Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol gotta love these da coaches/daddies trying to protect their super duper league! Why else would you they patrol a gps thread. the truth hurts the best kids are hardly ever selected and once any talent gets there they leave. Ma da is a joke, college coaches are not stupid.
    Preach brother. My kid was 1 and done we moved on. DA is weak and the teams suck way overrated. And yes my kid was a starter.

Comment

Leagues are all watered down and over-rated. D's team just came back from Bethesda. They beat an Northeast NPL team and tied an ECNL team in OT, losing in penalties. D's team plays top of the NEP. The best team they faced played in a PA league called EDP.
      You were playing dregs of Northeast NPL and ECNL. There is a ton of crossover from the bottom of each league with the top of the next. That’s why promo/relegation is needed.

Comment

Preach brother. My kid was 1 and done we moved on. DA is weak and the teams suck way overrated. And yes my kid was a starter.
        I've had 2 kids in DA over several years and there's never been a starter that left a team to play at a lower level. Never. If you did you made a mistake.

Comment

I've had 2 kids in DA over several years and there's never been a starter that left a team to play at a lower level. Never. If you did you made a mistake.
          Put the crack pipe down. Starters leave every year from DA. Are you really that naive to believe that they were all cut? On another note I agree with the prior poster and agree that the mA da u17 and u19 teams are horrible. However I can tell you there are even worse teams in Long Island and NY. I would also guarantee that the top 2001 gps team would beat their counterparts from bolts and revs by 3 goals minimum.

Comment

Put the crack pipe down. Starters leave every year from DA. Are you really that naive to believe that they were all cut? On another note I agree with the prior poster and agree that the mA da u17 and u19 teams are horrible. However I can tell you there are even worse teams in Long Island and NY. I would also guarantee that the top 2001 gps team would beat their counterparts from bolts and revs by 3 goals minimum.
            Any time your coach has the stones to set up a friendly they'd be happy to show you how dumb you are.

Comment

Any time your coach has the stones to set up a friendly they'd be happy to show you how dumb you are.
              Hey dumb dumb my son played on one of the teams. We both know their are only 3 to 4 good players at best on each of those teams. The rest of the kids are average wouldn't make a top
              Ecnl or NPL team. It wouldn't be my coach that wouldn't have the stones to set up a scrimmage.

Comment

Hey dumb dumb my son played on one of the teams. We both know their are only 3 to 4 good players at best on each of those teams. The rest of the kids are average wouldn't make a top
                Ecnl or NPL team. It wouldn't be my coach that wouldn't have the stones to set up a scrimmage.
                Ask your GPS buddies that play for Milton Academy what happened when their Varsity team thought they could hang with a younger 01 Academy team.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2149015]Ask your GPS buddies that play for Milton Academy what happened when their Varsity team thought they could hang with a younger 01 Academy team

Hello again bolts daddy of little bolts player. Anyone who doesn't play like a robot is on the bench. And if you are soooo secure on your academy team ,Why are you on a gps thread. Speaks volumes. ....pathetic and desperate. Get a life. You know your miserable and your kid is average. Because I guarantee u the top 3 kids who are actually deserving on the u17 bolts do not have daddy begging for attention on TS. You are truly a sad U17 daddy on Bolts of a
                  Small roller player,facts. U suck. If you are so dominant scrimmage a top local NPL or ecnl teams. You can't because I've seen many games and you will lose. Deal with it. the facts are bolts suck everyone in the state la laughing at u and your ****ty kid. #truth hurts dumb ass.

Comment

Let it out. Let it all out.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2149206]
                      Ask your GPS buddies that play for Milton Academy what happened when their Varsity team thought they could hang with a younger 01 Academy team

Hello again bolts daddy of little bolts player. Anyone who doesn't play like a robot is on the bench. And if you are soooo secure on your academy team ,Why are you on a gps thread. Speaks volumes. ....pathetic and desperate. Get a life. You know your miserable and your kid is average. Because I guarantee u the top 3 kids who are actually deserving on the u17 bolts do not have daddy begging for attention on TS. You are truly a sad U17 daddy on Bolts of a
                      Small roller player,facts. U suck. If you are so dominant scrimmage a top local NPL or ecnl teams. You can't because I've seen many games and you will lose. Deal with it. the facts are bolts suck everyone in the state la laughing at u and your ****ty kid. #truth hurts dumb ass.
                      Triggered. Find your safe space.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2149206]
                        Ask your GPS buddies that play for Milton Academy what happened when their Varsity team thought they could hang with a younger 01 Academy team

Yes nailed it! It has to be that nut job from u17 bolts! LMFAO same guy from the top 20 teams in ma. My son's team academy team is the best in the universe!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2149349]

Yes nailed it! It has to be that nut job from u17 bolts! LMFAO same guy from the top 20 teams in ma. My son's team academy team is the best in the universe!
                          No way your kids go to Milton so you're just a sad dad.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2149365]

Who said there kid went to melton. What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2149365]

So your not denying your THE Infamous u17 bolts daddy, of a young (code for small) 2001. Newsflash it's by birth year now stop with the excuses why your kid sucks and is riding on the shirttail of the 3 good players on that team.(if there is even 3 good players that team, in a generous mood today)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2149703]

So your not denying your THE Infamous u17 bolts daddy, of a young (code for small) 2001. Newsflash it's by birth year now stop with the excuses why your kid sucks and is riding on the shirttail of the 3 good players on that team.(if there is even 3 good players that team, in a generous mood today)
                                Seriously? You can't be this dumb? You've pegged someone on an anonymous message board? Yes, it's me! You got me! Good for you! Tool.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X