01/02 Girls Top 10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coaches for ECNL in this age group look lame. There are much better coaches that will give your kid more quality time out there. I feel sorry for some of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Top10+
      1. 0 FESA -----------------RBPD, R3PL
      2. 0 JFC Storm ----------------- ECNL
      3. 0 FC Florida-------------FPL
      4. 0 Weston Black-------------- FPL
      5. 0 WFF East -------------- ECNL
      6. 0 MSVG Blue-------------SFUYSA
      7. 0 Pinecrest Blue---------SFUSYA
      8. 0 Sunrise Sting Black----SFUYSA,
      9. 0 Boca United--------------ECNL
      10. 0 JFC Storm Elite------------RBPD
      11. 0 Lakeland-----------------CDL
      12. 0 Tropical Impact White---SFUYSA
      13. 0 Rush--------------------State Cup
      14. 0 TBU Elite----------------State Cup
      15. 0 San Carlos Scorpions-----SFUYSA
      16. 0 Mako----------------------SFUYSA
      17. 0 OCYS -------------------ECNL
      18. 0 FKK----------------------FPL, R3PL

Please review and help me fill in any leagues that are missing. Also, have any of these teams folded? I thought I heard MSVG is no longer. Any games among the top teams to report for this weekend?

Tryouts over? Winners and losers? Any big shake ups? We need the pre season prognosticators to make the early line on 2016 SC! Also we can get an early jump on the fall season predictions to carry us through the summer.

Who is excited about their new team. Please let TS know.

Comment

Tryouts over? Winners and losers? Any big shake ups? We need the pre season prognosticators to make the early line on 2016 SC! Also we can get an early jump on the fall season predictions to carry us through the summer.

sunrise is toast, over and done with in the raising u14 group. no one left. division two team now for sure. very sad

Comment

Well, I do not think the 4 ECNL teams will be playing SC this year. They might play in Florida Cup.

Comment

I can't substantiate this but my daughter heard this weekend that the WFF ECNL rising 14s basically kept all its girls and only added 1 new girl. Which if true, I find very interesting. For all the huffing and puffing about how ultra competitive ECNL is and how many parents/kids supposedly want on those teams, I find it surprising that there wouldn't be more turnover on the roster with better kids showing up at tryouts. Especially at this age level where some girls start to get substantially better over the course of a season and some start to fade.

Comment

Weston rising u14's state Cup finalist 2015. They have to be the biggest loser with the entire team leaving. I heard it was led by a 2 parents who orchestrated the deal long before season concluded. This tops Sunrise for sure.

Comment

Weston rising u14's state Cup finalist 2015. They have to be the biggest loser with the entire team leaving. I heard it was led by a 2 parents who orchestrated the deal long before season concluded. This tops Sunrise for sure.
                Left for where? Did the girls scatter to several clubs or did the team basically move to a new club?

Comment

sunrise is toast, over and done with in the raising u14 group. no one left. division two team now for sure. very sad
                  You can thank the admin at Sunrise for the rising u14 break up. I heard they just couldn't stop bashing their own coaches and parents to other coaches and parents. Too bad they had an opportunity to add to that team. We were actually thinking about trying out until I heard what was going on. No thanks!

Comment

Yes they went to Davie. Almost the entire team. Their top players are going to Boca ECNL team.

Comment

Yes they went to Davie. Almost the entire team. Their top players are going to Boca ECNL team.
                      it is so interesting that a sc finalist could not keep their team together and actually add on. I'm wondering from South Florida teams, which ones added and which ones actually lost players. It seems that the big teams in North Florida stay together. Are parents that fickle?

Comment

Not true

I can't substantiate this but my daughter heard this weekend that the WFF ECNL rising 14s basically kept all its girls and only added 1 new girl. Which if true, I find very interesting. For all the huffing and puffing about how ultra competitive ECNL is and how many parents/kids supposedly want on those teams, I find it surprising that there wouldn't be more turnover on the roster with better kids showing up at tryouts. Especially at this age level where some girls start to get substantially better over the course of a season and some start to fade.
                        Not true...several new players were added and 5 from last years team we're dropped to FSPL or are not returning.

Comment

it is so interesting that a sc finalist could not keep their team together and actually add on. I'm wondering from South Florida teams, which ones added and which ones actually lost players. It seems that the big teams in North Florida stay together. Are parents that fickle?
                          they are morons, they do not appreciate anything, grass is always greener, there is always a better trainer, better this, better that. it never changes, nothing good enough. parents never appreciate a good thing, everyone believes they are experts and know everything

Comment

Weston will survive guys .. no worries. The new team is a strong team and can't wait to take on Davie and the rest.
                            Boca UTD seems to be the winner of the player movement and then Davie ofcourse and also Pinecrest got stronger with the infusion of MSVG players. Weston will remain strong and will compete to stay up there with the rest of the South Florida elite.
                            Sunrise lost their best players, not sure what's going with WP, Tropical or FC?
                            I wonder if FC lost any players to Boca U?

Comment

Weston will survive guys .. no worries. The new team is a strong team and can't wait to take on Davie and the rest.
                              Boca UTD seems to be the winner of the player movement and then Davie ofcourse and also Pinecrest got stronger with the infusion of MSVG players. Weston will remain strong and will compete to stay up there with the rest of the South Florida elite.
                              Winners
                              1) boca united (sunrise and Weston)
                              2) FC Florida (makos)
                              2) pinecrest (msvg)
                              3) Davie (Weston)
                              4) Weston (sunrise, Davie, getting rid of L's)

Losers
                              1) sunrise
                              2) msvg
                              3) tropical
                              4) west pines ( they could not attract any of these players)
                              5) makos

Comment

FC Players stayed put! Congrats to them for the trust and commitment they have in each other and their team. Good for soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X