Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXTRA EXTRA did you hear the Palm Beach Gardens Predators are for sale? Is this true

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears the pool boy is off the Soccer-board.... another blow for the three stooges.

Comment

Now what?

I now understand that there is a bidding process and I may be interested. Now what? Do I need to contact the Palm Beach Gardens Predators, Palm Beach Predators Soccer Club, Inc., Palm Beach Kicks, FC Florida, Schulz Academy or the City of Palm Beach Gardens for the bidding process?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I now understand that there is a bidding process and I may be interested. Now what? Do I need to contact the Palm Beach Gardens Predators, Palm Beach Predators Soccer Club, Inc., Palm Beach Kicks, FC Florida, Schulz Academy or the City of Palm Beach Gardens for the bidding process?
        Nice try, but nobody believes your BS any more. Time to close this thread.

"EXTRA EXTRA did you hear the Palm Beach Gardens Predators are for sale?" No, you made it up.

"Is this true?" No

Comment

Nice try, but nobody believes your BS any more. Time to close this thread.

"EXTRA EXTRA did you hear the Palm Beach Gardens Predators are for sale?" No, you made it up.

"Is this true?" No
          Andrew, why don't you just admit that you're "shady"? It won't be a revelation to anyone.

Comment

Listen here you idiot

It has been stated many times by a certain person on the board that the travel program is ready to be taken out of the city program. Call it however you want to call it, but you sir will not be able to just take it you numb-skull. The fact is that it has grown into a financial sh@& show that the city wants zero part of. Interested parties will put bids in and any shady crap you try will be brought to light this time. Don’t think you are protected from investigations because all of the f&$ktards can only cover up sh&t for so long. Bet the new attorney on the board will not let you slime the operation any further.

Comment

If palm beach garden is even offer for sell
              They can risk the license
              It's ILEGAL

Comment

It has been stated many times by a certain person on the board that the travel program is ready to be taken out of the city program. Call it however you want to call it, but you sir will not be able to just take it you numb-skull. The fact is that it has grown into a financial sh@& show that the city wants zero part of. Interested parties will put bids in and any shady crap you try will be brought to light this time. Don’t think you are protected from investigations because all of the f&$ktards can only cover up sh&t for so long. Bet the new attorney on the board will not let you slime the operation any further.
                Man, what a butt-hurt loser. Again, you can't "sell" a not for profit corporation. There is no way to take a distribution of profits from such a company. *********.

Comment

Butt-hurt loser. That’s good you tard-cart.

Comment

EXTRA EXTRA did you hear the Palm Beach Gardens Predators are for sale? Is this true

This is Justin Goldman.
                    Vice President of PBSL

Comment

Nice try douche. You haven’t got a clue who I am. Been sitting next to you for almost a decade.

Comment

People using a name that is not theirs

Not sure who is throwing my name around out here, but I have remained out of this chat since my name and reputation has been targeted and smeared by those running the club mentioned within this thread. Please do not pull my name into this. I have tried to remain silent and out of this picture only to be constantly pulled back in by the actions and words coming from this club.

I will not continue to have my name coming from people's mouths with false information. I continue to serve the kids in the soccer community without bias and that is my first and only priority. I apologize if you feel otherwise, but I ensure you that you really do not know who I am then if you believe the false propaganda.

Thank you,

The Real Justin Goldman

Comment

When I submit my RFP to the board, you will know who wasn’t your friend. I’ve been playing you for a long time. You haven’t got a clue but that guy Justin just cleared the path for several of us to come knocking at the door and try to bring back some class and honesty to this joke of an organization that was originally for the kids not for the AH show.

Comment

The Donald is purchasing the club. He needs an outlet for Baron. He is searching Europe for a real coach.

Comment

When I submit my RFP to the board, you will know who wasn’t your friend. I’ve been playing you for a long time. You haven’t got a clue but that guy Justin just cleared the path for several of us to come knocking at the door and try to bring back some class and honesty to this joke of an organization that was originally for the kids not for the AH show.
                              Is this David Wood? LOL!

Comment

How could he possibly find the time or the money, he’s too busy cleaning all the pools in PBG.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X