Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ty Brewer
    Adam Gee
    Leprechaun
    This list is so long. Why stop there?

Comment

This list is so long. Why stop there?
      2 years of driving back and forth from Wellington for a stupid bum like ty brewer was too much to bear

Comment

Ty Brewer
        Adam Gee
        Leprechaun
        You sound like a jealous hater.

Adam is one of the best DOCs in all of Florida and is a very good man.

Comment

Who the heck is Ty Brewer?

Comment

He coached at what is now Keiser and coaches for predators boys 2000 team I think, he’s also known as Sir. Cumference!
            https://www.pbgpredators.org/ty-brewer/

Comment

Just look at his picture, it seems he has some leftover chocolate on his face!

Comment

Oh I have met him before. Someone told me his name was Hugh Jass

Comment

Ty Brewer

Ty Brewer is amazing and 30 years ago coached myself and my brother and I would for him to be my child's coach one day. ( As both my brother and I played semi pro out of state) Your kid must not have been good enough to continue to play on his team. He is no none sense type of coach and you child needs to be prepared to work his butt off to be able to play for him.

Comment

Ty Brewer is amazing and 30 years ago coached myself and my brother and I would for him to be my child's coach one day. ( As both my brother and I played semi pro out of state) Your kid must not have been good enough to continue to play on his team. He is no none sense type of coach and you child needs to be prepared to work his butt off to be able to play for him.
                    I second this. Ty Brewer is a great coach. I played for him about 20 years ago. He provided me with the tools to play 4 years of Division I college soccer (not to mention making all state my senior year of high school). I agree with the post above........Ty's coaching style is not for everyone.....but if your child works hard and is willing to put in the effort to learn, I would absolutely recommend Ty for your child's soccer development.

I also will be sending my son to Coach Brewer in a few years.

Comment

Good enough to continue of his team? That is funny!!!! He is not able to keep good players, they all leave. There is only 1 good player left on his team, if not for his dad being the assistant coach he would have left also.

Comment

I second this. Ty Brewer is a great coach. I played for him about 20 years ago. He provided me with the tools to play 4 years of Division I college soccer (not to mention making all state my senior year of high school). I agree with the post above........Ty's coaching style is not for everyone.....but if your child works hard and is willing to put in the effort to learn, I would absolutely recommend Ty for your child's soccer development.

I also will be sending my son to Coach Brewer in a few years.
                        This is the guy who was suspended for a year at Northwood University for violations involving participation by an ineligible player.

And let’s not get carried away - he’s never coached in real NCAA Div 1, only NAIA, which equates to NCAA Div 2. But he’s not a college coach at all anymore, is he?

Comment

This is the guy who was suspended for a year at Northwood University for violations involving participation by an ineligible player.

And let’s not get carried away - he’s never coached in real NCAA Div 1, only NAIA, which equates to NCAA Div 2. But he’s not a college coach at all anymore, is he?
                          I did not play for Coach Brewer in college (I played DI all 4 years not NAIA), I played for him during my high school years.

Like I stated in my earlier post, his coaching style is not for everyone, but it worked for me........IMO, he is a great coach and helped me to accomplish my goal to play DI college soccer.

If his coaching style does not work for you and your child, then you should absolutely move on to someone else that you feel is worth your time/money......but to say he is a bad coach is not accurate. There are lots of examples of players that he has developed that have played in college (besides Northwood)……I played with them.

Good luck.

Comment

You gotta wonder what makes a person like the above poster tick. The pleasure which the poster gets from the fact that someone is no longer a college coach positively oozes off the page. Makes me wonder what the coach did to the poster to generate this much naked hate. I really hope I never get this bitter about a recreational activity. Could you imagine an adult being this angry at a yoga instructor, or someone teaching a cooking class. Totally ridiculous and obnoxious. Calm down dude, nothing in life is this important.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X