Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Florida supercup or Pinecrest Megacup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega Cup just announced they have 75 teams registered. Can they please post all the teams registered up until this point. We would like to see who will be attending. There is plenty of rumored going around that all Miami Dade Clubs will be attending Super Cup. I know for a fact they said teams from Doral will becoming, that is absolutely not true. Doral is sending all their teams to Duper Cup. Mega Cup Director please post teams registered for your tournament
    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Mega Cup just announced they have 75 teams registered. Can they please post all the teams registered up until this point. We would like to see who will be attending. There is plenty of rumored going around that all Miami Dade Clubs will be attending Super Cup. I know for a fact they said teams from Doral will becoming, that is absolutely not true. Doral is sending all their teams to Duper Cup. Mega Cup Director please post teams registered for your tournament
      Thank you.
      Wherever the big clubs go I wanna go, let's stop this poker game show your cards !

Comment

We are playing Mega Cup.

Comment

We are playing Mega cup

Comment

We are playing Super Cup

Comment

We are deciding between the Super Mega Cup or the Mega Super Cup. Either way I sure it will be BIG and POWERFUL.

Comment

Yes I've heard rumors that next year they will merge and form the Super Mega Massive Ultra Colossal Cup. It will be HUGE!!!

Comment

Yes I've heard rumors that next year they will merge and form the Super Mega Massive Ultra Colossal Cup. It will be HUGE!!!
                  We will be playing at the just announced Tea Cup. The organizer is "Chip". He's a "beast" of an organizer and he has put together a "beauty" of a tournament.

Comment

Where is your club planning to go, let us know Weston, Kendall , west pines the big clubs
                    We are going to Celtic Labor Day Cup

Comment

Any chance they post an applied teams list this year? Probably not huh?

Is this a JP event?

Comment

We are going to Celtic Labor Day Cup
                        What's up attorney:) You are a Joke!!

Comment

Thank you.
                          Mega Cup can not handle that many teams lol !

Comment

Thank you.
                            Perhaps the 75 Mega Cup teams are all from Pinecrest.

Comment

Perhaps the 75 Mega Cup teams are all from Pinecrest.
                              08-08-2015
                              377 teams

Comment

30 teams from Weston and 25 from West Pines Wow! That's impressive and that's just 2 clubs This will be bigger than Disney Anyone know list of college
                                coaches attending?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X