Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s up with the 03 DA Team? Last two games 10 goals against to 1? Please tell me NB is not killing another good team?
    TBU might give him a job as the water man but he's probably not capable of that either.,maybe emptying the trash bins after the Rec program games.

Comment

If you all didnt know, clearwater chargers soccer has been a top quality club for years now. The 03 DA team has a lack of desire but they have shown throughout the season that they can beat quality teams like Weston. The only problem is that breathing trash bag Nathan Bender.

Comment

If you all didnt know, clearwater chargers soccer has been a top quality club for years now. The 03 DA team has a lack of desire but they have shown throughout the season that they can beat quality teams like Weston. The only problem is that breathing trash bag Nathan Bender.
        Ahhhh somebody didn't pick little johnny at tryouts and now his poor old man has nothing to do on a saturday afternoon, sad

Comment

Ahhhh somebody didn't pick little johnny at tryouts and now his poor old man has nothing to do on a saturday afternoon, sad
          Yes he does He's playing with your Daughter while your to occupied living in fantasy land.

Comment

Don't speak so negatively of JD's Prodigy son. He is doing the only thing Charger coaches are capable of doing... losing

Comment

Did anyone else notice the crap soccer smell permeating from Eddie C Moore? The stench is overwhelming and the soccer is underwhelming.

Comment

Did anyone else notice the crap soccer smell permeating from Eddie C Moore? The stench is overwhelming and the soccer is underwhelming.
                The smell was NB opening his mouth.

Comment

The smell was NB opening his mouth.
                  Man, someone has a real bad feeling about NB at the Chargers. What could have possibly happened to make this person feel this way? Could it be that their kid was not accepted onto the a Charger DA team? Nah, doesn't seem feasible. They are probably just such a student of youth soccer coaching that they have legitimate reason to personally insult NB. Seems pretty personal to me, though. If someone doesn't like a coach or his teaching style, I am sure that there are several different options in the Tampa Bay area to play under someone different that that person would like. Not sure I understand why someone has to get personal about a coach such as NB or anyone else for that matter. You make it seem like NB ruined your life with such a personal attack. The way I see it there are as many as 100 players each year that are probably the best on their teams, or at least told they are the best, that tryout for DA and then come to find out that their skills will not be needed at the DA level. It can be comical to see many of the parents that think their little johnny is a world class player and that player can even complete a simple accurate pass or have a general understanding of the game. I guess no one would be mad at that, then come on TS and hurl insults, no, not possible. Can NB and the decision makers at the Chargers DA make a mistake on overlooking a kid or also taking a kid, sure, I would think so, but for whatever reason, your kid did not impress at tryouts or at your games, tournaments, showcases, whatever and he did not make it. So the moral of the story is, if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.

Comment

Man, someone has a real bad feeling about NB at the Chargers. What could have possibly happened to make this person feel this way? Could it be that their kid was not accepted onto the a Charger DA team? Nah, doesn't seem feasible. They are probably just such a student of youth soccer coaching that they have legitimate reason to personally insult NB. Seems pretty personal to me, though. If someone doesn't like a coach or his teaching style, I am sure that there are several different options in the Tampa Bay area to play under someone different that that person would like. Not sure I understand why someone has to get personal about a coach such as NB or anyone else for that matter. You make it seem like NB ruined your life with such a personal attack. The way I see it there are as many as 100 players each year that are probably the best on their teams, or at least told they are the best, that tryout for DA and then come to find out that their skills will not be needed at the DA level. It can be comical to see many of the parents that think their little johnny is a world class player and that player can even complete a simple accurate pass or have a general understanding of the game. I guess no one would be mad at that, then come on TS and hurl insults, no, not possible. Can NB and the decision makers at the Chargers DA make a mistake on overlooking a kid or also taking a kid, sure, I would think so, but for whatever reason, your kid did not impress at tryouts or at your games, tournaments, showcases, whatever and he did not make it. So the moral of the story is, if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.

Truth.

NB is a GREAT coach. Haters gonna hate

Comment

Truth.

NB is a GREAT coach. Haters gonna hate
                      I would not use the term GREAT with someone that has never had a winning season and previously coached at Largo. I would use the term...could do better..could do worse

Comment

Who is NB?

Comment

Who is NB?
                          Nobody NB

Comment

Thanks for your input NB but it's not just you. The Chargers is a terrible club.

Comment

Thanks for your input NB but it's not just you. The Chargers is a terrible club.
                              Thanks for yours HB, enjoy fading out of existence

Comment

I would not use the term GREAT with someone that has never had a winning season and previously coached at Largo. I would use the term...could do better..could do worse
                                Largo?No wonder you lost to your club B team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X