Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets see. Take a number of girls invited by age group from PDA to USTC and to National Team Camps? You'll notice with USTC that from U11-U12 PDA gets 8 players.. By the time its U17 - it's 1-2. Same with NTC. Why?
    You really are smoking some strong weed my friend. That can be said about any club. It’s called maturing Some kids mature early and are standouts young. Others mature later and become studs later on and get noticed older. When your club can compete with PDA let’s talk

Comment

If recruiting is another word for LYING, then yes, we will call it recruiting. Let's see how that works...Tim couldn't get enough of his own players to join the GDA, so he started LYING to others to get them join his club. You're right LYING and recruiting are the same
      So what are the lies? Are they Bucci type lies where kids are offered spots on the DA but will be put on the USYS instead? What is Tim fabricating? What is he promising that you think he has no intention on delivering?

Comment

So what are the lies? Are they Bucci type lies where kids are offered spots on the DA but will be put on the USYS instead? What is Tim fabricating? What is he promising that you think he has no intention on delivering?
        Tim made promises of having girls train with the High School ECNL teams during the fall season to a few players he tried to recruit who currently play at a very high level of soccer. When parents asked around it was revealed that the HS Boys teams would not be training in the fall after all. Therefore it was concluded he is a liar

Comment

Tim made promises of having girls train with the High School ECNL teams during the fall season to a few players he tried to recruit who currently play at a very high level of soccer. When parents asked around it was revealed that the HS Boys teams would not be training in the fall after all. Therefore it was concluded he is a liar

Got it. Heard that before and I'm sure there's more to it. Tim has nothing to do with the boys. But what some are saying is Tim is lying to get girls to come over for DA. So What I am trying to find out is what are those lies pertaining to DA? What promises about DA is Tim making that he does not intend to make good on?

Comment

excuse me for asking but WHY?? would you want your daughter to train with high school boys?? we are not 9/10 anymore.

Comment

excuse me for asking but WHY?? would you want your daughter to train with high school boys?? we are not 9/10 anymore.
              Agreed. None of that makes any sense. And if any "Elite"girl was talking to Tim about coming over it would be for DA which does practice in the fall. SMH. So as a parent this guy wants to have his D practice with boys ECNL instead? I call BS

Comment

How about you join a team and follow the rules like everyone else? Like practice with the team you will be playing for with your teammates? Why do parents feel the need to "negotiate" with DOC's like their kid is the next Mia Hamm? Just go to a tryout/practice and either accept or decline. Simple.

Comment

How about you join a team and follow the rules like everyone else? Like practice with the team you will be playing for with your teammates? Why do parents feel the need to "negotiate" with DOC's like their kid is the next Mia Hamm? Just go to a tryout/practice and either accept or decline. Simple.
                  Like http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/im...ons/icon14.gif

Comment

You people want to make excuses for his behavior, and that’s fine. The people at MF make the same type of excuses for their leaders as well. The type of coach we are looking for tells it like it is. The team where my daughter plays has told her if she earns the right to play up, she will be offered that opportunity. No one is LIED to and told if you leave your club and come to our GDA team, your daughter will get challenging practices in with our HS boys ECNL team.

And yes, my daughter has been told by the US Soccer scouts that she should be training with boys teams. We are not talking about games, we are talking about training sessions! Obviously none of your kids have been to US ID sessions, and I can’t help your ignorance in the matter. We will stay where we are. Thanks Tim. Keep the deposit

Comment

You people want to make excuses for his behavior, and that’s fine. The people at MF make the same type of excuses for their leaders as well. The type of coach we are looking for tells it like it is. The team where my daughter plays has told her if she earns the right to play up, she will be offered that opportunity. No one is LIED to and told if you leave your club and come to our GDA team, your daughter will get challenging practices in with our HS boys ECNL team.

And yes, my daughter has been told by the US Soccer scouts that she should be training with boys teams. We are not talking about games, we are talking about training sessions! Obviously none of your kids have been to US ID sessions, and I can’t help your ignorance in the matter. We will stay where we are. Thanks Tim. Keep the deposit

LOL. Tim is a Scout. So I guess its not the first time youve been lied to by a scout haha. Fool. Good luck Mr Awesome. I hope you find what your looking for for that special D of yours

Comment

I am sorry you were told something that is now turning out to not be the case. Knowing Tim, I highly doubt that he told you this out of malicious intent or flat out lied just to get your daughter. Likely there were plans or the thought to get some practice sessions in the fall and as time went on it was determined to not be feasible for whatever reason.

Don’t disagree practicing with boys can help girls grow.

Best of luck to you and your daughter.

Comment

I call B.S. on this entire post.

If your daughter is far and away better than girls her age, obviously the training on her current club is superior. Why look to leave? Seems like a crappy thing to do to her current club that made her who she purportedly is.

U.S. Soccer scouts are not advising her to not train with her current teammates. Doesn't happen. Not good for the player or the team. They may suggest more competitive league or club but not who they train with.

Sounds like someone goes to clubs looking for affirmation. Maybe her current team views her similar to how you view her (playing up, practicing with men), and maybe other clubs view her more on par with the better girls they already have.

Make sure you give the acceptance speech when your daughter wins the Women's Ballon d'Or. Its all about you.

Comment

I call B.S. on this entire post.

If your daughter is far and away better than girls her age, obviously the training on her current club is superior. Why look to leave? Seems like a crappy thing to do to her current club that made her who she purportedly is.

U.S. Soccer scouts are not advising her to not train with her current teammates. Doesn't happen. Not good for the player or the team. They may suggest more competitive league or club but not who they train with.

Sounds like someone goes to clubs looking for affirmation. Maybe her current team views her similar to how you view her (playing up, practicing with men), and maybe other clubs view her more on par with the better girls they already have.

Make sure you give the acceptance speech when your daughter wins the Women's Ballon d'Or. Its all about you.
                            Call BS all you want. Ask Tim. That is all I have to say. He is the one who approached us. We never went looking until he told us my kid would be written off the US Soccer call back list. We were told the same thing by Cedar Stars as well just in case you were wondering.
                            I have a better idea, go check out the training center yourself tonight. Watch Tim approach families

Comment

Call BS all you want. Ask Tim. That is all I have to say. He is the one who approached us. We never went looking until he told us my kid would be written off the US Soccer call back list. We were told the same thing by Cedar Stars as well just in case you were wondering.
                              I have a better idea, go check out the training center yourself tonight. Watch Tim approach families
                              This just took an interesting turn... are you saying Tim was using his position as a US scout to implicitly threaten her status and steer her to STA?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                this just took an interesting turn... Are you saying tim was using his position as a us scout to implicitly threaten her status and steer her to sta?
                                yes!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X