Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 10 worse football managers

Football managing is a demanding job, and one that requires a passion for the game. And nothing quite says “I’m passionate about football” like offering teams money for your services. £300,000, to be precise. That’s what erstwhile DJ and agent Claude Anelka (elder sibling of dove-fingered Chelsea striker Nicolas) did in order to become manager of Scottish First Division team Raith Rovers. After leading Raith to an inspirational 7 losses and 1 draw, Anelka’s passion strangely waned and he resigned. Though, much to the horror of supporters and staff, he would stay on in the dubious capacity of “Director of Football”.

Comment

Clod anelka is a crook ?

Atletico Mineiro have hit back at claims that Nicolas Anelka knew nothing about a proposed transfer to the Brazilian club by threatening to pursue him for compensation.

Anelka, 35, posted a video on Facebook on Wednesday morning in which he denied that he had signed with the Copa Libertadores champions.

However, Atletico Mineiro’s president, Alexandre Kalil, has rejected that version of events. Kalil had previously announced the signing of the former West Brom striker on April 6.

"We’re going to demonstrate that there was nothing fanciful [about the transfer] because we signed everything," Kalil told reporters in Brazil.

"We’re going to get hold of FIFA. He’s going to have to pay for everything we spent on travel and accommodation."

Atletico Mineiro announced earlier this week that they had pulled out of the deal after Anelka failed to show up in Brazil.

On Wednesday, Kalil maintained that a visit by Anelka’s brother Claude proved that the story had not been invented.

"If nothing was serious, then the brother is a crook, because he came here and even tackled the subject of his commission.

"But we didn’t pay. The commission should have been paid in part this year and in part next year.

"Usually when the brother of a player is involved -- it’s the experience I had with Ronaldinho in any case -- you think that it’s the real deal."

Comment

Franck Gotsman

This guy is the biggest liar I've ever met!
        He lies so much he can't even keep track of his lies
        He promised us money. Housing , food , cleats etc
        He has no word, honor , respect , or sense for soccer
        He is the biggest piece of sh@t in the soccer community

Comment

Franck GotsMan

Franck Gotsman is the worse excrement that I've had the displeasure to meet.
          He is the president of the PDL team Floridians football club in broward county ! He promised players housing and mid season took it away! He promised food and accommodations and we had to stalk him to get out monies (reimbursements) from him. He put another kid in a roach infested studio apt. The French players left after a month because they could not deal with his tantrums and bipolar tendancies. He was paying players monies to play for the team and welched on paying them. For anyone who thinks of playing for this club think twice because they are not what they seem to be. I feel bad for all the players they have lied to in these two months !

Comment

Franck Gotsman

The French players are all leaving also.
            June 25th. This says a lot about the president of the club

Comment

Franck Gotsman

Franck est un menteur, un tricheur, et un imbécile. il ne sait rien sur le football ou la façon de gérer un club. je suis heureux de quitter cette personne, club, et le pays

Comment

What a bunch of cry babies !

There must be a lot of bad players that don't have the actual balls to men up. How easy it is to cry behind a computer without even posting who you are. Just because you didn't make it doesn't mean everything was bad. You can all complain but no one has ever promised anyone to get paid since it is illegal in the PDL league !

The Floridians have had a complicated first season because they only managed to finalize the purchase of the franchise some weeks before the beginning of the season and have had to do everything in a rush but I know for a fact that the players they brought didn't meet the expectations. All the french players came to spend some vacation time in Miami and thought they deserved to be treated like super stars. One even showed up and left after 3 weeks because his wife needed to give birth and asked to be reimbursed all his expenses which were triple what the regular trips for the other players cost ... what a crook !

Continue whining behind your computers if you had any kind of talent you would be playing and spending your time on the field somewhere ... if you are too good for the Floridians I am sure you are all playing in the MLS right now?

Comment

Fraud !

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Franck est un menteur, un tricheur, et un imbécile. il ne sait rien sur le football ou la façon de gérer un club. je suis heureux de quitter cette personne, club, et le pays
                  We guess you are one of the french losers this whole blog is talking about. Even the local players who didn't make it think you can't play. We are happy you are leaving this place also, go back to your country and do not come back!

Comment

Good riddance !

The French players are all leaving also.
                    June 25th. This says a lot about the president of the club
                    The french players all came out of shape, unprepared, thinking they could stay in Miami for a 3 months vacation all expenses paid. They were unprofessional prima donnas and at some point the Club preferred to send them back rather than continue this masquerade. The Floridians though that these players could help the young local players develop but only Manu came with the right attitude and proved worth the investment.

