Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is very general. What age and gender are you looking at?
    I think that was in response to the rising U16 Boys group

Comment

I think that was in response to the rising U16 Boys group
      Well I hope OCYS U16 boys do play FSPL. They didn't last year so I suppose they won't this year. Why not do both FSPL and FPL? FPL is pretty easy to work around other leagues.

Comment

Well I hope OCYS U16 boys do play FSPL. They didn't last year so I suppose they won't this year. Why not do both FSPL and FPL? FPL is pretty easy to work around other leagues.
        OCYS U16 B played FPL and FSPL Div 2. The rising U16 and rising U17 OC Boys should be able to play FSPL Div 1 since they both went to sweet 16 in state cup.

Comment

OCYS U16 B played FPL and FSPL Div 2. The rising U16 and rising U17 OC Boys should be able to play FSPL Div 1 since they both went to sweet 16 in state cup.
          We were talking rising 16b and they qualified last year for div. 1 but chose to focus on FPL.

Comment

WSC's rising U16 White team (State Cup around 8 team) has broken up. The three remaining players (non impact players) were move to the B team. This is a team that failed to get out of Round 1 of Region Cup and could not even score a goal in the B division at Disney. The DOC decided to chance the name of the B team to the White (State Cup team). Do they get to keep the Premier League invite, even though there are just three players remaining from last yer's team. Are there any rule that would prevent them?

WFF did something similar in the U15g group this past season and they got in FSPL.

Comment

We were talking rising 16b and they qualified last year for div. 1 but chose to focus on FPL.
              They forgot to apply on time! Professional management.

Comment

NOT the best league in the state which is why ocys usually forgoes it for FPL.
                A team can play in both leagues. Many do so.

Comment

A team can play in both leagues. Many do so.
                  FPL is like the USA league but on a statewide level. Very poor talented teams. And very poorly ran!!!

Comment

I think they should only give automatic bids for final 8 and then use this criteria for the other 8. Going by round of 16 does not get the best talent
                    I agree. You are putting two much at stake on one weekend of soccer. At the round of 16 you have some weak teams sneak in and also have some top teams that do not advance.

I would give automatic acceptance to the final 8 of state cup (typically the real deal if you make it that far) and also the top 8 of the previous year FSPL (this is actually a better indicator of who belongs because you did it over a longer period of time against top competition). There will be some overlap and teams that don't apply so you open it up to at large after top 8 of state cup and FSPL have first opportunity.

Comment

FPL is like the USA league but on a statewide level. Very poor talented teams. And very poorly ran!!!
                      you have no clue what you are talking about, but this is TS so continue....

Comment

Looking at some girls age groups, watered down is putting it mildly especially the u-15s .. Teams not even in state cup applied and more than 50% didn't make it to round of 16...

Comment

Looking at some girls age groups, watered down is putting it mildly especially the u-15s .. Teams not even in state cup applied and more than 50% didn't make it to round of 16...
                          Ok, question, so if I see JYSA on the applied teams list will that be the new FESA team?

Comment

Poorly ran? How do you figure? Some people just like to trash any available league.

Comment

Poorly ran? How do you figure? Some people just like to trash any available league.
                              Really... Website never keep up to date...there where times we drove a few hours only to find out that the other teams where not going to show up. Allowing teams in that did not belong, some results where 8-0. Not really a good game................

Comment

Please remember just because a Team applies for FSPL, they are not automatically accepted.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X