Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No you are not my "neighbor." I am not from jax. And read what you just quoted. No one said fesa has only one good team. They have only one ecnl quality team. Maybe. But you, yes we know you are from fesa, decide to come on the ecnl thread and talk about "ALL" the quality teams you have, both girls and BOYS, and that your while program is a quality program...blah blah blah. You have your own thread to which you guys post this same cr@p every day. Every. Single. Day. The entire ts community is tired of you bringing the cr@p to all the threads. You are not ecnl. When we have a reason to talk about jax we will be referring to JFC. So the bottom line remains...we don't care about your program here.
    Grinch on the ECNL parent bus coming back from CESA, stay off the FESA thread and you will be ok.

Comment

Clemson and South Carolina were at CESA fields yesterday. Alabama, UCF and Emory were at Tophat fields today.
      Saw Furman, Columbia and Clemson at R3PL games held at CESA.

Comment

Saw Furman, Columbia and Clemson at R3PL games held at CESA.
        RP3L didn't even have games this weekend.
        http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=18

Comment

RP3L didn't even have games this weekend.
          http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=18
          I don't think the OP stated that it was this weekend. R3PL played at CESA a week or two ago.

Comment

Saw Auburn at Birmingham
            We had the following schools at our ECNL games this weekend. Auburn, Alabama, South Carolina, Furman, Armstrong, Clemson and Emory.

Its the same everything ECNL weekend. College coaches are always present

Comment

We had the following schools at our ECNL games this weekend. Auburn, Alabama, South Carolina, Furman, Armstrong, Clemson and Emory.

Its the same everything ECNL weekend. College coaches are always present
              Scoping the best individuals. Ecnl is the best!

Comment

Scoping the best individuals. Ecnl is the best!
                recruiters, not the actual coaches. At least know what is happening at your games.

Comment

It is official Boca United is bad.

Comment

It is official Boca United is bad.
                    OK, I saw firsthand the Boca games. My daughter plays for the older teams. We will experience a few pains with 2 of the 4 age groups. That's the bad news and the good news is that all these teams will get better. That's not bad in such a competitive league. The good news is that some of these teams would be dominant in SFL. The younger team would actually dominate and I don't know what the other teams have. The 18's are solid.

Comment

OK, I saw firsthand the Boca games. My daughter plays for the older teams. We will experience a few pains with 2 of the 4 age groups. That's the bad news and the good news is that all these teams will get better. That's not bad in such a competitive league. The good news is that some of these teams would be dominant in SFL. The younger team would actually dominate and I don't know what the other teams have. The 18's are solid.
                      Don't let other people get to you. You are now playing in the highest league possible. People bashed OCYS and WFF when they first started ECNL. They fail to remember that those teams were dominant in Florida prior to going into the ECNL. The ECNL is totally different level that the Yahoos in Florida just don't understand. Stick with it and your program will continue to grow. The players will improve faster and their speed of play will continue to improve beyond that of most Florida players. Not cutting at all on Florida soccer because I think there are tons of good players that do not play ECNL but don't listen to the bashers. Yes, Boca will struggle but you picked up 2 wins on the road. 0-5 against concorde who arguably will be the number 1 or 2 club overall of 10 clubs and 2-3 against BUSA who were the worst club last year but seem to have improved a lot. Maybe when you get them at home you get them on a 3-2 and spit the season at 5-5-0. Just take one game at a time, encourage the girls. It will be a great experience for them. For me, id much prefer that then playing 18 games in Florida where only 3 are competitive. Your teams will be tested week in and week out and thats what you want.

Comment

Hummm, TBU has beat Tophat twice in the last two month - it's unfortunate that FL ECNL doesn't truly represent 'the best of the best".
                        Super funny Top hat had three region 3 champions and a 2nd place team. To talk about TBU in the same post is hilarious.

Comment

recruiters, not the actual coaches. At least know what is happening at your games.
                          ?????????? The actual coaches ARE the recruiters. For instance, JR, ASSISTANT COACH at Alabama and oh by the way he also recruits, was at the games for OCYS and Top Hat

LOL That may take the cake as the most ignorant asinine statement I have seen on here.

Comment

?????????? The actual coaches ARE the recruiters. For instance, JR, ASSISTANT COACH at Alabama and oh by the way he also recruits, was at the games for OCYS and Top Hat

LOL That may take the cake as the most ignorant asinine statement I have seen on here.
                            I am sure Mia gave him some really good looks as she took a 7-0 beatdown.

Comment

I am sure Mia gave him some really good looks as she took a 7-0 beatdown.
                              Actually don't have a Mia nor anyone on U16's as that is whom I think you are referring. Just calling out one of the most ignorant statements on a board full of them maybe saving a few lost souls. Perhaps your MIA still thinks "a recruiter is not a coach" and vice versa from your very sad understanding and why she will wind up with zero and sad and asking "daddy but why?" and your answer will be "because I am an arrogant A&^% and ruined you soccer life"

Comment

Super funny Top hat had three region 3 champions and a 2nd place team. To talk about TBU in the same post is hilarious.
                                This is so true LOL TBU current U17 team lost to Tophat 7-0 in June (2 months ago). They were throttled. I think their U18 team would be competitive with Tophat but U18 is one of Tophat weaker age groups. TBU is not a good club. They have more opportunities now that the 4 ECNL clubs are no longer playing Florida soccer. Remove Jax, OCYS and WFF from Florida soccer then it makes room for clubs that used to struggle to do better. TBU is nothing but a bridesmaid. They were a second tier Florida club that now has no competition left making them one of the better clubs of what is left out there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X