Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wierd!! We played you guys and coach was a really nice guy . Girls were also respectful. Parents were polite but i guess there's a douche on every team.

At least tell me this: how do you know about all the teams listed? Do you know players? Have you watched practice sessions? Have you watched games from all teams you listed (this season)?
    I think you were Trolled.

Comment

Cracks me up how Lakeland has become the measuring stick (both good and bad) already this season; "well WWF Brandon beat Lakeland and should be ranked higher" and "Davie sucks, they lost to Lakeland", etc.....
      So if Lakeland is the Median, Who is on either end of the range?

Comment

So if Lakeland is the Median, Who is on either end of the range?
        Look at the rankings for that, dill weed

Comment

Not ranked by who? The idiot ranking guy on this thread. Seriously ? That's your concern - how some unknown fool ranks your kid's team. There are other ranking systems out there. GotSoccer ranks have WFF Brandon ahead of Lakeland. Jeez, give your ego a rest - ranking guy on this thread is not the Dali Lama.
          The conversation was about those rankings. You don't value the rankings? Keep your juvenile, elitest opinions to yourself and join the conversation when it's actually something you value as a topic. No one cares if you don't dig rankings guy. Some of us find it very interesting and entertaining so we have discussions about it. That's what intelligent adults do. Try to follow suit if you can.

Comment

The conversation was about those rankings. You don't value the rankings? Keep your juvenile, elitest opinions to yourself and join the conversation when it's actually something you value as a topic. No one cares if you don't dig rankings guy. Some of us find it very interesting and entertaining so we have discussions about it. That's what intelligent adults do. Try to follow suit if you can.
            Intelligent adults really? Intelligent adults following 13 year old girls soccer teams. I don't think so . Its more like adults that were never athletes that now have some money and think their kids are great soccer players/athletes but really are not but they think they are and live their lives vicariously through them That's note like it About 95% of TS

Comment

Intelligent adults really? Intelligent adults following 13 year old girls soccer teams. I don't think so . Its more like adults that were never athletes that now have some money and think their kids are great soccer players/athletes but really are not but they think they are and live their lives vicariously through them That's note like it About 95% of TS
              So why were you here on a Friday night? Can't find a date? No friends?

Comment

I heard there were game cancelations due to water logged fields along the east coast. Are there any top teams playing this weekend?

Comment

WFF Brandon is massively over-rated.

Comment

WFF Brandon is massively over-rated.
                    they are not in the ranking at this point and think they are WFF 3rd team if you count ecnl and pasco. Meaning don't think any one was rating them high. maybe one parent posting the other day did, but no one else. The Post has bitter written all over it.

Comment

The reason is very clear. The most recent games count more. Yes, WFF beat Lakeland and Lakeland dropped in ranking to be under WFFEB. Then WFF lost to PDA Blue, or some other unranked team. That is what dropped them out. Basically, you are as good as your last game so don't lose. Consistency is what puts teams in the top 10. I hope this helps you.
                      PDA only had one shot on goal and was very fortunate it went in. But that's how soccer goes sometimes. WFF controlled that particular game. JFCs second team is still on the list and they lost to the same team that WFF beat 2-0 the night before. I have enjoyed rankings guy posting the last couple years but in this case think they are a little off. I am sure they will work out after a few more weeks.

Comment

PDA only had one shot on goal and was very fortunate it went in. But that's how soccer goes sometimes. WFF controlled that particular game. JFCs second team is still on the list and they lost to the same team that WFF beat 2-0 the night before. I have enjoyed rankings guy posting the last couple years but in this case think they are a little off. I am sure they will work out after a few more weeks.
                        Would you like some cheese with that whine?!

Comment

Put out your own rankings list but it's not easy to keep up with the teams happenings.

Comment

This is exactly how soccer goes. Lakeland controlled the games against WFF Brandon but Brandon got the ball in the net. Davie more than controlled their game against Lakeland but Lakeland's ONLY shot on goal went in, so guess who lost. Lakeland is a moderate team, WFF Brandon could be called Lakeland West because their skill level is nearly identical, same with TBU and Weston. The ranking on these teams doesn't matter at this point in the FSPL season, wait until more games are played. No one is watching or cares how WFF Brandon or TBU or Lakeland are ranked because it doesn't make a difference if they are 12th or 20th, no one is considering those teams as 1st pick for their kids. WFF Brandon is Brandon B, the kids that left their original team because they thought they could make ECNL, and stayed for the hope of guest playing or training with ECNL, so no one is all that interested in how they rank.

Comment

This is exactly how soccer goes. Lakeland controlled the games against WFF Brandon but Brandon got the ball in the net. Davie more than controlled their game against Lakeland but Lakeland's ONLY shot on goal went in, so guess who lost. Lakeland is a moderate team, WFF Brandon could be called Lakeland West because their skill level is nearly identical, same with TBU and Weston. The ranking on these teams doesn't matter at this point in the FSPL season, wait until more games are played. No one is watching or cares how WFF Brandon or TBU or Lakeland are ranked because it doesn't make a difference if they are 12th or 20th, no one is considering those teams as 1st pick for their kids. WFF Brandon is Brandon B, the kids that left their original team because they thought they could make ECNL, and stayed for the hope of guest playing or training with ECNL, so no one is all that interested in how they rank.
                              Correct. This team will fall apart by next season when the same kids don't make ECNL again. They will head back to there original club. Waste to even rank them. From what I know there is one girl on the team that the ECNL coach knows he missed and she was about to start guest playing but was injured and is out for 2 months. Even with the ECNL team struggling, none of the rest have been asked to play with them. Now the more this team is talked about on here just set it up for bashing. So let it drop.

Comment

Correct. This team will fall apart by next season when the same kids don't make ECNL again. They will head back to there original club. Waste to even rank them. From what I know there is one girl on the team that the ECNL coach knows he missed and she was about to start guest playing but was injured and is out for 2 months. Even with the ECNL team struggling, none of the rest have been asked to play with them. Now the more this team is talked about on here just set it up for bashing. So let it drop.
                                By the look of the ecnl teams effort so far I'd say the coach missed on way more than one player! Looks like they could use all of the "B" team kids!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X