ECNL Boca United Roster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG.......not from Boca United. Bashers, look in the mirror and sincerely ask yourself why you have absolutely nothing better to do. Wow. Amazing. Wish Darwins natural selection would be allowed to run its' course. We do not need you in the human race.

Comment

Enough Already

Not from Boca United but I am also tired of all the bashing. If they fall then they fall but why are so many hell bent on beating down young women. It almost seems that there is a personal vendetta against this club & a self satisfaction at demoralizing these girls. Their season has not started well but I wish them well & hope to meet them on the field for a good game. I expect all teams will grow & develop their players including Boca United. So let's be mature adults & stop this childish rant about this group of girls. If you hate the club that much then have it played out on the pitch. Boca United can't wait to play a good game in the near future, good luck to you for the remainder of the season.

Signed, NOT A BOCA UNITED PARENT

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Not from Boca United but I am also tired of all the bashing. If they fall then they fall but why are so many hell bent on beating down young women. It almost seems that there is a personal vendetta against this club & a self satisfaction at demoralizing these girls. Their season has not started well but I wish them well & hope to meet them on the field for a good game. I expect all teams will grow & develop their players including Boca United. So let's be mature adults & stop this childish rant about this group of girls. If you hate the club that much then have it played out on the pitch. Boca United can't wait to play a good game in the near future, good luck to you for the remainder of the season.

Signed, NOT A BOCA UNITED PARENT
        Right. "NOT A BOCA UNITED PARENT".

Comment

There is a lot of bashing going on and most of it well deserved. As an insider, I will just say the poor results across the board are not from poor talent, but a lack of a program and system to develop players. Coaches can bring in all of the top players in the country, but if they do not have a system to develop players and bring the best out of what they have, they will not succeed with any team. The coaching staff needs to have a major evaluation of the program they are implementing and bring in outside help if this is the best that they can do. I can honestly say that the level of training and communication is very poor and that most coaches in the area would love to have the teams that BU has to work with. The scores across the board reflect a lack of physical conditioning and their obsession with possession even when it leads to turnovers in their defensive 1/3. It is one thing to lose a game and another to get shelled.

I guess playing in the World Cup and MLS does not = being a good trainer and coach.

It's a real shame for South Florida.

Finally, a reasonable post
          I think most rational players and parents did not go to BU bc of the coaching staff
          ECNL is a superior platform, regardless of what some say here
          However, it does not make sense to jump into ECNL unless you know there is a strong plan to further develop players and teams
          Just having the ECNL name is not enough

Eventually, BU will make it work
          But at u16 and older, it does not make sense until they get their program / system in order

Comment

Finally, a reasonable post
            I think most rational players and parents did not go to BU bc of the coaching staff
            ECNL is a superior platform, regardless of what some say here
            However, it does not make sense to jump into ECNL unless you know there is a strong plan to further develop players and teams
            Just having the ECNL name is not enough

Eventually, BU will make it work
            But at u16 and older, it does not make sense until they get their program / system in order
            Ok first not a Boca United parent. Have you seen any of their trainings. Ok Good programs attract good coaches and players may not be this year but they will get stronger. Will be the younger groups that will migrate over. ECNL is a good program for girls any of you denying it just don't get it. Can you still make it through regular club soccer of course. More and More good players are coming over and it will not stop will only grow. wether you believe is good or bad doesn't really matter. If i am parent in south florida i would consider it.

Comment

Ok first not a Boca United parent. Have you seen any of their trainings. Ok Good programs attract good coaches and players may not be this year but they will get stronger. Will be the younger groups that will migrate over. ECNL is a good program for girls any of you denying it just don't get it. Can you still make it through regular club soccer of course. More and More good players are coming over and it will not stop will only grow. wether you believe is good or bad doesn't really matter. If i am parent in south florida i would consider it.
              If I am a parent in South Florida with a 9 y/o daughter, I'd drive them to OCYS for ECNL before Boca United. ECNL Platform is just that, a gateway Platform. You still need a solid Club program and BU is not even close to having a stable foundation to build a powerhouse ECNL Program. Not even in the near future.

