Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its a big adjustment for players parents and coaches. The speed of the game…Every team (even the bad teams in ECNL) are tough to beat and the speed of play is faster. The games are more physical…adjusting to playing two games on Sat and Sun after long bus rides is not easy. Coping with and minimizing injuries. I think it will be interesting to see as well.
    Travel Partners
    WFF Boca
    Jax OCYS
    BUSA Concorde
    Tophat CESA
    ATF GSA

First game is Aug 29. Im hoping all Florida teams do well. Having Jax and Boca will hopefully add to what WFF and OCYS were doing by bringing the spotlight to Florida. There is so much talent in this state. Look at the Colleges and rankings just within our state.
    USF, UCF, FSU, UF, FGCU, Rollins all ranked in top 30 in D1 and D2. What they have in common is that they have a large share of Florida players. Im surprised the WNT and the college coaches have not figured it out by now.
    This must be a JFC or Boca greenie.

Comment

and maybe you should take your own advice? ECNL stalks every thread to see if anything's being said about their little baby - as well as their attempt to degrade any other team/club that is congratulated for their success - nobody is or can do better then ECNL!!! WE'RE EVEN BETTER THEN SLICED BREAD!!!. Tell you what - you stay on your threads - we'll stay on ours? Think you could manage that little compromise? Exactly, didn't think so...
      Exactly! There are four clubs in ECNL and every thread turns into an ECNL discussion. It must be an ECNL over zealous parent thing.

Comment

Exactly! There are four clubs in ECNL and every thread turns into an ECNL discussion. It must be an ECNL over zealous parent thing.
        This is an ECNL thread you moron. If you don't want to read about it then don't. If an ECNL parent hijacks another thread feel free to complain, but this is hardly the place.

Comment

This must be a JFC or Boca parent since it is specific to ECNL and they are new clubs to it, probably the team manager if I had to guess. This 01/02 age group is so obnoxious with wins, and teams. ECNL is about individual exposure against the top teams and players. Focus on your kids development and less on when everyone trains.
          "This 01/02 age group is so obnoxious with wins, and teams." Does anyone really think the 01/02 age group is any more obnoxious than some of the other girls age groups on here? Actually, I think there has been a pretty healthy exchange on TS through the years for this age group. Some times there is a little extra chest puffing around the State Cup time of year but I think the posts for this age group are actually pretty tame compared to say the U15G and U16G posts.....

Comment

That's why you are on this thread! Lets see if you can stay away, I bet you can't. It is obviously a good idea to create a FL ECNL thread to help you with your issue.

Comment

O and this must be a jealous non-ECNLer who wants their daughter on an ECNL team so bad.

Comment

That's why you are on this thread! Lets see if you can stay away, I bet you can't. It is obviously a good idea to create a FL ECNL thread to help you with your issue.
                Every thread is high jacked by ECNL.

Comment

"This 01/02 age group is so obnoxious with wins, and teams." Does anyone really think the 01/02 age group is any more obnoxious than some of the other girls age groups on here? Actually, I think there has been a pretty healthy exchange on TS through the years for this age group. Some times there is a little extra chest puffing around the State Cup time of year but I think the posts for this age group are actually pretty tame compared to say the U15G and U16G posts.....
                  Start the Fl ECNL 00/01, Fl ECNL 99/00, - - threads and then stay off the common clubs threads.

Comment

Its a big adjustment for players parents and coaches. The speed of the game…Every team (even the bad teams in ECNL) are tough to beat and the speed of play is faster. The games are more physical…adjusting to playing two games on Sat and Sun after long bus rides is not easy. Coping with and minimizing injuries. I think it will be interesting to see as well.
                    Travel Partners
                    WFF Boca
                    Jax OCYS
                    BUSA Concorde
                    Tophat CESA
                    ATF GSA

First game is Aug 29. Im hoping all Florida teams do well. Having Jax and Boca will hopefully add to what WFF and OCYS were doing by bringing the spotlight to Florida. There is so much talent in this state. Look at the Colleges and rankings just within our state.
                    USF, UCF, FSU, UF, FGCU, Rollins all ranked in top 30 in D1 and D2. What they have in common is that they have a large share of Florida players. Im surprised the WNT and the college coaches have not figured it out by now.
                    Ummm. This age group is not nearly as talented as the U15 or U13 age groups. Have no idea why but talent does not compare to other regions.

