• Show
Clear All

New DA Site

www.ussoccerda.com

scores, Schedules, etc will be on the new site

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Take note, even though fesa does not and will never have DA, this thread will be merged in to fesa consolidated thread soon.

Comment

I heard Chargers will lose DA next year or in 2017 if they don't start to produce results in both DA and at the club level.

USSoccer has said that they will extirpate any club/coaches that continuously fail to produce positive results on the field and/or in player development from the DA Program entirely. In a continuous effort to develop a deeper player pool for the National Team USSoccer wants to partner with clubs that have proven track records of success in player development and have teams in multiple age group with successful results in USYS sanctioned state leagues, regional leagues and showcase tournaments.

This is great news! Chargers currently have zero winning teams and zero teams in USYS leagues.

Comment

I see the Charger Hater-guy sniffed out another thread that mentions the DA, so he can regurgitate the same crap over again. Look hater-guy, we're sorry your kid didn't make the DA team, but this is really getting old. You say the same stuff every year. Move on with your life!

Comment

I heard Chargers will lose DA next year or in 2017 if they don't start to produce results in both DA and at the club level.

USSoccer has said that they will extirpate any club/coaches that continuously fail to produce positive results on the field and/or in player development from the DA Program entirely. In a continuous effort to develop a deeper player pool for the National Team USSoccer wants to partner with clubs that have proven track records of success in player development and have teams in multiple age group with successful results in USYS sanctioned state leagues, regional leagues and showcase tournaments.

This is great news! Chargers currently have zero winning teams and zero teams in USYS leagues.
            Who is your source or are you just a hater?

Comment

Oh, he's a hater, been stalking this club for years

Comment

This does make sense but I'm not sure how true it is. In 2017 the age groups will switch to birth year.

http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/changes...occer_in_2016/

I can definitely see DA programs with continuously poor results getting their DA programs taken away. This would be a great move by US Soccer.

Comment

No place for rosters?

Comment

No place for rosters?
                    Roster will be posted soon..

Comment

This was from an ODP coach. He did not specifically say the Chargers but I would think Chargers would be first to lose DA as BOCA just received full DA.

Comment

Every year I have heard this. I been hearing this since the year CLWR got their DA. IMG loses more games combined than CLWR but IMG keeps their DA and CLWR loses theirs?

Comment

This was from an ODP coach. He did not specifically say the Chargers but I would think Chargers would be first to lose DA as BOCA just received full DA.
                          you're a retard. Chargers are an average DA club, congratulations. I think we're all aware of that. They also play against the best competition this country has in youth soccer. It figures you would be talking to an ODP coach, minor league chatter....nothing more.

Comment

you're a retard. Chargers are an average DA club, congratulations. I think we're all aware of that. They also play against the best competition this country has in youth soccer. It figures you would be talking to an ODP coach, minor league chatter....nothing more.
                            below average...lets be honest please

Comment

FESA will be next DA club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X