ECNL Boca United Roster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this dishing on bu only proves that you all are worried about losing your best players !! Why else would you waste your time posting nebulous comments about bu... Why do you care ???? Thanks for your concern, but really we have it under control, now get a life and get your bashing under control!!! Go pick on someone else and I hope your daughter doesn't know what you've been up to.. What an embarrassment that would be....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      All this dishing on bu only proves that you all are worried about losing your best players !! Why else would you waste your time posting nebulous comments about bu... Why do you care ???? Thanks for your concern, but really we have it under control, now get a life and get your bashing under control!!! Go pick on someone else and I hope your daughter doesn't know what you've been up to.. What an embarrassment that would be....
      Very juvenile behavior.

Comment

For which age group are you referring to?
        Rising u17g's.
        Yes, desperately needing more. Not even close to the 30 player roster max.
        Here's what I know:
        Players from West Pines and Plantation did not even accept offers to play on this team. An ODP NT player turned down the offer as did an ODP Regional player.
        So far accepting are: 2 from Coral Springs United, 1 from TB and Wellington, 1 from Jupiter that was not on a club team this year, the rest from BU roster last season ( 2 starters left ).
        That's it. Roster selections will be posted in the next day or so. Believe me. It's not what BU was hoping for. More tryouts dates are in the works.

Comment

I heard the only cuts were in the rising 14's, everyone else made it
          You must have heard it here because it's not true. Some teams will have mostly new girls on ECNL.

Comment

Rising u17g's.
            Here's what I know:
            Players from West Pines and Plantation did not even accept offers to play on this team. An ODP NT player turned down the offer as did an ODP Regional player.
            So far accepting are: 2 from Coral Springs United, 1 from TB and Wellington, 1 from Jupiter that was not on a club team this year, the rest from BU roster last season ( 2 starters left ).
            That's it. Roster selections will be posted in the next day or so. Believe me. It's not what BU was hoping for. More tryouts dates are in the works.
            And the u17 player from TB was getting cut from their team. Weak player, parents are out of their minds. Everyone knows the issues with them. If she made that team then that team is really weak.

Comment

Rising u17g's.
              Here's what I know:
              This is not accurate at all. West Pines girl was back Sunday. There were no Wellington players, ODP NY and Reg player, from what Club? Only a few players were selected so far.

Comment

You got that exactly right. There are parents all over s florida tonight telling everyone that their daughter made ECNL but they're leaving out the fact that there were no cuts! I just heard today they are even adding more tryouts just because they are so desperate still! What a complete joke!
                What are the dates and times?

Comment

This is not accurate at all. West Pines girl was back Sunday. There were no Wellington players, ODP NY and Reg player, from what Club? Only a few players were selected so far.
                  I don't know where you are getting your info from. My daughter was selected and everyone she knew at tryouts was selected. She doesn't know anyone at tryouts who wasn't picked

Comment

Confirmed roster spots went to:
                    Shee tu slo (sp? Chinese)
                    Moana Lott
                    Zi ro touch
                    Shirley momma friend of coach (American Indian)
                    Tac-tic(nickname) Lee DeFunct.
                    Yes. They are in.

Comment

I heard exactly the same. Team mom of u14's said that team had the only cuts and they are adding more tryout nights because they don't have enough players to full teams with anything close to 30 in an age group.

I feel it's a little disorganized. Players that were given verbal invites some never received official emails. What's the scoop? How many players could they have cut? Three weren't that many to begin with in U14.

Comment

I don't know where you are getting your info from. My daughter was selected and everyone she knew at tryouts was selected. She doesn't know anyone at tryouts who wasn't picked
                        What age group are you talking about?

Comment

Wait were the U14 girls that were supposedly cut offered spots on the NPL team? Or does that even exist (numbers-wise)? My daughter only went to tryout on Sunday (one day) and was told by MB that he was calling girls to tell them if they made the ECNL or NPL teams......

Confused.

Comment

Confirmed roster spots went to:
                            Shee tu slo (sp? Chinese)
                            Moana Lott
                            Zi ro touch
                            Shirley momma friend of coach (American Indian)
                            Tac-tic(nickname) Lee DeFunct.
                            Also a player from another club that just came over to BU:

Mytee Floppa

Comment

Do you know how bad a player you have to be to be invited to be on NPL team!

Comment

Do you know how bad a player you have to be to be invited to be on NPL team!
                                Oh I hear you I'm just wondering my coach MB is dragging it out (telling these players one way or another).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X