Comment

If I am a parent in South Florida with a 9 y/o daughter, I'd drive them to OCYS for ECNL before Boca United. ECNL Platform is just that, a gateway Platform. You still need a solid Club program and BU is not even close to having a stable foundation to build a powerhouse ECNL Program. Not even in the near future.
                What? You're going to drive your 9 yr old daughter to OC from South Fl? Are you insane?

Comment

South Fl Friday

She's hammered, drop the bottle you got all of tomorrow, and Sunday..

Comment

ECNL is wonderful...if you live in North Florida or anywhere else. It will probably be a great program in South Florida too, in about 4 years. Currently it is not. No matter the League, the winning team looks better. If your team is losing every match AND you are a new program everyone knows you probably did not draw the best players in the area to your team, no matter the concept. Jacksonville and Top Hat already HAD the best players so ECNL is perfect for them.
                    BU not so much, same players, spending a lot more money for more exposure, but the question is, it good exposure? Not all exposure is good exposure. It is kind of like an ID camp. If you kick butt then you are noticed in a positive way, if your child has a bad day...well then it shows a coach who they do not want. Clearly if you are being beat every game you are showing college coaches one thing. No one on the team can hang with that level of player, which is all you would be playing against in college.
                    At U14, who cares. At U15 and above, it should be a major concern to every parent there.

Comment

ECNL is wonderful...if you live in North Florida or anywhere else. It will probably be a great program in South Florida too, in about 4 years. Currently it is not. No matter the League, the winning team looks better. If your team is losing every match AND you are a new program everyone knows you probably did not draw the best players in the area to your team, no matter the concept. Jacksonville and Top Hat already HAD the best players so ECNL is perfect for them.
                      BU not so much, same players, spending a lot more money for more exposure, but the question is, it good exposure? Not all exposure is good exposure. It is kind of like an ID camp. If you kick butt then you are noticed in a positive way, if your child has a bad day...well then it shows a coach who they do not want. Clearly if you are being beat every game you are showing college coaches one thing. No one on the team can hang with that level of player, which is all you would be playing against in college.
                      At U14, who cares. At U15 and above, it should be a major concern to every parent there.

Here's a neutral comparison: There are a few ODP Florida Players that are not committed to colleges yet while their teammates already have verbal commitments. Want to know what the difference is b/t them and their ODP mates? The uncommitted kids play for a losing club team. So, BU peeps, you still think that an 0-10 losing season in ECNL is still good exposure for your child? And while you shell out $5k more/year to Cheech & Chung? Think again. Losing is never a good thing.

Comment

Here's a neutral comparison: There are a few ODP Florida Players that are not committed to colleges yet while their teammates already have verbal commitments. Want to know what the difference is b/t them and their ODP mates? The uncommitted kids play for a losing club team. So, BU peeps, you still think that an 0-10 losing season in ECNL is still good exposure for your child? And while you shell out $5k more/year to Cheech & Chung? Think again. Losing is never a good thing.
                        Absolutely true, the ECNL name may get you looked at but if it only advertises your teams deficiencies, it is not a plus.

Comment

I got give it to ya," Cheech and Chung" very funny!

How is BU any different this year, than last year, besides having better players?

Comment

Should not the ECNL standards be met at not just the players, but the administration and the coaching, and who holds them accountable?

Comment

Please drive to Orlando cause BU does not want your kid!

Comment

Please drive to Orlando cause BU does not want your kid!
                                You sure about that? Your u17g team is 0-10
                                Goals Against: 40
                                Goals For: 2

They lost both games this weekend by a combined performance of: 0-13 and one of those games was a 10-0 *ss whipping where the other team pulled back and didn't attempt to score for the last 20 mins in the 2nd half.
                                WOW!WOW!WOW! What is going on at Boca United that you don't think you need help????

Put yourself to sleep tonight counting zeros...... because your team will get ZERO help from anyone. Especially with that 0 - 10 record.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X