Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dip**** Daddy posts that he loves DA in 3, 2, 1...
    Son joined for college reasons and it worked. Mission accomplished.

Comment

Son joined for college reasons and it worked. Mission accomplished.
      Does he have a space blanket to keep him warm?

Comment

This thread will be more amusing after the next WCQ defeat.

Comment

Speaks to all of the bitterness you always read on this site how there is no opportunity and no expectation concerning soccer. Gee you think someone got cut and is just a little pissed? My kid is one of the unicorns they insist don't exist. They are on a national team and it looks like they will make a living playing soccer. Life doesn't suck nearly as bad as they want everyone to believe when your kid has actual talent and drive.

Comment

Speaks to all of the bitterness you always read on this site how there is no opportunity and no expectation concerning soccer. Gee you think someone got cut and is just a little pissed? My kid is one of the unicorns they insist don't exist. They are on a national team and it looks like they will make a living playing soccer. Life doesn't suck nearly as bad as they want everyone to believe when your kid has actual talent and drive.
            What the **** are you babbling about? I'm not even a parent of sons. I'm a lifelong fan of the game and the national teams, but I have a strong dislike for delusional numbskulls and self-important ****heads. Plenty of those involved in US Soccer for way too long unfortunately.

Comment

Bitterness on this sight? Never!

Comment

What the **** are you babbling about? I'm not even a parent of sons. I'm a lifelong fan of the game and the national teams, but I have a strong dislike for delusional numbskulls and self-important ****heads. Plenty of those involved in US Soccer for way too long unfortunately.
                .. and most of us here have an equal amount of distaste for know nothing idiots like you. Pretty obvious that you have absolutely no clue about much of anything, least of which how to develop high level soccer talent or get it a soccer scholarship. Why don't you do everyone here a favor and go back to screwing up town level players who's parents are foolish enough to believe what you say.

Comment

.. and most of us here have an equal amount of distaste for know nothing idiots like you. Pretty obvious that you have absolutely no clue about much of anything, least of which how to develop high level soccer talent or get it a soccer scholarship. Why don't you do everyone here a favor and go back to screwing up town level players who's parents are foolish enough to believe what you say.
                  So much gobbledygook.

Do you have something against hyphenating words?

It's whose, not who's.

Dummy.

Comment

So much gobbledygook.

Do you have something against hyphenating words?

It's whose, not who's.

Dummy.
                    Love it when people are unintentionally funny :)

Comment

Does he have a space blanket to keep him warm?
                      Of course he has a space blanket, but he hold it over his head and uses it as an umbrella...

Comment

Yep, BTNT still all over the place. His kid must have gotten another token start in the last week. How is the neurosurgery plan coming along, lol?

Comment

Yep, BTNT still all over the place. His kid must have gotten another token start in the last week. How is the neurosurgery plan coming along, lol?
                          Like he's your Moby Dick.

Comment

Like he's your Moby Dick.
                            There's your "tell" again.

It's worth calling him out because his bitter nastiness is a negative influence, and is worth correcting and pointing out.

Comment

There's your "tell" again.

It's worth calling him out because his bitter nastiness is a negative influence, and is worth correcting and pointing out.
                              Okay, whatever you say Cyberman.

Comment

How are the pre-med classes going at the community college, BTNT? Or has your narrative changed for the 100th time, lol?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X