Comment

Ummm. This age group is not nearly as talented as the U15 or U13 age groups. Have no idea why but talent does not compare to other regions.
                      Just wait when we start whopping that #%%!

Comment

I would think all the ECNL clubs have started their training by now. That meaning all ECNL clubs , not just Florida. But getting back to Florida, should be a interesting season with the new clubs in action Boca bringing FL south into play and Jacksonville covering the north. That should bring Fl up to par with the rest of the country in competition of play and bringing the best talent Florida has to offer to the table. I would like to see Florida with some high level wins against super talented clubs such as Northeast division and West Coast ECNL clubs. Only the first fall season will give us a picture of what they are up against. Good luck Florida, Welcome the new clubs entering and see you on the pitch OC and WFF.
                        Unfortunately, because of cost, travel, and the fact that some really good players actually stay with their club/team/league, ECNL doesn't necessarily "bring*** the best talent Florida has to offer to the table". I love your enthusiasm and I share the Florida love. I too will always pull for Florida's ECNL teams, all Florida teams playing outside the state for that matter, but as good as these teams are they do not have rosters representing the best 80 players in the entire state.

Comment

Unfortunately, because of cost, travel, and the fact that some really good players actually stay with their club/team/league, ECNL doesn't necessarily "bring*** the best talent Florida has to offer to the table". I love your enthusiasm and I share the Florida love. I too will always pull for Florida's ECNL teams, all Florida teams playing outside the state for that matter, but as good as these teams are they do not have rosters representing the best 80 players in the entire state.
                          Wrong! It is the best talent in the state. If you don't tryout or it may be a cost factor or you stayed with your old team,club,league then that decision was made by that player which puts them into a secondary. Meaning not the best..Please note that cost can be adjusted in a scholarship. No excuse.

Comment

Wrong! It is the best talent in the state. If you don't tryout or it may be a cost factor or you stayed with your old team,club,league then that decision was made by that player which puts them into a secondary. Meaning not the best..Please note that cost can be adjusted in a scholarship. No excuse.
                            You are delusional. My daughter is on an ECNL team and I know, for a fact, there are talented girls playing on other non ECNL teams. ECNL is not the be all end all of soccer. Furthermore, I think you get better training from some of the non ECNL teams. i think a player will get more exposure playing in NPL, HS, State Cup championship games than bottom of the barrel ECNL teams that are not playing for championships.

Comment

You are delusional. My daughter is on an ECNL team and I know, for a fact, there are talented girls playing on other non ECNL teams. ECNL is not the be all end all of soccer. Furthermore, I think you get better training from some of the non ECNL teams. i think a player will get more exposure playing in NPL, HS, State Cup championship games than bottom of the barrel ECNL teams that are not playing for championships.
                              Well then why are you playing ECNL? If thing are better on the greener grass. Leave and go to your better place as you say.

Comment

Really not so much, just a couple of over zealous trolls. So let me ask you this... up til now the only argument anyone has put up about ECNL not being the best league in the country is like "Oh yeah, well Top Hat isn't playing there", so what is the come back going to be this year?
                                It's going to be "Beat us first then you can brag you f'ing LOSER!! "[/QUOTE]

"Beat us first"...So YOU are on this team? Get off of this site and quit embarrassing your daughter you slob! Playing in the B League does not make a soccer player in college, only someone to carry the water for the ECNL alum! Now go buy your daughter a nice stadium seat cushion to use on the bench this season. At the same time, grab yourself some new $20 Nike's so you can run up and down the sidelines again this coming year!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X