X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    says who?
    The roster is up. They have 2 new firls. One was on the Wellington B team last season. One is new to the club. Everyone else is from the team last season.

Comment

Yes one new "b" player from another club who is really going to push this group to the top!!
      Said no one from Wellington rising u14g team.
      You know nothing about the new players. This is what happens when your child is cut you lash out.

Comment

Two girls left, two girls moved up from the B team and one new girl was added.

They did not perform well this past season. This season will shine the light on Cogi and whether or not it is successful.

Comment

If they drop that cogi junk training and let the girls go back to their real soccer training like before(when they were good), they will improve.

They are all a great bunch of girls that got robbed with that cogi junk.

So what you are saying is that adding a training curriculum that seems to involve teaching players to think ahead to the next pass made a bunch of girls who used to be good turn into bad players? I dont claim to know much about it but it seems to me it is basically drills that encourage skill development and starts them thinking about the game as a whole. I can see where someone would think there are better methods but I cant see how people think it makes players worse.

Comment

Two girls left, two girls moved up from the B team and one new girl was added.

They did not perform well this past season. This season will shine the light on Cogi and whether or not it is successful.
            Our team will be just fine Thank you

Comment

Our team will be just fine Thank you
              Depends on your definition of "fine." If it is making your daughter happy, that's all that maters.

Just be realistic in terms of how they stack up against the other teams out there.

Comment

So what you are saying is that adding a training curriculum that seems to involve teaching players to think ahead to the next pass made a bunch of girls who used to be good turn into bad players? I dont claim to know much about it but it seems to me it is basically drills that encourage skill development and starts them thinking about the game as a whole. I can see where someone would think there are better methods but I cant see how people think it makes players worse.
                Leave the training method aside, fact of the matter is the team performed poorly his past season. And if they didn't collect GS points from sub-level tourneys, their ranking would've stayed in the red and results would've worsened. No new impactful players added and most likely none will be added come August because these high impact players have been courted to go to BU or TB for all obvious reasons. This team's performance against real good U14G teams next season remains to be seen.

And by the way, training players to think about the next pass has been going on for decades in all parts of the world including here in the U.S. If you have a good coach that can teach soccer, you do not need this cogi thing.

Comment

Leave the training method aside, fact of the matter is the team performed poorly his past season. And if they didn't collect GS points from sub-level tourneys, their ranking would've stayed in the red and results would've worsened. No new impactful players added and most likely none will be added come August because these high impact players have been courted to go to BU or TB for all obvious reasons. This team's performance against real good U14G teams next season remains to be seen.

And by the way, training players to think about the next pass has been going on for decades in all parts of the world including here in the U.S. If you have a good coach that can teach soccer, you do not need this cogi thing.

You are so misinformed. It's laughable.

Comment

Please confirm 1) you could not even get out of round 1 of state cup. 2) you played Disney in division 2 and could not get out of group play. You had a good team until Cogi entered your life this year. Just like the rest of the teams in your club, You are a B team

Comment

Your reply carries no weight or substance. It's empty and shallow, and cluless. Is that all what you have to say? Your reply shows you have a vacuous mind and no knowledge of soccer.

Comment

You know nothing about the new players. This is what happens when your child is cut you lash out.
                        Cut! I think whoever tried out made this lousy team! I wouldn't be caught anywhere near this train wreck.

Comment

You need to say: Yes, Sir! to the person who replied with verifiable facts in post #24. You made yourself the 'laugh' of the minute on this thread!

Comment

i think what the poster is trying to say is how do you know the players that were added or new will not be "impactful"? It's not fair to those players. They could be what the team needs.

Comment

i think what the poster is trying to say is how do you know the players that were added or new will not be "impactful"? It's not fair to those players. They could be what the team needs.
                              2 of the 3 new girls were on the b team last season. If they were what the team needed, they would have moved them up last season. They have continuity going for them this coming year. The key wil be continued development. They regressed last season. Will cogi take hold and improve them? Will the team improve despite cogi? The great thing is, we will all know a year from now......

Comment

This statement 'smells' like someone who's P eeing while catching some Z's.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X