Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet you have no response but the one above. You're a pathetic little sheep who doesn't know how to wrap that feeble mind of yours around the fact that you are a party of predators.

How you've survived this long is a testament to how easy it is in the U.S.

You'd have already been disposed of in any other country.

Pathetic, sad little sheepy. Denial is not just a river... lol
    It is pointless to argue with an idiot like you.
    You just get riled up, and the argument goes nowhere.

I would have better luck teaching pigs to dance.

Comment

You're a pathetic little sheep who doesn't know how to wrap that feeble mind of yours around the fact that you are a party of predators.
      Even the feeblest of minds would acknowledge that there are predators in both parties. But you are too busy cutting/pasting the same crap on TS over and over to open a newspaper or watch a news broadcast. The last time I saw an original thought from you was . . . never.

The true sheep are the ones who accept only one ideological point of view and refuse to open their minds to new ideas. Sound familiar, sheepy?

Comment

Sheepy Deflect...ACTIVATE!

It is pointless to argue with an idiot like you.
        You just get riled up, and the argument goes nowhere.

I would have better luck teaching pigs to dance.
        Exactly what I thought you'd say. You're a turd in the human gene pool with no answers sheepy.

Only conjecture and accusation with no facts like the rest of your libtard gang.

Well played.

Comment

Conyers out. Franken under ethics investigation. Weiner in jail. Countless other "lefties" like Weinstien or Louis CK careers are OVER even though they have not been found technically guilty of anything.

Meanwhile, the president has 12 or more women accusing him of sexual assault and the GOP is openly supporting an unqualified ex-judge (kicked off the bench TWICE) who is accused of being a pedophile. Countless other examples of "family value" politicians being caught in sex sandals, often homosexual ones which is hysterically funny since they rail against gay rights.

And don't you dare do your Clinton what-about-isms Libtard guy. Bill isn't the president and hasn't been for two decades. HC isn't the president. This is the here and now. GOP has become the party that supports pervs just to move their political agenda forward. Ultimately they will pay the price.

Comment

Sheep to the slaughter

Conyers out. Franken under ethics investigation. Weiner in jail. Countless other "lefties" like Weinstien or Louis CK careers are OVER even though they have not been found technically guilty of anything.

Meanwhile, the president has 12 or more women accusing him of sexual assault and the GOP is openly supporting an unqualified ex-judge (kicked off the bench TWICE) who is accused of being a pedophile. Countless other examples of "family value" politicians being caught in sex sandals, often homosexual ones which is hysterically funny since they rail against gay rights.

And don't you dare do your Clinton what-about-isms Libtard guy. Bill isn't the president and hasn't been for two decades. HC isn't the president. This is the here and now. GOP has become the party that supports pervs just to move their political agenda forward. Ultimately they will pay the price.
            The point is ultimately ALL OF THESE CORRUPT DEMS should have paid the price but they haven't.

That's the hypocrisy you sheep have. You come up with complete bullsh*t (Collusion) then start YELLING IT, then start BELIEVING IT, then try to CONVICT based on conjecture. It's so ludicrous that sane humans have to just sit back and laugh.

Out of everything that you've screamed about, how much of it has been SUBSTANTIATED by F A C T S??? The answer? NONE OF IT. NONE.

14 stupid, white scumbags march and it's imposing genocide on everyone "of color" but blm rioting and beating people, destroying businesses and buildings, calling for the execution of police, blocking major thoroughfares, destroying monuments, etc... isn't a racist problem? Just one example. There are 100's more if you'd like me to reiterate other points aforementioned in previous posts.

Liberalism/Democratic reasoning is a disease. It's not how this country was founded and developed and it's not the reason this country is the greatest country on earth 100's OF YEARS EARLIER than every other country in existence.

You are a plague and your power of rational thought is flawed beyond reason.

I'm done for today Sheepy. Unlike you, I have businesses to run. Please feel free to deflect some more while I'm gone.

Have a spectacular afternoon!

