U13 Navy Boys Play Silver
    Wins 2 losses 1 No playoff

U14 Navy Boys Play Silver
    Tie 1 losses 3
    0-0, 0-10, 1-5, 0-1

“Congrats to the girls”

Girls U11 White Play Gold & place 2nd
    Girls U12 White Play Gold & place 1st

They managed to get all the good coaches out. They are all now at local clubs or have started their own development clinics. Its a shame. Predators had a very strong program and were going places. Greed has taken the best out of them and the kids are suffering cause of it. To look good they play their teams down and event then they are not performing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Let the results speak for themselves.

U9 Navy Boys Play Gold
      Wins 0 losses 3
      Scores 0-16, 1-9, 1-13

U10 White Boys play Silver
      Wins 2 losses 1
      no playoff
      (Playing down)

U11 Navy Boys Play Silver
      Wins 1 losses 2
      Scores 0-4, 0-10, 2-1

U12 White Boys Play Silver
      Tie 1 losses 2
      Scores 1-4, 3-7, 1-1
      (Playing down)

U13 Navy Boys Play Silver
      Wins 2 losses 1 No playoff

U14 Navy Boys Play Silver
      Tie 1 losses 3
      0-0, 0-10, 1-5, 0-1

“Congrats to the girls”

Girls U11 White Play Gold & place 2nd
      Girls U12 White Play Gold & place 1st
      Look- I was there this weekend and yes it was and quite a s*it show for sure.
      My dollars and especially my time are way more valuable
      than spent on what went on there this weekend.

Contrary to the party line, and how many times
      AG says it in his cute e-mails, PBG is not
      a ‘premier’ club.

There are of course some teams that are exceptions
      and some imported teams of various origins.
      Excluding these few select teams, let’s face it,
      the club is ordinary. Not saying that it a bad way.
      The parents appreciate how organized the club is and
      especially at the younger ages the lack of
      training (2x per week for an hour per session?) is pretty much
      the commitment you are putting out at rec, so why
      not try it when Club is singing your praises and you can afford it.

Let’s give these younger teams a break though,
      these are young teams, should not be bashing
      U9 kids, that’s just pathetic.

Comment

Maybe the problem is that our team has only had one friendly. We had no league play in the early season.

Comment

Bad for kids , good for Gee (DOC)

What do you think when virtually everyone who tries out "makes a team" - Predators structure: each kid equals $17-$18 per month for the DOC- forget about it being about the kids, it''s all about the DOC. 500 kids= ~~$8500-$9000/month for the DOC.

Comment

They managed to get all the good coaches out. They are all now at local clubs or have started their own development clinics. Its a shame. Predators had a very strong program and were going places. Greed has taken the best out of them and the kids are suffering cause of it. To look good they play their teams down and event then they are not performing.
            This is true, a boatload of teams are registered for D3 SF league
            regular season. Which is the right call if you ask me.
            Except they advertise as a ‘premier’ club.
            Let’s just call a spade a spade, that’s all.

Comment

Not trying to bash the young teams as I think it is not what parents were sold from the get-go. Did they tell these parents they would pay to go to over-night tournaments without proper foundations. No. Obviously it would be great for the little ones to do well, but that stems from the top. First you have a D.O.C. that has no curriculum, and then you have these young buck coaches that have little experience. The practice sessions are not long enough because typically the coaches have two teams and are forced to run to another field to start their second session. Local clubs in the area are charging less and offering three nights a week of one hour and thirty minutes of training, plus they are playing in the PBSL early season which helps the kids to get ready for the regular season. When coaching little ones, is when you want to have trainers that have the knowledge base of grooming little minds and little athletes and the new coaches just do not have that experience. Experience, patience, and a gift to coach and teach the very young is probably the most difficult attribute to find in a coach. It is a specialty. I'm feeling sorry for the young teams. This is not a bash at the teams but a bash at a club that seems to care more about quantity than quality. I agree the organization is quite impressive.

Comment

Stop grabbing from rec.

All went down hill when Roy was replaced with Gee. Coaches had more say before and now whatever they are being taught is clearly now working. Not all the coaches but the majority of the new ones should maybe work in the All-stars program. At what point will this club realize that to get good you can't just pick everyone that finishes a play on the rec fields and turn them into an over-night sensation.

