Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like someone called it on the dot! Rush were very good in the finals. They did get 2 PK's that were shaky calls and one clear offiside goal in the first half. They were the better team but did get some calls to go their way. The u11 OC team played well over the weekend and are clear favorites in their own age group.

Ok enough 04/05 talk.

Comment

Rush was good and got better as weekend went on. All OC teams made playoffs in both divisions. Still, it's preseason with a lot of soccer left.
      No they didn't the p1 03/04's finished second from last in u13 silver

Comment

No they didn't the p1 03/04's finished second from last in u13 silver
        They have a lot of work to do. Lost to FKK 1-0 in the first game with the majority of those kids playing up a year.

Comment

They have a lot of work to do. Lost to FKK 1-0 in the first game with the majority of those kids playing up a year.
          FKK did well, OC needs to adjust their core roster.

Comment

Hasn't happened since u9 not sure why it would change now

I'm amazed how many 03/04 teams OC has and they don't have a first team that dominates

Comment

FKK fielded mainly U11s vs OC U12 Purple 1 pro academy team. FKK winning 1-0

Comment

FKK fielded mainly U11s vs OC U12 Purple 1 pro academy team. FKK winning 1-0
                Did you have u12s on the field, then you have to pay u12

Comment

Did you have u12s on the field, then you have to pay u12
                  I don't think they have enough to play u12 with true u12s and still be a good team. They don't have enough u11s to play u11 and be competitive. I saw they are playing cdl and that will keep them from playing local teams. I would guess it is a fluke they near beat OC, probably won't happen again.

Comment

I don't think they have enough to play u12 with true u12s and still be a good team. They don't have enough u11s to play u11 and be competitive. I saw they are playing cdl and that will keep them from playing local teams. I would guess it is a fluke they near beat OC, probably won't happen again.
                    The time they played before it went only 1-0 to OCYS, so don't think it's a a fluke.

Comment

They are also playing GCF U13 division 2 along with Rush and GPS. Think they are in the other division however. But they still will be playing local teams.

Comment

*** is FKK doing hiding in D2?

Comment

Interesting GCF results for both U12 and U13.....

Comment

Interesting GCF results for both U12 and U13.....
                            How so?

Comment

How so?
                              Thought U12s Port Orange vs Space Coast would be closer
                              Port Orange in U13s
                              GPS loss to OC White I in U13s
                              Satellite Beach continues to impress in U12s

Poster above stated FKK 0304 playing down in D2, weird.

Comment

*** is FKK doing hiding in D2?
                                Hiding? Why is that they are playing a year up but in reality lots of their kids are playing two years up

Who decides where a team sits in gcf? It might have made more sense for the league to put all the 03/04's in the same division

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X