Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colleges were in attendance this weekend at the GSA and Atlanta Fire complex:
    South Carolina, Louisville, Coastal Carolina, Georgia, Georgia Southern, Auburn, Georgia State and West Kentucky.
    In between running their own women's programs and games....Maybe trying to watch a special player they are trying to recruit? College coaches are not out watching every ECNL game all weekend. There are more at showcases but not every ECNL game.

Comment

In between running their own women's programs and games....Maybe trying to watch a special player they are trying to recruit? College coaches are not out watching every ECNL game all weekend. There are more at showcases but not every ECNL game.
      The first two weekends of league play I've seen several college scouts as well, especially on Saturdays when college teams are usually off. I never saw college coaches at R3PL when we participated in it. The colleges stayed for most to all of the games. Great exposure for the girls.

Comment

ECNL Competition

Look, here are the facts from a BU parent. Yes. It's going to be a rough season at times. Weaknesses will be exposed, especially depth. We have a quality team that needs games and experience at this level. Anyone would be a fool to think we will win more than a few games this year, but there is no doubt that my daughter and most of the other quality players on this team will benefit far more from this league, even losing 3-1 and 5-0. Believe it or not the score doesn't always represent the quality of play. I will say Tophat is the best all around team I've seen. One thing is for sure, I would much rather play these types of teams and get adapted to this speed of play than going up against the likes of west pines, miami springs, weston, etc and winning 5-0 and 3-1. Our girls will be much more prepared down the road. So, if your kid is good enough to play at this level you should seriously think about it. This is a quality team with a good coach. Whether college coaches or scouts are at games or not this team will progress and will be ready for college level play when it comes time for that. I'm done rambling OKAY? Go ahead haters and bashers, start the horrible comments towards these 13 year old girls.

Comment

Look, here are the facts from a BU parent. Yes. It's going to be a rough season at times. Weaknesses will be exposed, especially depth. We have a quality team that needs games and experience at this level. Anyone would be a fool to think we will win more than a few games this year, but there is no doubt that my daughter and most of the other quality players on this team will benefit far more from this league, even losing 3-1 and 5-0. Believe it or not the score doesn't always represent the quality of play. I will say Tophat is the best all around team I've seen. One thing is for sure, I would much rather play these types of teams and get adapted to this speed of play than going up against the likes of west pines, miami springs, weston, etc and winning 5-0 and 3-1. Our girls will be much more prepared down the road. So, if your kid is good enough to play at this level you should seriously think about it. This is a quality team with a good coach. Whether college coaches or scouts are at games or not this team will progress and will be ready for college level play when it comes time for that. I'm done rambling OKAY? Go ahead haters and bashers, start the horrible comments towards these 13 year old girls.
          Ecnl parents will be recruiting hard the whole year.

Comment

Colleges were in attendance this weekend at the GSA and Atlanta Fire complex:
            South Carolina, Louisville, Coastal Carolina, Georgia, Georgia Southern, Auburn, Georgia State and West Kentucky.
            Ok, sure they were. During season they were there to watch, uh huh. Give me a break, cheesedick

Comment

Oh, I see. All this time I thought the saying was "to be the best you have to beat the best." But you're saying I have it backwards! You're saying it works like this - "to be the best you have to get beat by the best."

Comment

Ecnl parents will be recruiting hard the whole year.
                You better believe it. The best need to play with the best in the area and against the best in the country. Coming to a game near you.

Comment

Ok, sure they were. During season they were there to watch, uh huh. Give me a break, cheesedick
                  Sorry you weren't there to see them as I'm sure you were at home watching college and NFL football. Those schools were definitely there this weekend and there were several colleges at the first weekend also.

Comment

Not a bash against the girls , it's against the big headed,idiot parents who come on TS bashing ever other league, get a life douche

Comment

Stop hating on these girls, these are the same girls that are practicing in the FL and Regional ODP pool, National training center and PDP!

Comment

Oh, I see. All this time I thought the saying was "to be the best you have to beat the best." But you're saying I have it backwards! You're saying it works like this - "to be the best you have to get beat by the best."
                        Absolutely. There is no benefit from playing and beating your team over and over. Not to mention the high class parents that are at these games.

Comment

Not a bash against the girls , it's against the big headed,idiot parents who come on TS bashing ever other league, get a life douche
                          bashing other leagues? please tell me how I did that you dip****. players get better playing better comp...simple. there is not one team in south fl that would do any better against these top level teams and I have seen all of them.

Comment

you can't handle the truth! you know nothing about this league or the teams.

Comment

I know some of the players in your team and played against and with your coach many moons ago. I agree with your assessment wholeheartedly. I rather my daughter play at that top level and lose but for her to see what there is out there in terms of talent and what it will take to get to that level. MB is a great coach and should develop the girs properly. I wish we lived closer to the area so that at least she could have attended a tryout. My theory is that what you will get here is comments from envious bashers more than anything else. My advise is to stay off TS. You don't need to explain anything to anybody. Good luck and hang in there. Your team will get it together.

Comment

Sorry you weren't there to see them as I'm sure you were at home watching college and NFL football. Those schools were definitely there this weekend and there were several colleges at the first weekend also.
                                Attending the complex is much different than all the coaches watching your ECNL super star.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X