Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your like that guy on the end of the bench that never takes off his warmups but still gets a ring and name on the championship banner. Get in the game!!!!
    News Flash. We don't play the game. The girls do....and out girls beat you last year head to head. So you can get your ***** kicked in ECNL all you want. Our U16 team still won when it counted. Truth Bomb <BOOM>

Comment

Celtic U16 girls has started the season off really well. Looking forward to seeing them play this weekend at the Disney Qualifier.

Comment

News Flash. We don't play the game. The girls do....and out girls beat you last year head to head. So you can get your ***** kicked in ECNL all you want. Our U16 team still won when it counted. Truth Bomb <BOOM>
        My sons team won when it counted too. The rec championship was a long an arduous road but they eeeked out a 2-1 victory to win the crown.

Comment

Celtic U16 girls shouldn't be in the qualifier. They are a USA League team ranked 44 in the State.

Comment

Celtic U16 girls shouldn't be in the qualifier. They are a USA League team ranked 44 in the State.
            Come on! Look at their results to start the season. They have obviously picked up some new players. I believe they will win their group and lose in the semi-final.

Comment

JFC ECNL tied TopHat 2-2 this past weeknd. They must have added some new blood to last year's squad.

Comment

Come on! Look at their results to start the season. They have obviously picked up some new players. I believe they will win their group and lose in the semi-final.
                I'll take the bait. USA league a lot different than playing FSPL/NPL teams. Prepare to have your eyes opened. Celtic will be lucky to score in group play.

Comment

JFC ECNL tied TopHat 2-2 this past weeknd. They must have added some new blood to last year's squad.
                  RK for TH tore her ACL. TH still amazing without her and that is a GREAT result for JFC. I am not with JFC but I am happy for them.

Comment

How did that work out for you Celtic?

Comment

How did that work out for you Celtic?
                      So funny to see angry parents post bait.. Then answer their own baited post. Sorry your kid got cut, it shows how much it hurts you because you have to post abiyt this team. So much for letting it go

Comment

So funny to see angry parents post bait.. Then answer their own baited post. Sorry your kid got cut, it shows how much it hurts you because you have to post abiyt this team. So much for letting it go
                        nobody gets cut from Celtic...

Comment

nobody gets cut from Celtic...
                          No... You did. That is why you post about them, then you answer your own posts. You are jilted that is why you care, because if you didn't care they would not be worth your time

Comment

No... You did. That is why you post about them, then you answer your own posts. You are jilted that is why you care, because if you didn't care they would not be worth your time
                            spanked, that's how it went this weekend, spanked! Sorry, but nobody gets cut from Celtic, they are too needy.

Comment

spanked, that's how it went this weekend, spanked! Sorry, but nobody gets cut from Celtic, they are too needy.
                              Again... The reason you post is because you care, you care because you got cut. Everytime you post you prive me right

Comment

Again... The reason you post is because you care, you care because you got cut. Everytime you post you prive me right
                                Prive you? Is that good or bad? My kid never played for Celtic, but I have seen them play and it certainly isn't pretty.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X