Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very helpful bub. Thank God the OP doesn't have you for a parent.
    Dear Dumber than a Rock,

If you don't know the difference between humor and reality, then don't just thank God, go visit him. And I hope you aren't the kid's parent that started this rediculous thread. You would really come on TS and ask people how to handle a rude person? Like this "rude" bunch is going to help. Oh yeah, just go talk to the coach, ignore the coach, brown-nose the coach...are you kidding me!?! Tell your kid to play hard, train hard, study hard, and if she keeps being rude after they have worked their tail off, then maybe you need to pull an Elizabeth Lambert! Don't be such a puss! Stand up for yourself child! You're almost an adult!

Signed,
    Dr. BS Lambert-Psycologist

Comment

My high school coach is extremely rude to me and it is getting to the point that I want to quit. I am polite and try to really only speak when spoken to sort of thing and I help clean up cones and such. However she always singles me out during her speeches and she rolls her eyes at me on numerous occasions. She hasn't liked me from the start, my freshman year I made varsity with a different coach who quit and she took over then my sophomore year moved me down to JV. Now I am a junior on varsity with her as a coach who frankly she doesn't like me. I really don't know what to do any advise or help would be appreciated.
      http://www.fscclub.com/photo/images/piq-crotch-kick.jpg

Comment

Dear Dumber than a Rock,

If you don't know the difference between humor and reality, then don't just thank God, go visit him. And I hope you aren't the kid's parent that started this rediculous thread. You would really come on TS and ask people how to handle a rude person? Like this "rude" bunch is going to help. Oh yeah, just go talk to the coach, ignore the coach, brown-nose the coach...are you kidding me!?! Tell your kid to play hard, train hard, study hard, and if she keeps being rude after they have worked their tail off, then maybe you need to pull an Elizabeth Lambert! Don't be such a puss! Stand up for yourself child! You're almost an adult!

Signed,
        Very adult response here. I am not the OP. The OP seems to be a 16 or 17 year old junior doing the adult thing and asking for advise from adults. Little did she know this forum is filled with vindictive, small minded, rude, supposed adults. Or is your post above another joke? HaHa.

Comment

My high school coach is extremely rude to me and it is getting to the point that I want to quit. I am polite and try to really only speak when spoken to sort of thing and I help clean up cones and such. However she always singles me out during her speeches and she rolls her eyes at me on numerous occasions. She hasn't liked me from the start, my freshman year I made varsity with a different coach who quit and she took over then my sophomore year moved me down to JV. Now I am a junior on varsity with her as a coach who frankly she doesn't like me. I really don't know what to do any advise or help would be appreciated.
          Stop allowing your emotions to get in your way. There is a difference between liking someone and respecting someone. She may never like you, but you can earn here respect by playing to the best of your ability. Talk to her and let her know how you feel, also talk with your athletic director. Fight on young lady!

Comment

Dear Dumber than a Rock,

Signed,
            Hilarious response and full of witty humor! I honestly would hate that a student/teen would come to TS for advice of any kind. Talk to your parents, trusted adult ect…not the anonymous people on the internet.

Comment

What to do? I'd say give them a job application for the DMV!

Comment

If the team is winning, stay there. if they are losing lokk araound and get out before State Cup rosters get finalized. Find a good team, though.

Comment

If the team is winning, stay there. if they are losing lokk araound and get out before State Cup rosters get finalized. Find a good team, though.
                  This is about a high school coach. It's a good idea to read some of the thread (especially the OP) before commenting. Now what should she do?

Comment

This is about a high school coach. It's a good idea to read some of the thread (especially the OP) before commenting. Now what should she do?
                    Sorry, Miss Snippy. If the team is winning, stay and suck up to the slob. Don't confront him because he can make your spot go away. Just be quiet and go along. Talk behind his back only to your most trusted friends. Don't give uo a winning team, though, even if he is a pig.

Comment

What to do about a rude responder?

Sorry, Miss Snippy. If the team is winning, stay and suck up to the slob. Don't confront him because he can make your spot go away. Just be quiet and go along. Talk behind his back only to your most trusted friends. Don't give uo a winning team, though, even if he is a pig.
                      I wasn't being snippy, just making a suggestion. These threads go on some real tangents sometimes because.... well because some people are quick to jump to the wrong conclusions (sound like anyone we know).

Comment

I wasn't being snippy, just making a suggestion. These threads go on some real tangents sometimes because.... well because some people are quick to jump to the wrong conclusions (sound like anyone we know).
                        Yes, it sounds like you like to butt in where your schnoz doesn't belong. I was just offering advice. My soccer expereinces are extensive; to say the least. Keep your proboscis out of the technical aspects of writing about the sport on TS. You need to engage the threads dealing with back-biting and trah talking.

Comment

Yes, it sounds like you like to butt in where your schnoz doesn't belong. I was just offering advice. My soccer expereinces are extensive; to say the least. Keep your proboscis out of the technical aspects of writing about the sport on TS. You need to engage the threads dealing with back-biting and trash talking.
                          If your advise was "If the team is winning, stay there. if they are losing look around and get out before State Cup rosters get finalized. Find a good team, though." how would it relate to PROBLEMS WITH A HIGH SCHOOL COACH?? I advise we advise the OP with advise she could actually use.

Comment

Very adult response here. I am not the OP. The OP seems to be a 16 or 17 year old junior doing the adult thing and asking for advise from adults. Little did she know this forum is filled with vindictive, small minded, rude, supposed adults. Or is your post above another joke? HaHa.
                            Adult? I am 15 yrs old!...and the post you are referring to is totally from the heart, not a joke...and I promise I am not laughing right now...I promise!

Comment

Adult? I am 15 yrs old!...and the post you are referring to is totally from the heart, not a joke...and I promise I am not laughing right now...I promise!
                              Very sorry, but you are confusing me with someone who is being a jerk. I support you in your effort to be mature about your situation and seek suggestions on how to handle this. I totally get your were speaking from the heart. Unfortunatly there are too many on this forum who are not as mature. This is how the sequence went (though you may not want to re-read it I would understand.) You are younger than I thought. I wish you good luck and hope all works out for you.
                              __________________________________________________ ______________
                              NOT ME

Originally Posted by Unregistered
                              First of all, do you play club soccer? If so, these are the types of things that happen with HS soccer. HS coaches are mostly a joke, and they don't know soccer from volleyball. I think you should walk up to the HS coach before the next practice and bitch slap her in front of the entire team. If you don't play club and only play HS, then you should have her bitch slap you so she can clear the animosity between you both. Good luck!

Signed,
                              Elizabeth Lambert
                              __________________________________________________ ___________________
                              MY RESPONCE (SARCASM)

Very helpful bub. Thank God the OP doesn't have you for a parent.
                              __________________________________________________ ____________________
                              THEIR RESPONSE BACK TO ME

Dear Dumber than a Rock,

Signed,
                              __________________________________________________ __________
                              MY RESPONSE BACK TO THEM (THE HA HA AT THE END IS SARCASM)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X