Clear All

Don't let the door hit you in the a#$

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are doing something alright
    taking my kids elsewhere & hurting WP in the $$$$
    Thats my revenge for inappropriateness

Getting out of the Circus at WP bye bye Bozo DM

Bring on the Mass Exodus.....
    Agree with other poster. Move on already. Get a life its only a kids soccer game.

Comment

Agree with other poster. Move on already. Get a life its only a kids soccer game.
      Sorry if your bloated from drinking all the WP Koolaide......

Comment

Coaches list?

Comment

Miramar = Nothing

Miramar does not have sheat. Nada, empty promises run by a few lazy individuals (not referring to the WP coaches here). Optimist sits on their behinds, have operated this way for years.

Know their history. No pasa nada.

Comment

Anything is better than West Pines!!!!! Do you honestly think that Spain is doing a good job???? Give me a break!!!! If he is so wonderful what the heck is he doing in Pines????? Pines is all about MONEY. There don't care about the kids. The coaches are making a killing on parents that think there kids are going to be professional. So sad!!!

Comment

Anything is better than West Pines!!!!! Do you honestly think that Spain is doing a good job???? Give me a break!!!! If he is so wonderful what the heck is he doing in Pines????? Pines is all about MONEY. There don't care about the kids. The coaches are making a killing on parents that think there kids are going to be professional. So sad!!!
              If your unhappy and don't trust people running the club then atleast give Davie a consideration, truely great people running a great program. Not knocking any clubs just saying if your unhappy come to Davie.

Comment

Coaches list?

http://t64.demosphere.com/docs/Coaches%20List.jpg

Comment

TG on Girls side, wow guess he's making a comeback. Guess he finally gets a U12 team so his friends weaklings can play première. Maybe Miramar can get all those Div I girls back so TG can put them on bench.

Comment

Are you seriously putting down 10 year old girls? You are scum and a loser!

Comment

TG on Girls side, wow guess he's making a comeback. Guess he finally gets a U12 team so his friends weaklings can play première. Maybe Miramar can get all those Div I girls back so TG can put them on bench.

Maybe you dont like TG but he is one of the few girls' coaches in south florida with plenty of Region 3 experience. He is very knowledgeable of the game and develops these girls into D1 university players. He is competitive, yes he is. May put some talented girls on the bench at times. But it is usually for a good reason. Parents, find a good coach who will put your kid into college and the rest should not matter as much.

Comment

I will agree with the previous poster, TG has good knowledge of the game. I will expect him to coach more of the older teens though than the younger ones .. but either way he is a smart dude that knows futbol.

Comment

I will agree with the previous poster, TG has good knowledge of the game. I will expect him to coach more of the older teens though than the younger ones .. but either way he is a smart dude that knows futbol.
                          boy he sure does. Win a state cup and have 7 of those girls go to Weston. Hey oh yea before I forget, let us ask all the parents from last years u15 Black team if they would have him back.
                          He does not even know a lineup let alone the tactical aspect. You keep forgetting PLAYERS have a lot to do with winning.

Comment

boy he sure does. Win a state cup and have 7 of those girls go to Weston. Hey oh yea before I forget, let us ask all the parents from last years u15 Black team if they would have him back.
                            He does not even know a lineup let alone the tactical aspect. You keep forgetting PLAYERS have a lot to do with winning.
                            Another parent making excuses for their daughter. Everyone else is not to blame for your Mia not being a player. You keep forgetting PLAYERS have a lot to do with loosing too.

Comment

Seriously, you need to stop. How many coaches have won state cup with a team that they developed since U9? And yes HIS TEAM WON STATE CUP. and you know what, all that goes to a parent's head and they begin to think that their players are entitled and feel that they suddenly know more soccer than the coach. They don't get their way so they leave.

I have known this man for many years now. My daughter has never been on his team since she is a younger player but I have seen him put his heart into his team and this club. Lots of good players have come out of WP. So enough with that crap. He took has team to the highest level in the state of Florida. Btw, the U15 team he took over was a shell of their former glory as well. He did the best that he could do with that team.

Soccer parents can be the most mean spirited people I have ever seen.

Comment

Maybe you dont like TG but he is one of the few girls' coaches in south florida with plenty of Region 3 experience. He is very knowledgeable of the game and develops these girls into D1 university players. He is competitive, yes he is. May put some talented girls on the bench at times. But it is usually for a good reason. Parents, find a good coach who will put your kid into college and the rest should not matter as much.
                                Objectively, TG does have good experience, but honestly the U15 girls underachieved. They barely made the round of 16 with one win and two draws. To say that they got their butts handed to them (by a very good team) in the round of 16 would be correct. That team was .500 throughout the season with one win after the new year. Either the players or coach did not meet expectations. And, while RC handled them better, the team has the potential to be a top 5 team. You can assign blame, but a coach should not be responsible for more than 15% of wins. The coach and players just never worked well together. Maybe a change for both will be good in the long run. Good luck to both.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X