Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So OC ECNL gets beat by Tophat 7-0. Looks like they have definitely gone backwards as they were not even competitive in the game. A push with CESA, a team they dominated last year, tells the story. AH should have dumped the Divas and maybe the real talent would have stayed. I guess he is just too loyal to those FCA parents to send them packing. You reap what you sow AH. This season will be worse than 2013-14 for your U16s. Too bad as you had a great group of talent and you let the Divas drive them away. I am sure they were blaming all the other players on the bus ride home even though they produced nothing, nada, zip for the team. Such a great experience for the first time ECNL players. I am sure they are second guessing their decision as they come to the realization they have an entire year with the Divas.
    Amen now can just move on!!!!!!

Comment

Always the same idiot stalking OC. Move on you low life. Sorry your daughter is not good enough. Accept it she's not. Bash on others better than her is all you can do. Now be sure to keep replying to every post you make as if others really listen and agree with you. Oh and many know who you are.

Comment

People will always bash those they are jealous of! Fkk and Ocys at this age are the same to me I do not see either better in anyway or form. They both should just get along. Or whoever is causing hate threads have a talk with jesus.

Comment

People will always bash those they are jealous of! Fkk and Ocys at this age are the same to me I do not see either better in anyway or form. They both should just get along. Or whoever is causing hate threads have a talk with jesus.
          Please OC has had issues over and over again and again while FKK has been in three state championship games. They have won everything possible over many years. Only OC dad wannabe would even try to argue. Stupid is as stupid does Ronny, FKK rules they are in your head, Darth Jamaica is king.

Comment

Please OC has had issues over and over again and again while FKK has been in three state championship games. They have won everything possible over many years. Only OC dad wannabe would even try to argue. Stupid is as stupid does Ronny, FKK rules they are in your head, Darth Jamaica is king.
            Who is this idiot with Fkk. Yeah buddy your all alone thinking you rule. You recall an a** whooping you took from us down here. Go back under your rock. Your girls are no where near our level. Fkk idiot. Make yourself look worse.

Comment

Please ignore the wack dad from Fkk 16's they and only they believe they are decent.

Comment

Fkk is a dumpster fire.

Comment

Please ignore the wack dad from Fkk 16's they and only they believe they are decent.
                  Right and the college coaches that come to our games must think we suck. Three state championship games in three years! We don't think we are decent we know we are one of the best teams in the Southeast. Region III, State Cup and all the big events prove it. You keep losing your arse in ECNL and say but our league is good.

BTW, the dumpster fire was at FSA years ago. You don't even know your history.

Comment

Right and the college coaches that come to our games must think we suck. Three state championship games in three years! We don't think we are decent we know we are one of the best teams in the Southeast. Region III, State Cup and all the big events prove it. You keep losing your arse in ECNL and say but our league is good.

BTW, the dumpster fire was at FSA years ago. You don't even know your history.
                    Ignore the troll posing as FKK. Just trying to stir up some crap on a relatively quite weekend.

Comment

Ummmm can we please get back to U16 stuff? Not sure why you Orlando drama queens have to hijack every single thread.

Comment

They played in Florida Cup. FKK won in extra time. Great game on the field only marred by idiot parents arguing on the sideline. SOS every time.

Comment

Ummmm can we please get back to U16 stuff? Not sure why you Orlando drama queens have to hijack every single thread.
                          Ummmmm it was an update of U16 scores from this weekend dad.. OC got hammered so it looks like the haters are right this year. We can all officially let it go as they will probably be trounced by every team in ECNL except maybe Boca. No need to pile on.

Comment

Ummmmm it was an update of U16 scores from this weekend dad.. OC got hammered so it looks like the haters are right this year. We can all officially let it go as they will probably be trounced by every team in ECNL except maybe Boca. No need to pile on.
                            Top hat and FKK over last three years. I believe record is 0-5. So OCYS is 0-1 against them so in two years we will see if we match your incredible record against one of top teams in country. Winning state cup in Florida is like playing A ball in the Major leagues. Oh wait you will throw out there we have been close to winning. A loss is a loss. Who do you play in State Cup to get there no one. Sunrise won statecup I believe your record against them was what 0-2 last year. So Please obtain ECNL and get in the game. Oh forgot you don't sorry. The view from the cheap seats must be great but hey we will throw in a hotdog and coke. Your like that guy on the end of the bench that never takes off his warmups but still gets a ring and name on the championship banner. Get in the game!!!!

Comment

Not piling on OC sorry - just wish all Orlando area teams (FKK, FCA, Rush, OCYS) would find another place to bicker.

Comment

Predictions for this weekend?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=16

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X