Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXTRA EXTRA did you hear the Palm Beach Gardens Predators are for sale? Is this true

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXTRA EXTRA did you hear the Palm Beach Gardens Predators are for sale? Is this true

Rumor has it the PBG Predators are up for sale. Wonder who will bite at this opportunity. They could really use some new faces. Just saying.

Tunafish

Not to be rude, but since when do soccer organizations have the right to tenure. I smell tuna.

Comment

What about AH

I thought it had been purchased by AH. Or maybe he just took it. Check it out on sunbiz.

Comment

PBG Predators lean so hard on their parent volunteers.

Are you saying that AH and others are profiting from this?

Isn't it a non profit?

Comment

AH President of Palm Beach Predators Soccer Club

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/cor...0N170000043220

Comment

Yes, so that tool is president of a non-profit.

What is your point though?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Rumor has it the PBG Predators are up for sale. Wonder who will bite at this opportunity. They could really use some new faces. Just saying.
              You can't "sell" a non-profit in the traditional sense of taking a profit. Someone might pay for the assets and stock, but generally speaking directors and offices take take a distribution from a not for profit under Florida law.

Comment

Read up

Have you e ever heard of Law for Dummies. Look it up you troll. Clearly you know zero.

Comment

How do I buy it?

Is it really for sale? Who do I contact to buy it?

Comment

Numbers

How many players are in the club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      I'm sure house husband Andrew Heim will "buy" it since he has been maneuvering for that (in full view of everyone who is paying attention) for quite some time.

Comment

The club has 40 teams.
                        Yes if you are interested you should contact Tony Badala the president of the PBGYAA. I believe you could get more detail from him. Rumor has it the PBGYAA are going to be accepting RFP's.

Comment

The City of Palm Beach Gardens doesn't own the PBG Predators?

Comment

I don't think that AH can just assume he can take it. Regardless of his maneuvers unless they are scheming more dirty deals behind the scenes the PBGYAA should be very careful and consider all bids before engaging in s foolish act with potential negative consequences. They are being scrutinized by more than just the tax payers of Palm Beach Gardens.

Comment

By now I'm sure Damien has accumulated enough Costco Cash to buy the club outright.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X