Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hahahahaha funny. Trolls will be trolls. JP is a great coach tho. But I about fell out of my chair laughing at your comment.
    I'm sure you did yo-yo. Maybe he'll let you be his assistant when he takes your job next year.

Comment

No! Now move along end of thread.

Comment

Agree. Season is already set. Bylaws say they need to be on probation first and they are not at this time. Their rosters are already uploaded and approved by the league. Someone just trolling…

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague..../49619671.html
        According to Dean Wormer (I believe he is the top man in ECNL) they are on double secret probation :)

Comment

They are not losing ECNL. There were 3 worse performing clubs last year. WFF not even on probation. ATF and BUSA on probation.
          Does that make you the 4th worst performing club?

Comment

I'm a half full guy, 5th best performing club.

Comment

How long will WFF be allowed to demonstrate that they can't handle ECNL? This weekend's on the field results are alarming! There is no denying that there has to be a club in the Tampa Bay region that is better prepared to run a successful ECNL program than WFF.

Comment

Looking overall at all ECNL age groups for for the SE conference I would say WFF is the worst performing club. WFF should be on probation.

Athletically ECNL teams are not much different between clubs. With that being said what is left to pinpoint the issue. Looking from the outside I would investigate the coaching and leadership. My opinion leads me to believe coaching and leadership is poor which breeds poor results as seen below.

Take some action WFF and clean up your act before it is too late. You lose ECNL and this program will leave the Tampa Bay area as TBU can't handle this. You guys should know that sports are about what you are doing right now. Right now you are looking pretty bad.

WFF U14 Last Place
                WFF U15 9th out of 10 teams
                WFF U16 5th out of 10 teams
                WFF U17 8th out of 10 teams
                WFF U18 Last Place

Comment

Looking overall at all ECNL age groups for for the SE conference I would say WFF is the worst performing club. WFF should be on probation.

Athletically ECNL teams are not much different between clubs. With that being said what is left to pinpoint the issue. Looking from the outside I would investigate the coaching and leadership. My opinion leads me to believe coaching and leadership is poor which breeds poor results as seen below.

Take some action WFF and clean up your act before it is too late. You lose ECNL and this program will leave the Tampa Bay area as TBU can't handle this. You guys should know that sports are about what you are doing right now. Right now you are looking pretty bad.

WFF U14 Last Place
                  WFF U18 Last Place
                  It will go to CLW with there multiple locations

Comment

The girls DOC at TBU, George Fotopolous, is on the board of US Club Soccer. If another club in the Tampa Bay area is awarded ECNL (it won't be) or if it is moved from WFF (that's possible), it will land at TBU.

Comment

WFF U14 Last Place
                      WFF U18 Last Place
                      Signed, Strictly Soccer

Comment

Is that the same George Fotopolos who got in trouble with the NCAA while a college coach at UT and LSU

Comment

The girls DOC at TBU, George Fotopolous, is on the board of US Club Soccer. If another club in the Tampa Bay area is awarded ECNL (it won't be) or if it is moved from WFF (that's possible), it will land at TBU.
                          Maybe....Id put my money on Clw with the full DA. Makes sense to keep the two together along with the multiple campuses. The only negative is that Clw DA doesn't move their training around much and that limits the pool of kids. I know....we will all now bash Clw girls program. Obviously the Ecnl program would require a coaching investment.

Comment

You're kidding right? Clearwater has neglected the girls side for a very long time. Plus "their" multiple locations don't really matter. Think about it. If ECNL is implemented correctly it should pull from an area as large as 4-6 counties. While CLW has 3 locations they are not dispersed enough to make a difference. The key thing is coaches and TBU has them on the girls side.

Comment

You're kidding right? Clearwater has neglected the girls side for a very long time. Plus "their" multiple locations don't really matter. Think about it. If ECNL is implemented correctly it should pull from an area as large as 4-6 counties. While CLW has 3 locations they are not dispersed enough to make a difference. The key thing is coaches and TBU has them on the girls side.
                              TBu is too used to being second fiddle, always the bridesmaid of clubs on both the boys and girls side. Especially 14 and up. How many tbu mommy and daddy's would have to eat their words in bashing Ecnl the last few years?? Answer: all of them. Know your place, it's not full DA or Ecnl......ever.

Comment

If they did lose ECNL, it would go to IMG Academy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X