for certain people to do certain things and not for others it seems.
    Give me a break. Obama and even his children had death threats all the time. Someone even shot at the white house. They slandered him and his family continually, called MO an ape, awful stuff that was 100% racist. Even the birther nonsense was racist, led by the DoTard in the Oval Office right now. I didn't like his politics but he is an honorable person who wasn't out to enrich himself or his family, an actual family man, intelligent and well spoken.

Comment

The poster never said anything bad about Obama just the antics being pulled and the outrageous things being said in done would not of been tolerated by the same people who are now doing towards this president, but somehow now its acceptable.

Comment

Wow do you have a short memory! Do you honestly not remember the *****ing memes? The monkey "jokes?" Questioning his wife's gender because of her arms? Going bat**** crazy because he wore a tan suit? Flipping out because he ordered grey poupon mustard? Claiming he was a Kenyan Muslim despite all evidence to the contrary?

Darn straight they were labeled racists and rightly so.

But let's be clear here. I'm not criticizing Trump's skin color or his clothes or his menu choices. I'm not claiming he isn't American.

I'm calling him out for being a sociopath - a narcissistic, misogynist, racist, greedy, ignorant, dangerous fascist. He is undermining the very fabric of our representative democracy, embarrassing the daylights out of us on the world stage, and an agent of a hostile regime.

Get your head out of your *****. Criticizing Trump isn't remotely like the scorn heaped on Obama.

Whether you disagree with his policies or not, Obama at least was an elegant eloquent representative of the American people who respected the rule of law. Trump is not only enacting disastrous policies, he's a hideous human being as well.

How dare you suggest the protests against Trump are anything remotely resembling the racist crap Obama endured.

Comment

Please.

https://www.google.com/search?q=raci...gQ_AUICigB&biw

The republicans and conservatives could not get enough - Obama in blackface eating watermelon, Michelle Obama as a gorilla, pictures of the Obama kids as chimpanzees, pictures of Obama being *****ed and calling it a national holiday, pictures of Obama as an African witch doctor. It went on and on and on and these pictures and memes were sent to sitting republican members of congress to one and other. The difference is this - Trump asks for it by routinely calling people dogs, insulting gold star families, saying that a man who survied torture in the Hanoi Hilton is not a war hero, so Trump deserves it.

Comment

Wow do you have a short memory! Do you honestly not remember the *****ing memes? The monkey "jokes?" Questioning his wife's gender because of her arms? Going bat**** crazy because he wore a tan suit? Flipping out because he ordered grey poupon mustard? Claiming he was a Kenyan Muslim despite all evidence to the contrary?

Darn straight they were labeled racists and rightly so.

But let's be clear here. I'm not criticizing Trump's skin color or his clothes or his menu choices. I'm not claiming he isn't American.

I'm calling him out for being a sociopath - a narcissistic, misogynist, racist, greedy, ignorant, dangerous fascist. He is undermining the very fabric of our representative democracy, embarrassing the daylights out of us on the world stage, and an agent of a hostile regime.

Get your head out of your *****. Criticizing Trump isn't remotely like the scorn heaped on Obama.

Whether you disagree with his policies or not, Obama at least was an elegant eloquent representative of the American people who respected the rule of law. Trump is not only enacting disastrous policies, he's a hideous human being as well.

How dare you suggest the protests against Trump are anything remotely resembling the racist crap Obama endured.
            This. It's all about his policies, actions, corruption, possible conspiracy, most definitely financial and tax crimes, incompetence, probable mental decline and being unfit for office.

Comment

The poster never said anything bad about Obama just the antics being pulled and the outrageous things being said in done would not of been tolerated by the same people who are now doing towards this president, but somehow now its acceptable.
              Trump is getting what he deserves, and he can't take it.

Comment

Liberal Logic

Criticizing Obummer's policies = racist.
                Criticizing President Trump's skin color = not racist.

Comment

Originally posted by #WalkAway View Post
                  Criticizing his skin color only comes from makeup artists who are appalled at his unnatural orange skin tone.

Comment

Now children this post demonstrates the utter stupidity of the Trump voter. Conservatives did not make fun of Obama's skin color - they made fun of his race by variously depicting him as a monkey or gorilla, in blackface eating watermelon and fried chicken, as a witch doctor, or my personal favorite (because it encapsulates all the violent ugliness of the right) with a rope around his neck being *****ed under the caption "A new national holiday". You can still find these images on the internet.

When people make fun of Trump's orange skin, they are not making fun of the fact that he is white - the are making fun of the fact that HE IS F'N ORANGE! Trump is orange because he spends an hour of every day on a tanning bed. This is a) incredibly vain, and b) incredibly stupid because those beds cause cancer and because he is ignorant enough to think his orange tone looks good.

Making fun of someone's race = racist.
                    Making fun of someone's vanity and stupdity = humor/sarcasm

Comment

Bullsh!t and you well know it. Nice try, but it don't fly.

Comment

Anyone older than 12 knows that comparing the President to a monkey was started by Democrats against (white) President George W. Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by #MoreFakeNews View Post
                          Anyone older than 12 knows that comparing the President to a monkey was started by Democrats against (white) President George W. Bush.
                          Yeah okay, go with that. Nothing racist at all about what was lodged at the Obamas because of the criticism of Bush. If that helps your racist AF heart sleep at night, go for it babe.

Comment

Originally posted by #MoreFakeNews View Post
                            And the blackface and watermelon? Don't remember that one being done to Bush. And I definitely don't remember Bush being depicted the way Obama was in the racist as hell "Obama being *****ed - A National Holiday" poster - ever. Again, you are equating someone making fun of Bush's big ears and stupidity with a racial attack. They are very different things. Making fun of someone's physicality and mental capacity is totally acceptable now that Trump is president - or is Trump the only one who is allowed to do that?

Comment

Yeah. Trump calling a beauty queen a piggy, Trump boasting about grabbing pussies, Trump making fun of a handicapped reporter, Trump insulting an entire continent by calling Africa a ****hole country, Trump's many unkind and crude comments about John Mcain, the list goes on. No republican can ever complain about comments made about their candidates ever again!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X