Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PG ran that entire program up to U12 last year, so those same younger kids JW says are doing great under PG will now be left to continue that growth under who? We'll see if its a loss next year.
    that's why I was asking who going to lead them. The kids are solid but who is going to coach them I don't think they have anyone on the coaching roster to lead them.

Comment

that's why I was asking who going to lead them. The kids are solid but who is going to coach them I don't think they have anyone on the coaching roster to lead them.
      Are you suggesting that PG is the only person who is qualified to lead/coach the kids at CSU?

A pet cat could have coached those kids last year with the same results. Talent is talent. I'm sure JW will have someone just as qualified if not more to coach the kids in 2014/15

CSU will be just fine.

Comment

OK once again who will lead them I have ask 3 times haven't got a response. I'm just asking to know?

Comment

Why would I tell you who just call JW he will tell you I know who is coaching my child and I am happy with that person. So do you know how many teams you at AC Delray are going to have how many subs how many will have to play up to fill a team ? You can ask and ask and ask and I will tell you i am happy and so are the rest of the record number of turn out at Coral Springs we are the family that have decided to stay and bring talent to Coral Springs enough traveling to your city or some other city for the same BS and all the crap that comes with traveling to some other city and call it growth or better growth of a kid. At the end of the day Delray is delray brand new with old coaches that have been around in many systems and have not made anything other then it is time for a new job for them. In life you find the sales in everyone but you never find the substances or the meaning if they are so great at Deray then why did they not make it in the clubs they started in the many clubs. Seems to me logic has an ego and ego has an issue it simple math. Yes that makes sense let travel to the end of the world for hype sales and snake oil. At least we as family know what we have in Coral Springs and we are proud of that we wish PG great success and the rest look I am sure that Delray is not the last place they will be at in the next 3 years.

Comment

Too personal for me still no answer on who. This is about kids not adults.

Comment

OK once again who will lead them I have ask 3 times haven't got a response. I'm just asking to know?

Since you're so concerned about who will lead kids at CSUFC.
              Here's an idea. Log onto coralspringsunited.com and look at the coaches for 2014/15

Comment

No it's about you trying your best to be something your not to answer your question is like answering the phone of a telemarketer !

Comment

By tomorrow everyone will be signed and there isn't a thing your bitter personality can do sometimes you have to build a team one player at a time like CSU and that sometime for delray is now trust me you will enjoy it more it might take you a while but you will get there I hope you are still there to see it !

Comment

Are you suggesting that PG is the only person who is qualified to lead/coach the kids at CSU?

A pet cat could have coached those kids last year with the same results. Talent is talent. I'm sure JW will have someone just as qualified if not more to coach the kids in 2014/15

CSU will be just fine.
                    I'm not suggesting that PG is the only qualified person. Im suggesting they dont have anyone at CSU now unless JW hires someone cause he's not qualified and i dont see who at CSU is. I'm only suggesting that for the past several years they had nowhere near the results and they were losing players in droves every year. Talent isn't talent unless its developed. Where were the results before and why were they leaving in masses? We can debate this for a long time but we'll see with all that "talent" if they can continue to have success and if they don't, the talent will leave to BU, TB, and Weston like they've done for years.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I'm not suggesting that PG is the only qualified person. Im suggesting they dont have anyone at CSU now unless JW hires someone cause he's not qualified and i dont see who at CSU is. I'm only suggesting that for the past several years they had nowhere near the results and they were losing players in droves every year. Talent isn't talent unless its developed. Where were the results before and why were they leaving in masses? We can debate this for a long time but we'll see with all that "talent" if they can continue to have success and if they don't, the talent will leave to BU, TB, and Weston like they've done for years.
                        Just like every club including AC Delray , Parkland,Sunrise,Cooper City,Miarmar,Plantation,Davie,ESC all of them leave to BU,TB,Weston what the point. Oh yes I see you do not have one so move on and enjoy your new club for a year !

Comment

Nothing like an Englishman, a man that comes from nothing more than a small island that a century or more ago had real relavence in the world. (Mostly due to it's colonization and slavery of weaker nations.). Scoff all you will at American fans. Insult them for embracing your teams. And inexplicably chastise them for both mimicking your little island nation's traditions while at the same time lambast them for not following and using the terms and vernacular that the mighty English use in the game of soccer. Make up your mind bloke.