Comment

Nice to see finally what this club is doing. I frequent this site and was wondering before tryouts what all the hype was about. I checked the stats of prior tournament participation and they were dismal. My son is at Elite, and it might be a small club but at-least we play in the correct division. At the end of the year it looked like the Predators were playing down according to the white, blue, sky system. Most white teams were playing in silver. I met with that D.O.C. Adam and the vibe was not good. Couldn't trust him at all and I'm a good judge of character. Every year I don't know if our group will stay together as our club has dwindled down year after year, but I couldn't trade what we have for a bunch of bull**** being fed to me like I was a new guy on the block. I have a hunch this guy is selling the dream to the kids that play rec and its a pity since those kids should have the chance to play competitive soccer and step up to an intermediary system before just being put on a team. Looks good on the outside but no substance.

Comment

Honestly, win lose or draw, would be happy to play local tournaments
                    and pbsl, at least until team has proven that outside competition is
                    warranted at these young ages. For my older one, yes, past 14 much travel is
                    expected. I guess PBG must pledge teams to OC tournament so
                    they reciprocate to PBG upcoming tournament.

Comment

I came from Massive and this is the biggest disappointment ever. I am now trying to figure out if I can pull my son out, but I hear that they don't give you any money back. I can't afford to be obligated to the entire contract and play somewhere else. I made a bad call. My sons team has fifteen players. They have so many on the bench. My son has been a starter for years and now he gets a half at most. Coach does a good job to be sure the kids get time but the team suffers for it. It is clear that probably five on the team should not be playing travel yet. I'm screwed for a year. Someone did mention to me that the club has several names and maybe I could argue that the receipt of my payment was not the same as the club I thought I had signed up with. Its confusing to say the least. I also hear that the backlash to argue anything can get your kid thrown out or not even to play. So I think I'm going to sit and have to eat **** for being so gullible.

Comment

Nice to see finally what this club is doing. I frequent this site and was wondering before tryouts what all the hype was about. I checked the stats of prior tournament participation and they were dismal. My son is at Elite, and it might be a small club but at-least we play in the correct division. At the end of the year it looked like the Predators were playing down according to the white, blue, sky system. Most white teams were playing in silver. I met with that D.O.C. Adam and the vibe was not good. Couldn't trust him at all and I'm a good judge of character. Every year I don't know if our group will stay together as our club has dwindled down year after year, but I couldn't trade what we have for a bunch of bull**** being fed to me like I was a new guy on the block. I have a hunch this guy is selling the dream to the kids that play rec and its a pity since those kids should have the chance to play competitive soccer and step up to an intermediary system before just being put on a team. Looks good on the outside but no substance.
                        Well said... and yes, Adam's other job is selling ... soccer uniforms! How convenient!

Comment

New solid guy was elected to the Soccer Board. Dan Z. You should write to him, his email should be on the site. He could help you. He is an attorney and if the receipt is different than the contract then he would support you. This guy is not going to let things slide. Maybe find him on the field privately if you are afraid of a backlash.

Comment

I'm going to find that guy and talk with him. Thanks for the heads up. I'm not comfortable with writing anything. From what I hear this clubs politics is worse than the White House.

Comment

I came from Massive and this is the biggest disappointment ever. I am now trying to figure out if I can pull my son out, but I hear that they don't give you any money back. I can't afford to be obligated to the entire contract and play somewhere else. I made a bad call. My sons team has fifteen players. They have so many on the bench. My son has been a starter for years and now he gets a half at most. Coach does a good job to be sure the kids get time but the team suffers for it. It is clear that probably five on the team should not be playing travel yet. I'm screwed for a year. Someone did mention to me that the club has several names and maybe I could argue that the receipt of my payment was not the same as the club I thought I had signed up with. Its confusing to say the least. I also hear that the backlash to argue anything can get your kid thrown out or not even to play. So I think I'm going to sit and have to eat **** for being so gullible.
                              Sorry to hear you were sucked in. Wait until the DOC asks you to volunteer for the upcoming PBG tournament to help Him make over 60% in profits from the tournament. Meanwhile, the soccer president and travel director are spending the entire weekend making money reffing games. If you really want to get out, you could look into the credit card fraud since you are paying a different entity than the PBGYAA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X