Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attacking Minded Personal Training

Studies show shooting on goal is the most stressful time in a soccer players game.

How many quality shots do your kids get a training, and if they shoot, how many are game like scenarios and from different angles? Average number of shots per player per practice is 3 and less than 20 times in a month. Don't believe me, just count for yourself.

But when game time comes and a player misses an "easy shot" we are shocked. Maybe they didn't get enough practice.

So I started a Personal Training Business for Attacking Players Only. Elite Striking Soccer. All sessions are 5 kids or less, and each player takes at least 40 quality shots a practice (2x more than the average player gets a month). Each drill includes off the ball movements, speed, and pressure to give players game a game like scenario.

If any of this makes any sense, check out our website. www.elitestriking.net and contact us. We work out of Broward County.

how much?

How Much are you charging for this?

Comment

This is what we need , training on how to beat a defender one on one or two on one and then take quality shots on goal . By 14 -15 teams should have identified who a forward or attacking mid is and train them . We try to be so PC by having everyone play all positions up to 15-16. Silly. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        This is what we need , training on how to beat a defender one on one or two on one and then take quality shots on goal . By 14 -15 teams should have identified who a forward or attacking mid is and train them . We try to be so PC by having everyone play all positions up to 15-16. Silly. Good luck
        No time for attacking- finishing drills , it takes away from the passing passing passing drills

Comment

Thanks a bunch

Appreciate the Positive Message, Hopefully it helps out many kids to the next level!

Comment

Pass

No time for attacking- finishing drills , it takes away from the passing passing passing drills
            Don't forget the passing drills haha

Comment

oh my!!! I don't even know where to start. how bout you teach little johnny how to receive a ball without losing it first. Finishing should be the most natural thing your kid does

Comment

Studies show shooting on goal is the most stressful time in a soccer players game.

How many quality shots do your kids get a training, and if they shoot, how many are game like scenarios and from different angles? Average number of shots per player per practice is 3 and less than 20 times in a month. Don't believe me, just count for yourself.

But when game time comes and a player misses an "easy shot" we are shocked. Maybe they didn't get enough practice.

So I started a Personal Training Business for Attacking Players Only. Elite Striking Soccer. All sessions are 5 kids or less, and each player takes at least 40 quality shots a practice (2x more than the average player gets a month). Each drill includes off the ball movements, speed, and pressure to give players game a game like scenario.

If any of this makes any sense, check out our website. www.elitestriking.net and contact us. We work out of Broward County.
                who are you and what are your credentials?

Comment

what??

oh my!!! I don't even know where to start. how bout you teach little johnny how to receive a ball without losing it first. Finishing should be the most natural thing your kid does
                  Why would finishing be the most natural thing you kid does??

Comment

Why would finishing be the most natural thing you kid does??
                    Shooting and beating your friends is all you do when not being supervised. So it is a natural act to finish. Have your kids play pick up every once in awhile.. they will learn to finish.

Comment

Shooting and beating your friends is all you do when not being supervised. So it is a natural act to finish. Have your kids play pick up every once in awhile.. they will learn to finish.
                      Not sure where u live , but 99 percent of travel soccer kids don't play what u refer to as "pickup".
                      I know it's sad but it's reality

Comment

Not sure where u live , but 99 percent of travel soccer kids don't play what u refer to as "pickup".
                        I know it's sad but it's reality
                        My son is a DA player and after weekend games while waiting for his siblings games to finish he always seems to find a group to play with. and it is all about who burned who the worst. I know I used the word burn showing my age.

Comment

entitled to your opinion

Well that is your opinion, although science, every elite pro team and some MLS Teams (as in NYFC) have finishing coaches, and forwards pay due to the difficulty in finding a good goalscorer points to otherwise, your opinion is yours to have.

Comment

Well that is your opinion, although science, every elite pro team and some MLS Teams (as in NYFC) have finishing coaches, and forwards pay due to the difficulty in finding a good goalscorer points to otherwise, your opinion is yours to have.
                            you know how you stop the little kid with good foot skills you kick him in the knees a few times they stop dancing.

Comment

great email

you know how you stop the little kid with good foot skills you kick him in the knees a few times they stop dancing.
                              good luck with that philosophy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X