Oh, and yes, I used the term "soccer". That word that the pompous English class scoff at is for using. If only the Queen Mum's loyal servants knew the history of the game then they would realize that it was the English that invented the name. Before "football" came into existence. You see, "football" was the elite, English upperclass, name for soccer.

Despite the nearly century older roots in SOCCER, despite the fact the the US only became serious about the game 20 years ago, and despite the fact that it is still a fourth level sport in the states, the US team is a mere 3 or 4 places behind England in the world rankings. Points wise, it's nearly even. Pub dwelling bloggers from the little Island of Britain should take note of that. Yes, you have a world class league, but it's not made of British players.

About 240 years ago, England was the most powerful empire on earth. And had the United States, literally down to its last 2000 or so soldiers. Yet, despite its "superior army" and vast resources against a starving, depleted army made mostly of simple farmers, the pompous and cowardly attitude of the English people allowed America to send them scurrying back to their ships in the dark of night.

As much as I'd like to think that America were the only ones to put the English to shame using heart over entitalment, every other nation or peoples that the English tried to hold dominance over eventually sent the English packing back to their little island that they share with another country.

So save the pompous attitude. That made sense about 200 years ago. Hate to break it to you England, but in the world of soccer, America has caught up and is right on your tail. And we just got started.

Although, I do agree with one thing the writer said. Those stupid scarves are comical. Also way over priced. Wouldn't mind if we ridded ourselves of that tradition of looking like English men wearing scarves knitted by British, jagged tooth grand mums.

Comment

As for people living in Coral Springs and leaving CSU to join any club (Weston BU Team Boca AC Delray) whatever it may be people have to do what they feel is best for their kids. To say to drive 30mins to Delray doesn't make sense to you to the person leaving and driving 30mins it does.

Comment

PG ran that entire program up to U12 last year, so those same younger kids JW says are doing great under PG will now be left to continue that growth under who? We'll see if its a loss next year.
                              Truthfully, if you look t the entire Delray program, what has Burgess accomplished there since he was let go from the Renegades? They can't field entire age groups and have fewer teams there than when he started. Kids on his teams routinely play on different age group teams to be able to field a team in a game. Now he sells his soul to PG, FV and RP. PG has NEVER accomplished anything in the sport. He took the group that JW built three years ago at CSU to Disney and won in the absolute lowest (rec) divisions of the tournament. When he coached at Douglas, he could never win a district despite having two US National team players on it. He won't be able to grow anything in Delray. FV and RP have been at more places that I can name and they are well traveled for a reason. I would look into their checkered history before even thinking about going there. Burgess is selling his soul to the devil because he can't get it done. If you look at the players that he has been given credit for in putting into college, how many of them actually played at AC Delray? They were developed at other local clubs and he just happened to be the recipient of scholarshipped kids into American Heritage. Their change in philosophy in offering reduced tuition is the reason why he and Alvin James aren't coming back. PG had nothing to do with their development, so don't kid yourself!

Comment

Truthfully, if you look t the entire Delray program, what has Burgess accomplished there since he was let go from the Renegades? They can't field entire age groups and have fewer teams there than when he started. Kids on his teams routinely play on different age group teams to be able to field a team in a game. Now he sells his soul to PG, FV and RP. PG has NEVER accomplished anything in the sport. He took the group that JW built three years ago at CSU to Disney and won in the absolute lowest (rec) divisions of the tournament. When he coached at Douglas, he could never win a district despite having two US National team players on it. He won't be able to grow anything in Delray. FV and RP have been at more places that I can name and they are well traveled for a reason. I would look into their checkered history before even thinking about going there. Burgess is selling his soul to the devil because he can't get it done. If you look at the players that he has been given credit for in putting into college, how many of them actually played at AC Delray? They were developed at other local clubs and he just happened to be the recipient of scholarshipped kids into American Heritage. Their change in philosophy in offering reduced tuition is the reason why he and Alvin James aren't coming back. PG had nothing to do with their development, so don't kid yourself!
                                We get it that you love JW and CSU. Making up a bunch of rubbish that isn't even close to being true sounds like bitter jealousy. Your club has what it wants and its not Delray that you will lose players to so why you even bring them into this only shows you're worried about bashing others cause you have nothing good to say about your own program. Nobody at Delray cares what CSU is doing, they have their own club to worry about and SB is trying to do the best for his club. Let JW lead you to the promised land and Delray will never be your competition or problem.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X