Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca Raton Juniors LOSERS Soccer Club

The non present owner of this club and his BI POLAR son should have their club taken away!
    False promises of having Fernandao as a DOC a few years back are empty promises. Then Anthony was the DOC,... What a joke. He can't even run his own club he has to rely on the talent of others for this club to be successful,. Then he had Pitu. Non present all of last year and present this year because he was run out of Sunrise and his star team disbanded and he also lost players to academies.

Their famous bait and switch, promises of new DOC and changes.
    Register your kids today --- wait for the change that never comes

Empty promises,.... where they try to lock kids in and register them so they can't leave
    What a shame !!!!!

And I'm surprised PITU is allowing his named to be associated with BRJ LOSERS SC

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The non present owner of this club and his BI POLAR son should have their club taken away!
    False promises of having Fernandao as a DOC a few years back are empty promises. Then Anthony was the DOC,... What a joke. He can't even run his own club he has to rely on the talent of others for this club to be successful,. Then he had Pitu. Non present all of last year and present this year because he was run out of Sunrise and his star team disbanded and he also lost players to academies.

Empty promises,.... where they try to lock kids in and register them so they can't leave
    What a shame !!!!!

And I'm surprised PITU is allowing his named to be associated with BRJ LOSERS SC
    Yeah. Holding players hostage is not cool

Comment

Holding kids hostage is the only way they can keep good players at the club...
      They are famous for this - just ask some of the players from FV team that were dooped into staying! Not cool

Comment

Holding kids hostage is the only way they can keep good players at the club...
        They are famous for this - just ask some of the players from FV team that were dooped into staying! Not cool
        Wow! Those kids are good they stuck there now? Come on seriously.

Comment

Dumb Post

What a shame !!!!!

What kind of smear campaign are you trying to do here? What kind of change are you looking for since you obviously know nothing about the people or the club. I guess you're unhappy about Pitu training your kids 3 or more times per week then? Find a better trainer and coach somewhere else if that's the case.

Comment

Fernandao died in a plan crash. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

if you have a problem with anthony. why don't you call him. 561-350-3069.

Comment

The problem with calling with Anthony is you don't know who is going to answer ????
                If he takes his medication he may answer
                If not, he definately won't answer because he can't control his personalities 😠😇😡😈👹💩

Comment

if you have a problem with anthony. why don't you call him. 561-350-3069.
                  Schulz who developed Altidore left
                  Fernando left
                  Coach Lolo from coló colo Soccer Academy left
                  Coach rodolfo left too
                  Pitu is there because he lost sunrise

I guess all these people had a problem with Anthony except pitu
                  He strings Anthony around by his nose.

Comment

Brjsc

Schulz who developed Altidore left
                    Fernando left
                    Coach Lolo from coló colo Soccer Academy left
                    Coach rodolfo left too
                    Pitu is there because he lost sunrise

I guess all these people had a problem with Anthony except pitu
                    He strings Anthony around by his nose.
                    In summary Pitu is the full time trainer and DOC at BRJSC? That is totally awesome!!!!! If you want development for your kids why wouldn't you take them there? I'd take P2 over FV at CSU anyday of the week.

Comment

Pitu is crap coach. How has this guy ever passed his background check?

Comment

Brjsc

Pitu is crap coach. How has this guy ever passed his background check?
                        How does Rick Pabon pass his background check? You two guys, FV and RP, need to stop trying to smear this small club. The U11 and U12 parents do NOT appreciate what you two are trying to do here. They are the only two groups that still remember you at BRJSC and it was a chaotic time when you guys were there. It took the club a couple of years to recover from the mess you guys left behind. They've moved on from FV and PB. Please leave them alone to succeed or fail. It's their choice to not be involved with you guys anymore. Let it go.

Comment

How does Rick Pabon pass his background check? You two guys, FV and RP, need to stop trying to smear this small club. The U11 and U12 parents do NOT appreciate what you two are trying to do here. They are the only two groups that still remember you at BRJSC and it was a chaotic time when you guys were there. It took the club a couple of years to recover from the mess you guys left behind. They've moved on from FV and PB. Please leave them alone to succeed or fail. It's their choice to not be involved with you guys anymore. Let it go.
                          slowed down background check have nothing to do with development of players. If you see first hand how FV and RP are developing players then you would not be on here bashing them. FV and RP push players to be better and want and expected the most out of themselves. Don't talk nonsense. RP and FV see the talent and the potential in my child and no matter what park or club they are with my child is able to train with them because they really want what's best of the kid. Maybe you had a bad experience because your child was one that fell thru the cracks. Maybe your child wasn't good enough. Don't come on here all sour thou.

Comment

Brjsc

slowed down background check have nothing to do with development of players. If you see first hand how FV and RP are developing players then you would not be on here bashing them. FV and RP push players to be better and want and expected the most out of themselves. Don't talk nonsense. RP and FV see the talent and the potential in my child and no matter what park or club they are with my child is able to train with them because they really want what's best of the kid. Maybe you had a bad experience because your child was one that fell thru the cracks. Maybe your child wasn't good enough. Don't come on here all sour thou.
                            You're way off base here. My son had a great experience with RP when he was his trainer and coach. He became a better player at the end of the year from RP's training and coaching. Don't give me the crap that my child sucked and I'm "sour" crap. I think my son is going to be just fine with or without RP. I just don't like RP and FV coming here all "sour" because the kids they had last year at AC Delray decided to join BRJSC and not follow them to CSU for the 4th club in 4 years. Yeah, the training and coaching is good, but how come you keep getting asked to not return the following year? I personally like stability and building something that will last. It takes a lot of hard work and it teaches your child to endure the bad times while working for a better situation. Not cut and run because you don't like something. Way to teach your kids to be club hoppers.

Comment

Cuban Guy

You're that Cuban guy with those 2 kids and worship RP aren't you? Stop yelling at them so much and let them enjoy and play the game. The youngest kid is really good, but you can see him get frustrated with you on the sideline yelling at him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X