Id2 Fall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For something that is do "yesterday" it's starting to generate some talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      For something that is do "yesterday" it's starting to generate some talk.
      Sure it is. Any MA kids?

Comment

Sure it is. Any MA kids?
        Massachusetts well represented. A good number of kids as compared to other states!

Comment

Just seems that Id2 is just another expensive practice session wth JD & MD from stars. They are good coaches but id2 is dead like ODP in today's landscape. I see no reson to fly around the country for it.

Their (club soccer) marketing is all about "national teams exposure" .....DA teams will get looks first obviously. The horse is dead.

Comment

Just seems that Id2 is just another expensive practice session wth JD & MD from stars. They are good coaches but id2 is dead like ODP in today's landscape. I see no reson to fly around the country for it.

Their (club soccer) marketing is all about "national teams exposure" .....DA teams will get looks first obviously. The horse is dead.
            If a college won't consider certain talented players for their programs it is their loss. Another college will get them.

Comment

If a college won't consider certain talented players for their programs it is their loss. Another college will get them.
              Just not the good colleges.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered

Were you there? Or are you just another Breakers troll? You have no idea what you're talking about but you do look a little green, I'd bet.

Comment

Wasn’t it local? Isn’t it free? You sound pretty mid-informed.

Comment

Just not the good colleges.
                    What bubble are you in? These gda goal differentials are there for all too see. They are not the result of the best battling the best but if you think you have the college coaches fooled best to you. No way these coaches are taking some of those players over greater talent unless there is some corruption involved.

Comment

What bubble are you in? These gda goal differentials are there for all too see. They are not the result of the best battling the best but if you think you have the college coaches fooled best to you. No way these coaches are taking some of those players over greater talent unless there is some corruption involved.
                      Also no college coaches at id2

Comment

Also no college coaches at id2
                        I thought this was about this weekend. These are 03 and 04 players.

Comment

I thought this was about this weekend. These are 03 and 04 players.
                          Have the rosters been posted? Curious to see the break down from each club..

Comment

Not so also ID2 is Free for players. Training, meals and Hotel if needed. It’s is still decent pool of those who choose to not play on DA clubs. Before DA reached down to the younger ages pool was stronger. But there is still enough talent to be worth the time.

It’s is not sloppy money grab ODP is.
                            Out of ten I put USSF talent center events at 7-8 ID2 6-7 PDP 3-5 and odp 1-2.

This is for boys. Girls GDAP impact is too new to measure. Plus ID2 has higher carrot than the girls version. Boys go for week or 2 trip to EU or South America. Girls get to go NC.

Comment

Not so also ID2 is Free for players. Training, meals and Hotel if needed. It’s is still decent pool of those who choose to not play on DA clubs. Before DA reached down to the younger ages pool was stronger. But there is still enough talent to be worth the time.

It’s is not sloppy money grab ODP is.
                              Out of ten I put USSF talent center events at 7-8 ID2 6-7 PDP 3-5 and odp 1-2.

This is for boys. Girls GDAP impact is too new to measure. Plus ID2 has higher carrot than the girls version. Boys go for week or 2 trip to EU or South America. Girls get to go NC.
                              ODP has become about whoever shows up and can write a check. At least with ID2 clubs have to recommend players to try out. My kid did both and even through ODP was better back then that the sh*t show it is now, I'd still give the upper had to ID2. ODP programs in other states are better but not here.

Comment

Wanted to let you know it was a great four days of soccer. Coaches were great. Excellent training, competition and plenty of feedback on player development.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X