AC Delray U11 Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing the point nobody see anything wrong on both sides of the fence playing a all girls team in a league designed for boys ? If not what age group should this stop ?

Comment

We're good over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We're good over here!
        You are the greatest! Just when I think its going to go away you keep coming back for more.

Comment

AC Delray Girls

Playing this team soon. I'm curious to see how they do against our boys team. I hope it's going to be a good game. At this age I don't care if it's a boys or girls team. If they're a good team they will show it on the pitch. Good luck in your season. Yes, the early season of PBSL isn't tough, but you'll run into a couple of tough teams that are playing in the league to get ready for other leagues and tournaments.

Comment

Playing this team soon. I'm curious to see how they do against our boys team. I hope it's going to be a good game. At this age I don't care if it's a boys or girls team. If they're a good team they will show it on the pitch. Good luck in your season. Yes, the early season of PBSL isn't tough, but you'll run into a couple of tough teams that are playing in the league to get ready for other leagues and tournaments.
            I see a lot of lopsided games in the near future.

Comment

AC Delray Girls

I see a lot of lopsided games in the near future.
              That's their choice. I'm sure there will be a lot of things learned from the experience, but again that's their experience as well so we can't say it's going to be great or terrible.

Comment

They will hold there own against most teams in the early season however they will change there choice in regular season

Comment

They will hold there own against most teams in the early season however they will change there choice in regular season
                  It will get worst and they will have less and less touches of the ball at their feet playing agaisnt div1 boys. Bad decision whoever chose to make it.

Comment

It will get worst and they will have less and less touches of the ball at their feet playing agaisnt div1 boys. Bad decision whoever chose to make it.
                    Can they mix in a few boys in this group ?

Comment

They can add boys since it is the boys division. Boys just can't play with girls.

Comment

They can add boys since it is the boys division. Boys just can't play with girls.
                        that should have said boys can't play in the girls division.

Comment

That would be the solution then maybe enough boys would help with what your saying keep the touches higher.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X