Comment

Can we please stop fighting and just cut the country into two new countries? That way we can a place for the conservatives and a place for the liberals and everyone will just live peacefully. So much better than the hate and fighting we have going on now.

Comment

Putin is pouting because Russia got kicked out of the Olympics. Dollars to donuts DT says something in support of his pal in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Well, it's terribly unfair, bigly unfair

Comment

The point is ultimately ALL OF THESE CORRUPT DEMS should have paid the price but they haven't.

That's the hypocrisy you sheep have. You come up with complete bullsh*t (Collusion) then start YELLING IT, then start BELIEVING IT, then try to CONVICT based on conjecture. It's so ludicrous that sane humans have to just sit back and laugh.

Out of everything that you've screamed about, how much of it has been SUBSTANTIATED by F A C T S??? The answer? NONE OF IT. NONE.

14 stupid, white scumbags march and it's imposing genocide on everyone "of color" but blm rioting and beating people, destroying businesses and buildings, calling for the execution of police, blocking major thoroughfares, destroying monuments, etc... isn't a racist problem? Just one example. There are 100's more if you'd like me to reiterate other points aforementioned in previous posts.

Liberalism/Democratic reasoning is a disease. It's not how this country was founded and developed and it's not the reason this country is the greatest country on earth 100's OF YEARS EARLIER than every other country in existence.

I'm done for today Sheepy. Unlike you, I have businesses to run. Please feel free to deflect some more while I'm gone.

Hiding behind guns and Christianity, threatening violence against anyone you don't agree with, spewing hate, bigotry, sexism and racism - that's the GOP's disease

Comment

Hiding behind guns and Christianity, threatening violence against anyone you don't agree with, spewing hate, bigotry, sexism and racism - that's the GOP's disease
                    If those young girls pursued by the judge were young boys he would be receiving threats and be thrown out of the race.

Comment

waiting until 1pm to actually run your businesses....must be a solid business

Comment

This is so laughable.

Remind me of all the "racist sexist bigotry" the GOP demonstrated during the Obama admistartion. All the violent protests the right demonstrated after Obama was elected. Surly there must have been many because we are all racist, Right???? NO....I'll be waiting a while because when our candidate lost we didn't act like spoiled children. We didn't protest.

Obama did more to divide the country by race then any President in 30 years. But...Trump is a racist because he wants a wall to keep out ILLEGAL immigrants....ok.

Comment

This is so laughable.

Remind me of all the "racist sexist bigotry" the GOP demonstrated during the Obama admistartion. All the violent protests the right demonstrated after Obama was elected. Surly there must have been many because we are all racist, Right???? NO....I'll be waiting a while because when our candidate lost we didn't act like spoiled children. We didn't protest.

Obama did more to divide the country by race then any President in 30 years. But...Trump is a racist because he wants a wall to keep out ILLEGAL immigrants....ok.
                          Look here is how the left works:

Everything they accuse you of theyvare the ones actually doing it. Always.

Threading violence...Antifa
                          Spewing hate... Antifa
                          Bigotry...Blacks Lives Matter couldn't be anymore ANII-white than it is
                          Sexism...let's see....all of Hollywood leftist liberals are in a massive Sexist scandal
                          Misogyny...please see above

Don't let the fact stop you, though

Comment

The agenda of Baaaa Baaaa guy and his friends is to stir up divisive debates and deflect the conversation away from the impending collapse of the current presidential administration. I think they might have had the upper hand today. We need some more indictments and guilty pleas to get this thread back on track. Thankfully we won't have to wait very long.

Comment

This is so laughable.

He could care less about a wall. He cared about getting your vote so he blabbed on about the wall and it worked well for him.

He has his position, you will not be getting your wall. You will be getting a few miles of an ugly and expensive concrete waste of time and money suitable for a photo op.

Comment

Amazing that conservatives in this country of just swallowed tRump's BS on Russia.
                                Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave. The Republican Party is now the world's most important apologist for Moscow.
                                Show some God Dam respect for the country you choose to live in.Our great leader goes by the name MR President or Mr President Trump.Get used to it cause after seven more years his son will be President Trump also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X