Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCYS Coaches

Impressed with some, unimpressed by others. Thoughts?

Interested to hear thoughts on those who work on the Boys side...

Comment

Does it matter my 8 year old is in the PRO academy

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Interested to hear thoughts on those who work on the Boys side...
        Coaching overrated! It's an extra paycheck for most with little reward. Getting bashed by parents and not appreciated is not worth the money unless you need it. Coaching is the same across the board. Develop our own kid through trying and hope for the best when you join a team. Truth!

Comment

Coaching overrated! It's an extra paycheck for most with little reward. Getting bashed by parents and not appreciated is not worth the money unless you need it. Coaching is the same across the board. Develop our own kid through trying and hope for the best when you join a team. Truth!
          coaching coaching coaching

Comment

Orlando City U-17 Purple I blown out today 5-0. Players fault or coaches fault?

Comment

Huh, get your teams right

Comment

Never happened. That was purple II.

Comment

There's one coach (DT) on the girl's side that needs to go to the boy's side or stay away from children all togehter. Totally unacceptable comments to young players on FB and why is an adult coach befreinding 14-17 yr old girls. There's smething not right there or maybe that's the way they do it across the big river but not here in the states! Parents watch your kids closely!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1617171]There's one coach (DT) on the girl's side that needs to go to the boy's side or stay away from children all togehter. Totally unacceptable comments to young players on FB and why is an adult coach befreinding 14-17 yr old girls. There's smething not right there or maybe that's the way they do it across the big river but not here in the states! Parents watch your kids closely![/QUOTE

You're an idiot

Comment

Slightly worrying stories above.... do people actually play for this rec club?

Comment

I’ve been very disappointed with the level of some coaches at youngest ages. We played against one of their teams last year and was told about the style of play, this was the reason we joined the club. Playing out of the back, keepers didn’t punt the ball……etc. All I’ve seen so far is coaches encouraging kids to smash the ball down the field, everything against what we were convinced was true.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Comment

I’ve been very disappointed with the level of some coaches at youngest ages. We played against one of their teams last year and was told about the style of play, this was the reason we joined the club. Playing out of the back, keepers didn’t punt the ball……etc. All I’ve seen so far is coaches encouraging kids to smash the ball down the field, everything against what we were convinced was true.

Is anyone else seeing this?
                          That's why OCYS fired Mark Lowry. He made them play properly and now they play kick ball.

Comment

Glad you guys are having fun this afternoon. You should give some thought to why no one is even talking about your clubs.

Comment

Glad you guys are having fun this afternoon. You should give some thought to why no one is even talking about your clubs.
                              I like banging your mom.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X