•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The whole club is a freaking rec program
    And your team is????????

As a disclaimer I excpet to hear crickets since haters dont have the stones to say who their "awesome" club is.

Comment

And your team is????????

As a disclaimer I excpet to hear crickets since haters dont have the stones to say who their "awesome" club is.
      JFC is rec!

Comment

And your team is????????

We are not dumb enough to start thread after thread like you clowns do.

Comment

We are not dumb enough to start thread after thread like you clowns do.
          I didnt start this thread genius, but i was right - crickets - no stones

Comment

Rec is the way to go. We made it to the number 5 ranking by playing rec teams all year. Go Delray!!!

Comment

Well I have said it on this site a few times. there should be only 1 travel team per age group at each club. everyone else should be in rec and pay rec prices. $1200 for the B team is ridiculous. both of my kids got coaches last season who were inexperienced as coaches. one was a dad and the other a player. we paid $200 less than the top team at the club for far less coaching. this year, they will play rec. couldn't justify the expense anymore. we went from paying $1200 for team and club fees in 2013/14 to over $2K in 2014/15. And this was on B teams.
              I know many A team that suck. But they only have 1 team in that age group so call it the A team.

Comment

Delray is a nice Rec Club but it's really more of a Lacrosse Club. Their travel side has a boutique feel to it since they only have 3 or 4 teams.

Comment

Delray is a nice Rec Club but it's really more of a Lacrosse Club. Their travel side has a boutique feel to it since they only have 3 or 4 teams.
                  Are you sure? I believe they only roster 1 travel team. Or at least thats the appearance based on the threads on here.

Comment

Are you sure? I believe they only roster 1 travel team. Or at least thats the appearance based on the threads on here.
                    One team but its the most awesomest team in the land!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X