Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    However it goes for Wheaton, nice to see a fast turn around for a program that had been in a downward spiral for the last few seasons. Congrats to the players and new coach.
    Who goes to Wheaton?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who goes to Wheaton?
      Lots of kids looking for a good education.

Nice small college. SATs about 1225 average, but not required.

Good sports for D3.

Comment

Lots of kids looking for a good education.

Nice small college. SATs about 1225 average, but not required.

Good sports for D3.
        My kid's high school team was better

Comment

BAH-HA! Your ignorance has just been revealed. Thanks.

Comment

No it wasn't. Check out the roster.

Comment

No it wasn't. Check out the roster.
              Wheaton beat Springfield last night, did your kids HS team ever do that? My question has as much logic as your statement.

Comment

First coaching casualty of the season, at Dean College? Coach Patten isn't listed on the website, but no press-release about him leaving.

http://ncaamarket.ncaa.org/jobs/1042...d-soccer-coach

Comment

Interesting NESCAC week. Williams loses 1-0 to Middlebury in the last regular season game.

#2 seed Conn College loses in the quarterfinal to Amherst, 1-0

#3 seed Middlebury loses in the quarterfinal to Hamilton 1-0

#1 Williams over Bowdoin 4-0; #4 Tufts over Trinity 1-0

Williams Amherst on Saturday should be quite a game.

Will be interesting to see how many teams make the NCAAs,

Comment

Interesting NESCAC week. Williams loses 1-0 to Middlebury in the last regular season game.

#2 seed Conn College loses in the quarterfinal to Amherst, 1-0

#3 seed Middlebury loses in the quarterfinal to Hamilton 1-0

#1 Williams over Bowdoin 4-0; #4 Tufts over Trinity 1-0

Williams Amherst on Saturday should be quite a game.

Will be interesting to see how many teams make the NCAAs,
                    My prediction
                    William - lock
                    Conn college - lock
                    Amherst - bubble, win vs Williams lock. Helped by final 4 nescac, but weak strength of schedule and failure to get to 10 wins hurts
                    Hamilton - should be in win or lose vs Tufts, but lock with a win. Final 4 nescac and 10 wins helps
                    Tufts - should be in with a win vs Hamilton as they have good strength of schedule, but not getting double digit wins unless they beat hamilton could hurt them, final 4 in nescac helps
                    Middlebury - hurt themselves with loss to hamilton, should be based on record and late reg season win over Williams

Rest have no chance this year

Comment

My prediction
                      William - lock
                      Conn college - lock
                      Amherst - bubble, win vs Williams lock. Helped by final 4 nescac, but weak strength of schedule and failure to get to 10 wins hurts
                      Hamilton - should be in win or lose vs Tufts, but lock with a win. Final 4 nescac and 10 wins helps
                      Tufts - should be in with a win vs Hamilton as they have good strength of schedule, but not getting double digit wins unless they beat hamilton could hurt them, final 4 in nescac helps
                      Middlebury - hurt themselves with loss to hamilton, should be based on record and late reg season win over Williams

Rest have no chance this year
                      Are you saying 5 NESCAC teams make it? Doubt that. 4 max, and that may be a stretch.

Comment

Are you saying 5 NESCAC teams make it? Doubt that. 4 max, and that may be a stretch.
                        Last year only 3 made it. And IIRC there were also 3 from the NEWMAC.

Comment

First round of NEWMAC tournament is over. No upsets.

On Saturday, Springfield will play MIT and Wheaton plays Babson.

MIT is likely in the NCAA regardless of result. Wheaton is a maybe if loses in the semi, but in if it makes it to the final. Springfield makes it if it beats MIT and is a maybe if it loses. Babson needs to win the tourney to get in.

Comment

Last year only 3 made it. And IIRC there were also 3 from the NEWMAC.
                            Last yr, 5 women’s team made it. Perhaps you are talking men’s. I responded to the post regarding the results from this years nescac tournament. Nescac is the second strongest conf on the women’s side. I see no reason why 4-5 teams wouldn’t make it, given thier overall records this year.

Comment

Another scandal at Wheaton college. The team had to forfeit it's spot in the NEWMAC semi final because of it.

They can not seem to get out of their own way. Sad

Comment

Another scandal at Wheaton college. The team had to forfeit it's spot in the NEWMAC semi final because of it.

They can not seem to get out of their own way. Sad
                                One more ncaa spot for my kids team......next year I will send blackface makeup to uchicago

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X