Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm going out on a limb here: your team played poorly?
    No, the poster is the stalker-troll, who must say something negative every hour. Pay him no mind. They were not at the tournament.

Comment

No, the poster is the stalker-troll, who must say something negative every hour. Pay him no mind. They were not at the tournament.
      We were at the tournament thank you very much! We won easily, hence my disappointment in competition. This was nothing short of the worst tournament we have ever played!

Comment

Tournament was fine. You are negative and probably write bad reviews on every vacation you've been on because the ice machine wasn't cold enough or your room wasn't facing the right part of the ocean.

Comment

Tournament was fine. You are negative and probably write bad reviews on every vacation you've been on because the ice machine wasn't cold enough or your room wasn't facing the right part of the ocean.
          You are a loser! I expressed my opinion on this poorly run tournament and your reaction is to insult me!!! Get a life!

Comment

You...Get a life!!!

You are a loser! I expressed my opinion on this poorly run tournament and your reaction is to insult me!!! Get a life!
            sticks and stones may break my bones...but words will never hurt me...

Comment

You are a liar. You were not there. I was. It was very well put together. Just go away troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                sticks and stones may break my bones...but words will never hurt me...
                really??....... Lol

Comment

Was not meant to be insulting. Just expressed my opinion on the rant I read about how miserable your weekend was. Going through life with such a negative outlook must be exhausting for you and others around you.

Comment

Was not meant to be insulting. Just expressed my opinion on the rant I read about how miserable your weekend was. Going through life with such a negative outlook must be exhausting for you and others around you.
                    And going through life as a ignorant condescending c unt must be exhausting for you. I wonder what's going to come of your son when he realizes that its not ok to be a loser. That life doesn't just give you participation trophies for showing up. That's the Charger way though, teaching kids its ok to be losers but than again with parents like you they never stood a chance from the day they were born.

Comment

And going through life as a ignorant condescending c unt must be exhausting for you. I wonder what's going to come of your son when he realizes that its not ok to be a loser. That life doesn't just give you participation trophies for showing up. That's the Charger way though, teaching kids its ok to be losers but than again with parents like you they never stood a chance from the day they were born.
                      hahaha sooo salty he didn't make the DA, keep up the crying big guy i'm sure someone on here actually cares

Comment

What will your son think about you when he finds out that is dad is a worthless internet stalker-troll, whose singular focus in life is to demean a kid's soccer program every chance he gets? I'm sure he got over getting cut from the team, and is working harder to improve so he can maybe make it next year. You? Stalk and Troll. LOL, what a loser!

Comment

What will your son think about you when he finds out that is dad is a worthless internet stalker-troll, whose singular focus in life is to demean a kid's soccer program every chance he gets? I'm sure he got over getting cut from the team, and is working harder to improve so he can maybe make it next year. You? Stalk and Troll. LOL, what a loser!
                          Yet, you consistently respond to said troll, what does that make of you?

Comment

agree, either stop answering your own posts, or the both of you get a room. stupid ******* contest. BTW, yes the grass is ok there, but with no facilities, who really are you all trying to convince this is such a great location? If you have to stay longer than one game, you and your kids will be in trouble. Next argument please!

Comment

Thanks to all of the participants in this sandbox fight, it is making it easy to get back to work and stop wasting time on TS. You guys are the best.

Comment

.... the B and C teams love this tournament. The top B teams make it to the finals and collect some tin that they can't get at large events with the best teams in the state.

Nothing wrong with that. Boys need to feel like winners sometimes regardless if your winning against B teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X