Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrillo visits the mayor

So now Carrillo visits the Mayor of Weston!!!!!!!!!! Weston is investing in the right coach.

Get a life dude

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So now Carrillo visits the Mayor of Weston!!!!!!!!!! Weston is investing in the right coach.
      He should've never cut your kid........

Comment

get off his ding dong bro

Comment

Hahahaha he really did you bad bro lmao

Comment

You tube coach

please carrillo visit the mayor every day of the week so that Mirco gives us the practice

Comment

please carrillo visit the mayor every day of the week so that Mirco gives us the practice
              Lol If your son was good enough he would be with Mirco Mr. Cubano. Hate the game not the player. Visiting the mayor is probably more fun than training little Donovan. Carrillo all the way!

Comment

Lol If your son was good enough he would be with Mirco Mr. Cubano. Hate the game not the player. Visiting the mayor is probably more fun than training little Donovan. Carrillo all the way!
                His speech really moved me. cute little accent too. he will have pastoras job soon.

Comment

His speech really moved me. cute little accent too. he will have pastoras job soon.
                  He's a leader and smart to make connections. I'm sure he will push many of our players to the national pool this weekend.

Comment

He's a leader and smart to make connections. I'm sure he will push many of our players to the national pool this weekend.
                    Push them he will but they will fall flat in their face once in california

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X