Comment

Lol

Franck Gotsman is the worse excrement that I've had the displeasure to meet.
                      He is the president of the PDL team Floridians football club in broward county ! He promised players housing and mid season took it away! He promised food and accommodations and we had to stalk him to get out monies (reimbursements) from him. He put another kid in a roach infested studio apt. The French players left after a month because they could not deal with his tantrums and bipolar tendancies. He was paying players monies to play for the team and welched on paying them. For anyone who thinks of playing for this club think twice because they are not what they seem to be. I feel bad for all the players they have lied to in these two months !
                      Housing was for players deserving it, not for people coming to Miami on vacation or players stealing from the house they were living in !

Comment

A Mama's boy and a jokester !

This guy is the biggest liar I've ever met!
                        He lies so much he can't even keep track of his lies
                        He promised us money. Housing , food , cleats etc
                        He has no word, honor , respect , or sense for soccer
                        He is the biggest piece of sh@t in the soccer community
                        So you are implying you actually player for the Floridians? We would be interested to have you meet with Frank because you are full of S***. All the players who actually played and proved they were here to work rather than vacation, sleep until 2 PM, degrade the house they were living in and create problems with the neighbors were treated with the outmost respect, players were even housed for weeks after the season was over and some players are still being helped and assisted in finding clubs.

From what we know they were only 2 US players who were promised housing.
                        The first one kept fighting with everyone in the house, couldn't clean behind himself and kept calling his parents every 5 minutes to complain. Oh and he also figured out that he was changing colleges and was going to leave the the team 1 month before the season end. He couldn't put one foot in front of the other and didn't manage to start 1 game even though the team was short in the beginning of the season. They even started a forward at his position in the first game of the season ! They were super nice to keep him and should have sent him home the week he got there !

The second one was a good young player that made many mistakes costing the team important points. He also left the team with 3 games to go because he had ... things to do. We seriously doubt he is the one writing here ;-)

So Mama's boy, when you show this kind of commitment to a team and to your teammates you shouldn't expect to be treated like the princess you think you are....

Comment

Franck gotsman / pascal Cohen

Frank Gotsman. Excremant to folida Soccer!
                          Everything that these kids are writing about you is true
                          I drove those kids around on trips and you asked me to cover your expenses on my card and I trusted you and so I did!
                          I paid for numerous things for the organization and your pal pascal Cohen to make sure things ran smoothly and you still haven't paid me for all the monies I have invested from this year and all the things they are claiming about you are true.

Liar
                          Lair
                          Liar.

Comment

Pascal Cohen. Foodvest. Franck gotsman.

Hard for both of you to tell the truth. But here it is!
                            Franck and pascal hired a guy who's brother is a professional soccer player. Not him.
                            He had no proven track record of ever being a coach nor any experience.
                            Franck wasn't smart enough or experienced enough to get all of the players registered properly - they took over Schulz academy in December and the season started in June. More like July. They had their tryouts on February 15th and had a bunch of cones try out where they picked the best of the worst players
                            Coach Claud E brought 5 players from France which all of them were out of shape and played 7v7 and had some skill but not the stamina or the endurance to play 90 mins except Manu.the French players always had an excuse or reason for not training but he couldn't even get them to get along much less play together --- the poor living arrangements and lack of professionalism from franck gotsman was unbelievable. Stick to construction franck gotsman and your over 40 team. In the pdl you will never seem to even reach to be a shadow of PSG.

Comment

JS was no angel and had a checkered history clubs, coaches, players and some parents. But these guys are in another league. Pretenders.

Comment

Floridians Fc / Schulz academy

Schulz Academy left Tuesday with 14 18+ year olds to play in Austria against German Bundesliga clubs. Rolland Kollmans CV is clear for all to read on Wikipedia. As far as European contacts go the club are still contacted regular by clubs in Europe and the US, hence the trip. In my opinion Coach Rolland is far the best coach out there, the club run all year with no closed seasons, please feel free to take advantage of the free introduction training sessions and form your own opinion.

Contact Information:
                                JASMIN SCHMIDT SCHULZACADEMY28@GMAIL.COM CELL: 561 305-5894
                                BARBARA SCHULZ BSCHULZ575@AOL.COM CELL: 561 479-8008
                                WWW.SCHULZACADEMY.COM

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X