Floridians Fc / Schulz academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limo Steve ! He goes around trying to get scrimmages with different teams and no one wants to scrimmage him because he is a joke ! He has never coached at a high level or developed players ! He's a leach, trying to get fame and noticed on other peoples hard work !!! Steve Gabur tries so hard to be involved in soccer activities ! Your home life must suck because you must never want to go home ! You even have kids go pick you up at your house in Weston and drive you to and from practices !?? Really ,... How old are you !? Aren't you embarrassed ?
    You remind me of Allan from the hangover movies

WOLFPACK - you look like a stuffed sausage in your dumb shirts
    Looks like you ate the whole wolf pack and have room for more !

Comment

Originally posted by FLCapt View Post
      PDL Southeast Division
      Standings.....

http://www.uslpdl.com/standings/pdl/index_E.html
      Shultz is rolling over in his grave

Comment

Floridians Fc

They only one a game !
        They brought 5 French players from France !
        I guess this sums up the level of soccer in France
        Or the poor taste I'm players from management !
        Either way. They are in the basement - and the lights are about to go out !

Comment

Floridians Fc

Schulz is rolling over in his grave for sure !
          I saw Barbara at one if the games at central broward and she looked pissed !
          They took all of Schulz awards, titles, and Josy Altidores fame with Schulz and made it their own ! Look at what happens when you build a house on lies -
          You paid for a franchise but have no infrastructure
          You expect to get results when you have no idea of what your doing
          You are promising kids certain things that you can't deliver
          I hope the Usl / Pdl hear of all the things you are doing to the kids
          Rest in peace Dr Schulz

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            schulz is rolling over in his grave for sure !
            I saw barbara at one if the games at central broward and she looked pissed !
            They took all of schulz awards, titles, and josy altidores fame with schulz and made it their own ! Look at what happens when you build a house on lies -
            you paid for a franchise but have no infrastructure
            you expect to get results when you have no idea of what your doing
            you are promising kids certain things that you can't deliver
            i hope the usl / pdl hear of all the things you are doing to the kids
            rest in peace dr schulz
            agreed

Comment

Floridians FC

A lot players are unhappy with the current situation and management is to blame !
              They talk so much about being professional but they are the least professional of all.
              I've seen your team running around the field trying to get things done it's hysterical! It looks like dumb and dumber trying to run a soccer team. They fat guy is the best with the announcements - cracked us up !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                A lot players are unhappy with the current situation and management is to blame !
                They talk so much about being professional but they are the least professional of all.
                I've seen your team running around the field trying to get things done it's hysterical! It looks like dumb and dumber trying to run a soccer team. They fat guy is the best with the announcements - cracked us up !
                Just When Josie is starting to look pretty good

Comment

I really wonder if Altidore knows that his image and name are being used by the floridians Fc program. It would be a shame if he didn't agree to his have face, image , and name associated with this band of merry men !

Comment

All these years later, another country, another continent, and Raith loser Claude Anelka still can't record a win as a manager in a competitive senior match. Cheer up Claude Anelka. What can it mean. To a sad Rovers bastard. And a ****e football team.

Claude is serenaded by the Vancouver Southsiders at the Vancouver Whitecaps v AC St Louis match at Swangard Stadium (24/4/10)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg8D0oY67c&sns=em

New song for the Floridians FC
                      Coming soon

Comment

They sent some players home already and they aren't half way thru the season !
                        Will they have a team for this weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          I really wonder if Altidore knows that his image and name are being used by the floridians Fc program. It would be a shame if he didn't agree to his have face, image , and name associated with this band of merry men !
                          Anyone using Altidore's image in a positive light is questionable at best. Soccer wise the guy is awfull; kind of like this club:)

Comment

The word is starting to spread that you are liars and have no sense of what a mans word is worth !!! We don't think what you have done to some players is right - but we are going tinker everyone else know as well.
                            #floridiansfc #liars #frenchfootballsucks

Comment

Claude le fraud strikes again ....

Comment

In 2004, tired of engineering transfers for his restless brother Nicolas and fed up with 'the crazy things' he saw managers do, agent and DJ Claude Anelka decided he wanted to be a boss himself. With a 'mystery' backer, he offered £300,000 to any lower-league club who would let him be manager, and got a bite at Raith Rovers, in Scottish Division One. Citing Cruyff, Wenger and the boss of Chinawhite nightclub as influences, his philosophy and signings - some from the Paris seven-a-side leagues - brought Rovers just one point from 24 before he stepped aside

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X