Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U15 boys 00-01 2015-16

How was the turnout during the early Tryouts last night?

Did TBU retain any of the DA/U14 SC championship team?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How was the turnout during the early Tryouts last night?

Did TBU retain any of the DA/U14 SC championship team?
    The bulk of the 01s have committed to TBU DA and the more talented 00s have moved to Chargers DA. The State Champioship team is dispanding. Don't expect much from TBU Premier team if they play FSPL next year and expect even less from their NPL "B" team.

Comment

New season

With all the turn over and kids leaving for DA it's hard to pick who will be top in this age group. Most teams in the top 8 who were able to retain most of their roster have big advantage. I would expect those teams to have early success.

Let's give it a shot anyway:

Region A:

Region B

Region C

Comment

Region A
        Pinecrest
        Sunrise
        Boca

Region B
        Rush
        OCYS
        Creeks

Region C
        WFF
        TBU
        Celtic

Comment

The bulk of the 01s have committed to TBU DA and the more talented 00s have moved to Chargers DA. The State Champioship team is dispanding. Don't expect much from TBU Premier team if they play FSPL next year and expect even less from their NPL "B" team.
          TBU and Chargers were knocked out of FSPL by Rangers at state cup and all players returned with new additions. Celtic is gone taking refuge at TBU second team. Region C is wide open among those 3 teams this year.

Comment

TBU and Chargers were knocked out of FSPL by Rangers at state cup and all players returned with new additions. Celtic is gone taking refuge at TBU second team. Region C is wide open among those 3 teams this year.
            The RUSH will be the team to beat !! not much to argue .. Mark my words.

Comment

The RUSH will be the team to beat !! not much to argue .. Mark my words.
              Rush $1
              WFF #2
              TBU #3
              FCT #4
              CLWR #5

I think the top 2 are a bit better than the other 3. TBU will be interesting with the combination of Celtic players. FCT has improved. Clwr is an unknown, not sure what they added or subtracted.

Comment

Rush $1
                WFF #2
                TBU #3
                FCT #4
                CLWR #5

I think the top 2 are a bit better than the other 3. TBU will be interesting with the combination of Celtic players. FCT has improved. Clwr is an unknown, not sure what they added or subtracted.
                Celtic would maul any of the teams you named

Comment

Celtic would maul any of the teams you named
                  Celtic doesnt have a team in this age group anymore. Do you mean TBU?

Comment

Rush $1
                    WFF #2
                    TBU #3
                    FCT #4
                    CLWR #5

It all comes down to who lost the least players after last season...That is your winner

Comment

It all comes down to who lost the least players after last season...That is your winner
                      WFF will continue to be strongest non-DA team in Tampa

Comment

WFF will continue to be strongest non-DA team in Tampa
                        Probably true. They have kept their team together for quite awhile. Finally came together at the end of the year despite their coach. A lot of talent. Surprised no one went to or tried for academy. They will be strong for sure.

Comment

Rush $1
                          WFF #2
                          TBU #3
                          FCT #4
                          CLWR #5

Wait...I thought the old Celtic team is the NPL squad? Then what TBU team is playing in Reg III? If that's the case where did they get all their players from? I thought the team was dismantled? Don't tell me that team is made up of mostly second teamers from last year...lol!

Comment

Wait...I thought the old Celtic team is the NPL squad? Then what TBU team is playing in Reg III? If that's the case where did they get all their players from? I thought the team was dismantled? Don't tell me that team is made up of mostly second teamers from last year...lol!
                            It is. They will struggle. Tbu's 2nd team(elite) is probably stronger then their 1st team.

Comment

It is. They will struggle. Tbu's 2nd team(elite) is probably stronger then their 1st team.
                              If this is true TBU A team must be struggling if the crazies from Celtic now TBU B team are saying they're better than last years state champs. Celtic was not even a good team. They got destroyed at State Cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X