X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest player U15 Girls Needham Memorial

Hi all,
    We are looking for U15 female player to guest for us this Saturday and possibly Sunday in the Needham Memorial Tournament.
    We are in the top Bracket and ranked in the top 100 teams of Region 1.
    Please reply if you are interested in playing.

I'd love to play. Will my ECNL status be a problem though?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I dont believe so. You will need the Needham medical release form (which i can email) completed and be added as a guest player on our roster though if you want to play.

Comment

I dont believe so. You will need the Needham medical release form (which i can email) completed and be added as a guest player on our roster though if you want to play.
        If I can jump on the same feed, my credentials are the same and I'm also looking for a u15 guest player.

Comment

OP here, if you like to play this let me know and we can start the ball rolling.

Comment

OP here, if you like to play this let me know and we can start the ball rolling.
            Our daughter would like to play. How shall we contact you?

Comment

Our daughter would like to play. How shall we contact you?
              Email me- jblackwell@seacoastunited.org

Comment

Would this be the team with the player who punched an opponent in an NEP game a
                few weeks ago???

If it is, we are definitely NOT interested.

Comment

few weeks ago???

What? Details please!!!

Comment

few weeks ago???

You are kidding, right?!

The player who was "punched" as you say, was a hack who in the minutes before the incident you note twice tried desparately to take out a better striker who was outplaying her. The inadvertant contact you call a punch was nothing of the sort. True, there was open-handed contact, but it did NOT appear intentional and was far less blatant than the two previous hits by the defender. Luckily the striker was able to get up after the dirty hit she took minutes earlier from the defender near the box. I thought for sure she had suffered a concussion based on the way she was laid out horizontally and the way her head bounced off the ground.

And before you get your panties in a wad, I have no ties to etiher team. I was watching the game on the field next to the one these teams were playing on and happened to see the whole sequence of events leading up to the "punch"/slap and the subsequent stoppage of play while the whole fiasco was worked out. I was standing right where the whole thing unfolded and had a direct, unblocked view. In fact, I was close enough to the action where if you are the parent of the defender, you should wash her mouth out with soap! The foul language she was spewing was truly disgusting coming from a 14/15 year old girl. . . must have learned that in the home, as I don't think anyone speaks that way in public any longer!

Comment

few weeks ago???

No it is not.

Comment

You are kidding, right?!

The player who was "punched" as you say, was a hack who in the minutes before the incident you note twice tried desparately to take out a better striker who was outplaying her. The inadvertant contact you call a punch was nothing of the sort. True, there was open-handed contact, but it did NOT appear intentional and was far less blatant than the two previous hits by the defender. Luckily the striker was able to get up after the dirty hit she took minutes earlier from the defender near the box. I thought for sure she had suffered a concussion based on the way she was laid out horizontally and the way her head bounced off the ground.

And before you get your panties in a wad, I have no ties to etiher team. I was watching the game on the field next to the one these teams were playing on and happened to see the whole sequence of events leading up to the "punch"/slap and the subsequent stoppage of play while the whole fiasco was worked out. I was standing right where the whole thing unfolded and had a direct, unblocked view. In fact, I was close enough to the action where if you are the parent of the defender, you should wash her mouth out with soap! The foul language she was spewing was truly disgusting coming from a 14/15 year old girl. . . must have learned that in the home, as I don't think anyone speaks that way in public any longer!
                        We agree that the language coming from the Maine player was unbelievable. However, beyond that, your facts are simply incorrect.

Comment

No it is not.
                          Oh c'mon now James.

Comment

We agree that the language coming from the Maine player was unbelievable. However, beyond that, your facts are simply incorrect.
                            Look, I have no skin in this arguement one way or the other. I just wanted to give my neutral opinion on what I saw and heard. . . which is exactly what I stated in my earlier post.

I'm assuming you are either the parent of the defender involved or a teammate's parent, which explains the typical blow-hard response above.

The Maine girls definitely played tough, but within the rules. . . not something I can say for the other team with all the two-handed pushes in the back and questionable challenges.

Comment

Look, I have no skin in this arguement one way or the other. I just wanted to give my neutral opinion on what I saw and heard. . . which is exactly what I stated in my earlier post.

I'm assuming you are either the parent of the defender involved or a teammate's parent, which explains the typical blow-hard response above.

The Maine girls definitely played tough, but within the rules. . . not something I can say for the other team with all the two-handed pushes in the back and questionable challenges.
                              Neither player involved was a defender.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X