Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys U11

any thoughts on top teams in southeast? Weston? Kendall? Pinecrest? Miami Lakes?

u11 boys

what about parma and kendall hammocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      what about parma and kendall hammocks?
      do you seriously understand the teams or are just putting out some names. sounds like you are a troll.

any serious SE list begins with west pines and key Biscayne.

At this age, kids develop and lots of club hopping. so, really, the lists are pointless until January or February...

Comment

Davie United will beat every team they come up against. You are going have to be an amazing team to beat them this year.

Comment

Really?

do you seriously understand the teams or are just putting out some names. sounds like you are a troll.

any serious SE list begins with west pines and key Biscayne.

At this age, kids develop and lots of club hopping. so, really, the lists are pointless until January or February...
          West Pines and Key Biscayne you say....how did those teams fair in 8v8 at the Micky Tournament?

And did Davie even play any 8v8 games? It is one thing to be good at 6v6 and another to be good at 8v8.

I do agree with the comment that any conclusions should be delayed until January/February to give the teams time to gel. Should be interesting to revisit this thread at that point.

Comment

West Pines and Key Biscayne you say....how did those teams fair in 8v8 at the Micky Tournament?

And did Davie even play any 8v8 games? It is one thing to be good at 6v6 and another to be good at 8v8.

I do agree with the comment that any conclusions should be delayed until January/February to give the teams time to gel. Should be interesting to revisit this thread at that point.
            This has been discussed on many occasions on this message board. We had food poisoning in Orlando. Key Biscayne is then and is now the best team in this age group.

Comment

Davie by a longshot.

Comment

food poisoning equates to a 10-1 loss?

This has been discussed on many occasions on this message board. We had food poisoning in Orlando. Key Biscayne is then and is now the best team in this age group.
                So let me get this right, you are saying every single kid on your team got food poisoning the night before the semis....every single one? So why after getting destroyed did they stay to watch the other semis game that went to PKs?

Why not just accept the fact that KB got manhandled and stop giving excuses. Looking forward to future excuses you will be giving but remember....food poisoning can only go so far so you will need to be creative.

Comment

The OP asked about SE florida. If you are saying oh OCYS crushed those teams, great, it's already known and not relevant to the question asked.

Comment

DU

Davie United will beat every team they come up against. You are going have to be an amazing team to beat them this year.
                    Several teams already have beaten them last year. Did they even win the Northern bracket of SFUYSA league play? They're a good team, probably top 4, but not the best team.

Comment

Davie U1 is the most violent team in youth sports.

Comment

The OP asked about SE florida. If you are saying oh OCYS crushed those teams, great, it's already known and not relevant to the question asked.
                        Nice plug for OCYS but I was talking about SE Florida teams which include West Pines, Key Biscayne and Davie and disagreeing that these are the top teams in the area as it has not been proven yet.

Comment

Nice plug for OCYS but I was talking about SE Florida teams which include West Pines, Key Biscayne and Davie and disagreeing that these are the top teams in the area as it has not been proven yet.
                          kendall is not strong in this age group. Weston is so-so.

west pines to me is the best. they proved it in super y. Then key Biscayne and davie.

Comment

kendall is not strong in this age group. Weston is so-so.

west pines to me is the best. they proved it in super y. Then key Biscayne and davie.
                            What happened to the breakers? They did the best in the mickey tournament until they ran into OC in the finals.

Comment

What happened to the breakers? They did the best in the mickey tournament until they ran into OC in the finals.
                              nice team but I would not put them in same category as davie, Kb or west pines.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X